Asda Car Insurance Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Asda Car Insurance

Tell us how Asda Car Insurance made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"They offered me the best price. Truly recommend"
"excellent,highly recommend,thanks"
"Good and wide range of insurance provided"
"Fairly priced car insurance .Good and reliable service always.Not had any issues.."
"Competitive quotes that are worth considering."
"Asda car Insurense very helpful and cheap thnx"
"The site was easy to navigate and no problems were experienced."
"Excellent price. No issue so far."
"I find it very good insurance policy. Highly recommended"
"ASDA insurance got me the cheapest quote by nearly £500 for a year I kid you not! I'm a regular dad on Universal Credit at the moment but this allows our family to keep our Jag on the road. Great stuff, and keep up the good work 😎"
"Quick decision"
"Worst car insurance I've ever encountered"
"I got a quote from you for my car insurance for £529 I shopped around and realised that your quote was the cheapest so I tried to retrieve the quote and thus is where the problems began. I could not get the quote back up by going back to your site and clicking on the retrieve quote button as the reference number you had sent me would not be accepted I then tried via my e email address again no luck I then tried calling you after trying to get through for 30 minutes I tried contacting axa the insurers who had given the quote via your site I gave them the reference number you gave me but they could not get the quote up so I could not get the original quote you gave me and I could not contact you and so ended up taking another quote which cost me £566 which is £37 more so I was not happy with your service and would not recommend you to anyone"
"Easy to navigate and a very good price for car insurance"
"I used this website to find a new car insurer. Quite simple to use though there were not enough options for accident that had occured. I incurred extra costs due to this fact about 3 weeks after I had commenced my policy. Also the operator I spoke with took three goes to get my date of birth correct whilst I telephoned to complete my application. Not a bad service but communication could be a little better."
"Quick and easy to do friendly and helpful staff and one ov the cheapest quotes Happy customer"
"quickly and easily to access to the service."
"Found low cost insurance thanks asda"
"I find the ASDA website very convenient for comparing car insurance quotes and getting very competitive prices for the most suitable policies. It saves a lot of time and effort and I have recommended it to family and friends."
"Good and very easy"