Asda Car Insurance Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Asda Car Insurance

Tell us how Asda Car Insurance made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"The best car insurancers rates."
"Best of the best"
"Very good Cheaper than other insurance company and pleased with the price I paid."
"Book as like the price and legal cover was included."
"I have not purchased car insurance from you and am worried that someone is using my details. Can you please contact me"
"Best price that I found online. Cannot fault it! Thanks a lot."
"Very good"
"Quick and easy to use found me the very best qoute. Im a happy driver."
"Very efficient and easy to use. Would try it again. Got me a better deal with my existing insurer compared to their renewal price."
"I love my insurance is make Good Job and have Good staff"
"price on site not final price, took 45 mins of rubbish trying to get policy done to be told the price initially quoted is not available with the drive other car option even though it specifically was asked for and stated it was on the site. Total waste of time"
"Cheapest car insurance on the market!"
"Got me an insanely cheap quote for a first time driver. Saved me a couple hundred pounds."
"dealt with my insurance quote nicely colleague explained what I didn’t understand"
"I'm happy with my quote, it was efficient and better than my previous quotes. Ironically, it was actually cheaper fully comprehensive than normally just third party. No brainer!"
"Easy and friendly to use,"
"Far too expensive and they sold my quote to a finance company without asking me so I now owe that and cannot cancel my policy anymore"
"great service would recommend"
Asda Car Insurance is rated 4.10 based on 86 reviews