Atrium HR Consulting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atrium HR Consulting
Read Atrium HR Consulting Reviews

About Atrium HR Consulting:

Atrium HR Consulting helps international companies, governments and non-governmental organisations manage their globally mobile work force throughout the world. As a leading global Human Resources consultancy, Atrium helps organisations ensure international best practice throughout the entire employee lifespan whilst maximising efficiency, cost savings and results.

From international recruitment and remote management coaching to employee benefits and wellness services, organisations can be confident that wherever their staff is in the world they will achieve the highest levels of performance.

info@atriumhr.com

Level 17, Dashwood House,69 Old Broad Street, London,

Tell us how Atrium HR Consulting made you happy
Hannah was incredibly helpful and kept me updated and replied to any questions I had throughout the entire process . She was very friendly and made the process a lot easier.
Rachel Wright is wonderful person I have ever interacted.She is spontaneous and apt in her handling customers with empathy.I have never had interacted with person like Rachel especially in Hong Kong where consulting representative are least bothered to get back to you in this stressful Covid situations. Rachel is asset to your organisation, therefore please do provide her platform to grow in your firm as that is required in today's competitive market to be on top of the game. Lots of love and blessings Rachel, no matter if I get through with my final round or not but it was great interacting with you.
Professional, transparent, friendly and world class experience. Rachel surpassed my expectations. She kept in communication with me every step of the way with high integrity. I would work with Artium again, if given the opportunity.
I applied the position through Atrium. With the help and assistance of Rachel, I can successfully land to the new company. All the services are professional. Thanks Rachel. And Thanks Atrium HR Team.
Recently applied for a position through Atrium HR. Hannah made the entire process with ease from start to finish! A true professional in her area, was very prompt with any questions I had. Very friendly and comforting, couldn’t ask for a better service. A very genuine helpful company that looks out for your needs. Thank you so much Hannah!
It was a fantastic experience, Hannah was extremely helpful and kind, amazing service!
Very professional and friendly. I recently applied for a job role and had Hannah Atrium contact me in regards to the role, she was very quick in replying and gave me all the information I needed and answered all of my questions, she also checked to see how well I got on in my interview. I'm very impressed and very happy with everything Hannah has done for me.
I couldn't have been happier with how comfortable and welcome this company made me feel, the customer service is absolutely perfect and you can't find a service like this anywhere. I would like to thank Hannah personally for helping me find what might be the best company I have worked for around the coast and I feel like this is more of a family instead of work. Their recruiting skills are perfect and they knew I would be perfect here. If you ever get contacted about employment by Atrium HR Consulting, rest assured you will get the best job that's suits and fits your needs and makes you happy. Thank you Hannah
Rachel is amazing in keeping me updated throughout the entire process. Follows up with the employer and keeps me informed.
Hannah & Rachel were quick in response and giving you updates. Waiting for feedback when applying for a job can be stressful. Rachel kept giving me updates and you feel better knowing that your career is being handled by people that care.
Rachel was absolutely amazing. There was constant communication. I always knew what was coming and when. My process was so efficient and not lengthy.
The customer service was absolutely brilliant. Atrium HR service representatives Hannah and specially Mrs. Rachel Wright made the whole experience sublime. Professional yet in a friendly manner. They are supportive, responsive, humble and careful listeners and just wonderful people. They are extremely sensitive to client needs which makes them exceptionally unique in today's recruitment. They bridged the gap between client and customer by consistent engagement. Rachel is available almost all of the time to tend to queries and needs of the parties involved and is always mindful of time being an international recruiter. Atrium HR is providing a fantastic service.
Hannah gave me all the information I needed in Regards to the Job opportunity She was happy and had a smile in her voice Hannah asked me all the right questions in my opinión I felt she was very Genuine.
From start to finish, the process was very professional, helpful and very friendly. Hannah was there for any questions or queries, and answered them very promptly.
Fantastic experience with Hannah. Very friendly and helpful.
Really positive experience to work with Atrium
HR are very crea about Job Description and oither comodities.
From start to finish, a very positive experience. Informative and detailed explanation of the job and help with the interview process.
Excellent service received from Rachel and Hannah
I appreciate the work in reaching out and connecting on the opportunity. And while the opportunity didn't convert, look forward to connecting again in the near future.
Atrium HR Consulting is rated 4.85 based on 48 reviews