Anicca Digital Reviews

ann@anicca.co.uk

1 Abbey Gate

Tell us how Anicca Digital made you happy
Great training course
I attended the Google Ad words bootcamp course last week. If you are looking to get a more in-depth knowledge, or learn everything from the beginning about ad words this is a great course to attend. The staff at Anicca are all passionate about what what they do, and have a huge knowledge base which made attending the course an absolute delight.
We handed the team at Anicca what can only be described as a challenge, an international SEO audit covering a large number of countries. The advice was technical and practical, tailored to our exact needs and designed to make a difference. It’s been a very positive experience and we were delighted with the results.

Delighted we chose to go with Anicca and thankful for the results.
Great help and advice from the team at Anicca, thank you.

Being at the Start Up stage of my e-commerce business, Anicca provided valuable information which has let me make better decisions for the future and ultimately saved me a considerable amount of time and money.

Anicca's knowledge base is reliable and well established and I would thoroughly recommend them to others.
Really beneficial and in depth SEO bootcamp that gave me a sound understanding of all the areas involved in SEO and how to work through each section myself. It is clear the team are passionate and very knowledgeable and this enthusiasm rubbed off on me whilst I was on the course; I couldn't wait to get stuck in and start the process on my own site.
Terrific 5 day PPC Course. I've been running campaigns for 2 years but I still learnt so much. Don't waste your time and money on a one day course - the subject is way too big for just one day. I'm going to book on their SEO course next!
We have worked with Anicca for years and when we heard they were also providing PR services we had to try it. Since Caroline and the team have been working with us we have seen a huge increase in local traffic to our site, this was one of our objectives for 2015 to increase local awareness and see more conversions from people in the Leicestershire area. For May year on year we have seen a 900% increase in traffic locally! The revenue is already more locally than the whole of last year and we are only half way through the year.
We have worked with Anicca for more than 2 years. Initially, they redeveloped a website and subsequently have managed an ongoing, long-term PPC and SEO campaign for one of our clients in the legal services sector. What stands out is their positive attitude, technical expertise and commitment to a very high standard of service. Their recommendations for campaign improvements and monthly reports are excellent - all provided by a talented team that really do a great job. All in all highly recommended.

Jon Hepburn
The Fedora Consultancy
We have been using Anicca as our PR agency for 6 months now, and I have to say it has been a very pleasing and rewarding experience. Caroline and Sarah have taken extra care to understand our business, listening carefully to our history and future objectives, and have carefully crafted an action plan to deliver enhanced PR Opportunities. What has particularly pleased me has been their performance in actually DELIVERING on their good ideas. From the very outset they have obtained our business exposure in key areas that we see as beneficial, and they continue to seek out new and innovative strategies in order to keep the momentum going.
A really first class service, and I look forward to even more to come!

Paul Pinder
Managing Partner
Anicca PR have provided a consistently high level of service for Charles Bentley & Son Ltd. We have an excellent relationship with the team, who clearly understand our business and our needs. They have produced fantastic results to promote our company as well as highlighting our commitment to the community, successfully communicating our brand values as well as promoting existing and new product ranges. We work very closely with them and they are very much part of the in-house team. I would recommend them to anyone considering appointing a strong, media savvy consumer agency.
I did a 5 day goodle adwords and analytics course - the team were great, the course was excellent, and i'm now fully invigorated to crack on with my campaign in the knowledge i know what i am doing. I would say to anyone do not do adwords if you haven't done this course. John - MD @ Crystal Hearing
I did a 5 day training for Google adwords and thought it was fantastic. In fact i would say to anyone else do not do adwords unless you do this course. The whole team were great and i liked the way different memebers all had different input into the course to give it variety. Now for addressing the actual adwords campaign.....
Many thanks - it has definitely made a big difference and I feel miles more confident and energised in getting up and running with Prestashop!
The Bootcamp was as intense and productive as I had hoped. Working in small groups the Anicca team mixed theory with lots of practical. Within the space of a week, we left with a plan of action with lists of points to work on and they helped formulate an online strategy. I was very happy with the course, the content, delivery and the Anicca team's energy & positivity. Would recommend it.
Caroline took a look at our SEO on our website giving us a detailed report and taking the time to explain this fully to myself giving useful tips and information and guiding us on how to improve. I would highly recommend Caroline and the team over at Anicca as they were fast, efficient and thorough.
Excellent Google Analytics training conducted by Ed Truman. Supporting us right from the outset, Ed made it very simple for us to understand and tailored the session to the needs of our business and our customers. We are looking forward to working further with Anicca!
I recently attended the Annica Digital five day SEO bootcamp which I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to increase their knowledge and understanding of SEO, Google and paid search. The staff were all very helpful in answering any questions we had and were keen to help us wherever possible.
Went on the 5 day organic SEO boot-camp would recommend this course to anyone. These guys are experts. Content was well presented and relevant. 5 stars.

Bleddyn Powell
Managing Director.
Motor Control Warehouse.
I recently attended Anicca’s 5-day course on SEO and thought it was brilliant. I learnt so much and the course presenters where extremely helpful and knowledgeable - I can’t wait to put into practice what I learnt. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Anicca to anybody and thanks again for a great course.
Anicca Digital is rated 4.95 based on 81 reviews