Aroma Care Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aroma Care Solutions
Read Aroma Care Solutions Reviews

3A Horseshoe Close,

Tell us how Aroma Care Solutions made you happy
I have purchased these gloves for myself and my parents many times now. Good quality and good price. Recommend.
Product is lovely, swift delivery. However, I do not want to write a review or fill in a survey every time i buy something on line. It is so annoying. Sorry but it is.
A wonderful product, very nourishing, no drying of skin.

Cannot imagine being without my sanitiser, smaller bottles perfect for handbag or jacket pockets.
Bought the Bio enyme cleaner after researching cruelty free products and reading other reviews for this. I needed it for cleaning my dog and cat smells!! It smells gorgeous and it definitely works. Would highly recommend and I will be buying again
Good sanitiser and good value last a long time
Amazing products. Amazing customer service.
I like the website, & found ordering, product info and reviews easy to viewect. Product was delivered quickly. Unfortunately it didnt work for.
this is amazingly good it really works its made a world of difference thank you so much I will definitely be buying this again.
I couldn’t be more satisfied, the delivery was quick plus the product works really well. I ordered the alcohol free hand sanitiser, it does the job as well as being moisturising which is another advantage. One Of the main aspects to is the fact that a Vegan and cruelty-free Policy is something that this company stands by. I will definatly be making many more purchases from Aroma in the near future
I'm am really pleased with aroma care solutions. Will be buying again. And my friend is also interested
Would give zero stars but ninoption to do so. Order not received. Have tried to contact Aroma Care Solutions but no response.
Hi Anne, we sincerely apologise that you have not received your order and can only imagine that it has something to do with slow delivery during the crisis.
Can you let us know how you tried to contact us as we are usually quite good at replying to any queries. Could you also send an email to info@aromacaresolutions.co.uk with your order details please and we will look into it and rectify immediately.
Apologies again. x
Love all the products and this one smells great too!
I have now purchased from Aroma Care Solutions three times. Delighted with the products as well as delivery. The customer service is also excellent and I have recommended them to everyone I know! My parents and friends have now purchased from them too and are delighted as well.
Excellent range of products - one of my cats has stress cystitis & doesn’t always get to his litter tray in time with smell of cat wee being one of worst pongs ever. Ordinary cleaning products don’t get rid of the smell & are also full of noxious chemicals - Aroma Care solutions products are highly effective & cruelty free! Highly recommended!
The Hand Sanitiser dried quickly and did not dry out hands. There was also no smell. Very pleased wit.h the product
Product arrived promptly and daughter who cannot use alcohol based sanitizers really likes it.

Thank you!
This is the second time I have purchased from Aroma Care Solutions and will not be the last. Excellent speedy delivery, such friendly, helpful customer service, I have recommended to anyone who will listen to me!
I bought the hand sanitizer. It arrived really quickly, smells nice. Leaves your hands feeling really clean and will last a long time. You only need a pea sized amount. Great product. 👍
Serves the purpose well, easy to use..
Amazing it’s so soft smoothly hand I’ve ever see x will get more soon ☺️☺️ Thank you 😊
Aroma Care Solutions is rated 4.61 based on 41 reviews