Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Mrs Natsuko H
It made her happy and cheerful. I really wanted to give it to her in person from Tokyo Japan, but Thank you for speeding courier.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 5th September 2021
Mr Mark H
Easy ordering and really fast delivery. Really lovely flowers, thank you.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Helen T
Excellent quality of flowers, beautiful bouquet. I ordered for a gift, packaging was top class. My mum was very impressed. Arrived on time
Appleyard London 5 star review on 10th March 2021 Appleyard London 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Andrejs B
Good service, nice flowers! Thank you!
Appleyard London 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Verified Buyer
Beautiful flower, well packaged and delivered on time!
Appleyard London 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Verified Buyer
I ordered the Stargazer Lilies for a friend's birthday and they were stunningly beautiful when they arrived, very well packaged and a wonderful surprise. Ordering was easy and the delivery was tracked all the way. This is the second time I have used Appleyard and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Miss Dianne C
Lovely flowers delivered on time to my lovely niece for her birthday. She loved them and took a gorgeous photo. Thanks you Appleyard London!
Appleyard London 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Miss RACHEL M
Beautiful flowers, beautifully presented and are still going strong a week later.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Ms J
Beautiful plant and delivered on the day, will definitely use them again and will recommend them to friends and family.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Appleyard London 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Miss Nicola C
These were a gift and she said they looked beautiful.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Miss Yasmin R
Gorgeous flowers that always arrive beautifully and on time. I had flowers delivered last-minute to my parents for their 28th wedding anniversary and my mum told me they were "so gorgeous and so fresh, like you'd just picked them and handed them to me." The regular updates about my order's location are incredibly helpful and stress-relieving before a big occasion, and I've received a lot of love from friends and family since using Appleyard as my go-to florist. Great prices for the fabulous quality and service.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Verified Buyer
Housewarming present for a young couple - the plant is very healthy and they said the delivery and packing was faultless. I’m a bit wary of ordering plants online (as half-dead compost has been sent in the past by other sellers) but due to lockdown had no choice. I’m glad I chose Appleyard :D
Appleyard London 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Verified Buyer
The flowers were a present for a friend but she shoes me a picture and they were beautiful
Appleyard London 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Marilyn V
First lot of flowers arrived a bit disheveled so I contacted customer service about it. They were very helpful and credited my account immediately with what I’d spent plus a bit extra and so I bought another bunch and they are absolutely beautiful.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 13th January 2021 Appleyard London 5 star review on 13th January 2021 Appleyard London 5 star review on 13th January 2021 Appleyard London 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Amanda J
It was a present for my mum and they were beautiful
Appleyard London 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Mr Wayne P
Came perfect as advertised just coming into bloom cant fault product or service, excellent and would use again
Appleyard London 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Mrs Julie T
Delivered on time and beautiful flowers.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Verified Buyer
Excellent in every way. The plant I ordered arrived in perfect condition - it was gloriously healthy and gorgeous to look at, and displayed in a lovely pot. Delivery was exactly as stated. Thank you.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Mr Anthony M
Although a substitute bouquet as the original blooms for my original order it was lovely for my wife as a surprise on Christmas Eve as a thankyou for the support and love she has given me during a difficult 2020. Photo taken a week after 8 days from delivery as lilies now bloomed and the overall bouquet is still going strong.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Great service and as always lovely flowers. My Mum loved them. Thanks
Appleyard London 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Karen S
Beautiful flowers which have lasted well
Appleyard London 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Frances N
A beautiful gift for my sister in law who was thrilled and looking forward to her monthly bouquet.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Verified Buyer
Excellent arrived on time and recipient loved them!
Appleyard London 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Ayesha H
Beautiful presentation
Appleyard London 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 Appleyard London 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 Appleyard London 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Miss Nora N
Nice fresh flowers
Appleyard London 5 star review on 19th December 2020 Appleyard London 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Mrs Mr E
The flowers my son and daughter-in-law received were absolutely stunning. Thank you very much.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Mrs Rosalind M
Beautiful flowers and excellent service! Nothing to fault! Thank you x
Appleyard London 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Joseph R
Beautiful
Appleyard London 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Lisa C
Very happy with the flowers and champagne, which were sent as a gift. Smooth ordering process, no complaints!
Appleyard London 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Mrs Amandeep S
Amazing flowers! My go to for all occasions!
Appleyard London 5 star review on 27th August 2020