Aroma Care Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aroma Care Solutions
Read Aroma Care Solutions Reviews
Loved the fragrance disappointed with the tub no shaker on it thought it strange e mailed company to complain..no reply
Hi Wilhemina - so pleased you liked the fragrance of the product. Thanks so much for the feedback about a shaker, it was something we considered when developing this professional-grade range, but the deodorising powder comes in a large 2kilo tub which would be a bit too heavy to use as a shaker. We are so sorry that we didn't receive your email, one of our team will be in touch directly, although if you have any questions at all please email us on info@aromacaresolutions.co.uk Thanks so much again for taking the time to give us your feedback. The Aroma Care Team x
As always, very quick delivery, even just before Christmas. I have used this business many times in the past and know I can always rely on them which is great.
Excellent company, good ethics and speedy delivery.
I had painted rattan chair seats with what turned out to be rancid paint. A horrid and very persistent smell. Tried bleach on one chair without much success. Aroma Care was utterly brilliant - totally annihilated the smell of rancid paint, and the Aroma smell is genuinely pleasant (not 'cleaning-product' nice).
Very pleased with the product used and it seems to have worked well. Good delivery. Would use company and products again.
I have purchased these gloves for myself and my parents many times now. Good quality and good price. Recommend.
Product is lovely, swift delivery. However, I do not want to write a review or fill in a survey every time i buy something on line. It is so annoying. Sorry but it is.
A wonderful product, very nourishing, no drying of skin. Cannot imagine being without my sanitiser, smaller bottles perfect for handbag or jacket pockets.
Bought the Bio enyme cleaner after researching cruelty free products and reading other reviews for this. I needed it for cleaning my dog and cat smells!! It smells gorgeous and it definitely works. Would highly recommend and I will be buying again
Good sanitiser and good value last a long time
Amazing products. Amazing customer service.
I like the website, & found ordering, product info and reviews easy to viewect. Product was delivered quickly. Unfortunately it didnt work for.
this is amazingly good it really works its made a world of difference thank you so much I will definitely be buying this again.
I couldn’t be more satisfied, the delivery was quick plus the product works really well. I ordered the alcohol free hand sanitiser, it does the job as well as being moisturising which is another advantage. One Of the main aspects to is the fact that a Vegan and cruelty-free Policy is something that this company stands by. I will definatly be making many more purchases from Aroma in the near future
I'm am really pleased with aroma care solutions. Will be buying again. And my friend is also interested
Would give zero stars but ninoption to do so. Order not received. Have tried to contact Aroma Care Solutions but no response.
Hi Anne, we sincerely apologise that you have not received your order and can only imagine that it has something to do with slow delivery during the crisis. Can you let us know how you tried to contact us as we are usually quite good at replying to any queries. Could you also send an email to info@aromacaresolutions.co.uk with your order details please and we will look into it and rectify immediately. Apologies again. x
Love all the products and this one smells great too!
I have now purchased from Aroma Care Solutions three times. Delighted with the products as well as delivery. The customer service is also excellent and I have recommended them to everyone I know! My parents and friends have now purchased from them too and are delighted as well.
Excellent range of products - one of my cats has stress cystitis & doesn’t always get to his litter tray in time with smell of cat wee being one of worst pongs ever. Ordinary cleaning products don’t get rid of the smell & are also full of noxious chemicals - Aroma Care solutions products are highly effective & cruelty free! Highly recommended!
The Hand Sanitiser dried quickly and did not dry out hands. There was also no smell. Very pleased wit.h the product
Aroma Care Solutions is rated 4.61 based on 46 reviews