Appleyard London Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Verified Buyer
Lovely flowers beautifully arranged. Eclectic choice of flowers. Makes all the difference.
Mr Robert B
Fantastic quality and delivered on time
Great flowers!
Mrs Sarah Q
Lovely olive tree bought for my best friend... she was delighted with it! Well presented and arrived on date. Highly recommend.
Mr Yash M
The flowers sent were better than the ones shown in the picture.
Flowers looked amazing.
Verified Buyer
These were a gift and my friend was over the moon with the packaging and quality of the bouquet 💐
Mrs Jeannette H
Beautiful flowers always delivered fresh. Never disappointed with the delightful variety of flowers.
Ms L
Baby boy hamper arrived on the day my Great grandson came home from Hospital with his Mum my Granddaughter and she was delighted with the Rose plant and lovely Bear..thank you...
Very good service.
Verified Buyer
Beautiful bouquet. Great service.
Lewis G
Really lovely flowers. I’ve ordered from another company before and was disappointed but with appleyard I had a great buy. Fresh flowers and were well looked after and smelt amazing. Delivery was perfect. If I had one bad thing it would be yodel as they knocked and left it outside the door.
Verified Buyer
great stuff, keep up the good work!
Verified Buyer
Beautiful flowers, great condition and still closed. Many days of floral joy!
Verified Buyer
My sister in law was over the moon when her flowers arrived,she was very impressed how they were wrapped and the flowers were exceptional. Thankyou.
Verified Buyer
Flowers were beautiful, they made me nieces day. They arrived promptly, the packaging was lovely.
Ms T
My plant, a blue hydrangea was delivered in a nice box, very sturdy and well packaged and I am thrilled to bits with it. It is very verdant and healthy and extremely good for the price. I will certainly be using this company again and all my friends and family will probably be getting plants for their next special occasion.
Verified Buyer
Fantastic flowers and came on time
Verified Buyer
Flowers were bought as a gift and the recipient loved them. The flowers were fresh and arranged beautifully. Prompt service.
Fiona H
Brilliant service, sent bouquet to my friend at work on first day in her new office, flowers were stunning. Will definitely use Appleyard again.
Verified Buyer
I know size isn’t important but I expected a bigger bunch considering I ordered the large. Nice flowers though!
Verified Buyer
Beautiful arrangement. Friend absolutely delighted.
Ms M
The flowers I sent to my sister were really wonderful the colours were vibrant and lasted a really long time. They got there really quick too
Ms T
Beautiful flowers and great quality
Lauren E
I think appleyard London flowers are great- I’ve ordered twice and both have been delivered on time. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because the personal card I wrote (which I put a fair bit of effort in) was not attached to the flowers so my friend didn’t actually know who they were from.
Kevin W
I was very happy with the service and will use you again next year for our50th happy to recommend you Regards kevin
Miss Amy C
Lovely flowers, delivered on time.
Ms W
I’ve used Appleyard twice now to send flowers to my daughter in London. I hesitated over the final amount for bigger bunch + next day delivery, thinking my daughter would probably rather have the money! But the flowers were GORGEOUS and looked even better than the sales pics, she was really delighted with them.
Robert W
Excellent product and prompt service.highly recommend
Mr Adam B
To start with I think you should have a star saying excellent. This company is very easy and quick to order your flowers from. The only difficulty was what to order because all the flowers look amazing.
Appleyard London is rated 4.32 based on 5,006 reviews