Aroma Care Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aroma Care Solutions
Read Aroma Care Solutions Reviews

3A Horseshoe Close,

Tell us how Aroma Care Solutions made you happy
This is the second time I have purchased from Aroma Care Solutions and will not be the last. Excellent speedy delivery, such friendly, helpful customer service, I have recommended to anyone who will listen to me!
I bought the hand sanitizer. It arrived really quickly, smells nice. Leaves your hands feeling really clean and will last a long time. You only need a pea sized amount. Great product. 👍
Serves the purpose well, easy to use..
Amazing it’s so soft smoothly hand I’ve ever see x will get more soon ☺️☺️ Thank you 😊
I was very pleased with product my daughter works with children and it gives me peace of mind as she has sensitive skin and low immune system.
Great fast service
Excellent service, with a personal touch. Hand Gel is not ‘sticky’ like some of those on the market, and sinks into skin beautifully. Carpet Deodorising Powder is easy to use and actually works.
Thank you for my hand sanitizer. I like it because it doesn't smell strong.
Excellent turn around from ordering to receiving.
Quick service, friendly and informative, was a slight issue with delivery but they sorted this out immediately no questions asked. Never used these products before so testing them out, so far so good though!
I was so appreciative of how quickly Aroma care sent out it's hand sanitizer, at last minute notice for my wedding. Thank you so much for calming an anxious bride. The fact too that the hand sanitizer was alcohol free was great for my Muslim guests. Thank you so much for your help.
Great service, great product! I’ve already reordered more of the hand sanitiser for family. Impressed with the quick turnaround and ease of ordering.
The Service at Aroma is great. I ordered my products and got them through within a few days.
This product never arrived
Hi Jenni

We can only apologise for this mix up! As you can imagine we have been inundated with orders and due to an internal error, your order was packaged but not actually sent out (eek), so thank you for making us aware of this system fault. We have put it out for first class delivery today, but please do let us know if you have any more issues.
Sincere apologies again.
The Aroma Team
I had not realised that if the product is alcohol free this makes the product null and void! So no I, not happy at all waste of my money
Hi there. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your hand sanitiser although we do advertise on both our website and social that it is alcohol free. But please do not think that alcohol free means it is not effective. Please see our blog post where we talk about this exact matter and explain the differences. https://aromacaresolutions.co.uk/hand-sanitiser-debate
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us :)
Made a big difference to my carpet, took the doggy smell away Also used to freshen bedroom carpets.
Leaves my hands lovely and soft - you only need to use a pea size amount so a little goes a long way. Also great to know I am fully protected from germs and nasties like noro virus that seems to be going around. Highly recommend.
Very pleased, smooth easy transaction, prompt delivery and sent with personal greetings - thank you.
I cleaned my entire bathroom with bio-enzyme. Tiles, plugholes, toilet and even the bathroom window - everything sparkled. So easy to be just use one bottle instead of several different products for different things. I am a definite convert - bravo bio-enzyme!
A simple natural product, cleans very well and smells great. Amazing at getting rid of my cats wee and no smears when cleaning my mirrors, glass and shower doors.
Aroma Care Solutions is rated 4.68 based on 25 reviews