Amelia Nour Reviews

5 Rating 110 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Amelia Nour
Read Amelia Nour Reviews

About Amelia Nour:

Amelia Nour is the ultimate destination to the world's best luxury beauty and wellbeing products. From skin care to home fragrance, each of the products are chosen by founder Meesha for its efficacy and stand-alone brilliance.

info@amelianour.co.uk

59 Francis Street, Stoneygate, Leicester

Tell us how Amelia Nour made you happy
Love the product and happy that i did not waste the money but invested in to my health.
My review is based on the company rather than the product as I haven’t used it yet. As a first time customer, I have to say I’ve been really impressed. From them selling the product I was shopping, being the cheapest I could find, the amazingly quick dispatch and delivery I’ve experienced anywhere, and the great communication on the delivery status, this is the best customer service I’ve seen in a long time. I’ll definitely be returning to shop with your company - thank you!
This is my first time shopping with AmeliaNour. The service is good. The packaging is excellent. I have got the lowest price product compared to other platforms.
Loved the products and the service was very good. The only criticism I have is that the offer advertised was no longer available and if so this should give been updated.
Amelia Nour is rated 4.96 based on 110 reviews