Amelia Nour Reviews

5 Rating 110 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Amelia Nour
Read Amelia Nour Reviews

About Amelia Nour:

Amelia Nour is the ultimate destination to the world's best luxury beauty and wellbeing products. From skin care to home fragrance, each of the products are chosen by founder Meesha for its efficacy and stand-alone brilliance.

info@amelianour.co.uk

59 Francis Street, Stoneygate, Leicester

Tell us how Amelia Nour made you happy
I have ordered from Amelia Nour a few times now and they have the best prices! Great customer service, prompt delivery and There are always fantastic deals (free full size products) I was fortunate to get the recent free birthday box with my order and the stuff was amazing. Will be repurchasing some of the products from this!
Excellent customer service, I received my parcel quickly and the free samples were lovely. Thank you!
Excellent customer service, parcel arrived quickly and with samples. Will definitely purchase again from this company. Thank you!
Absolutely! The website has so many amazing products stocked on their website.
Love the product and happy that i did not waste the money but invested in to my health.
Great service Quick delivery Items well packed
Amelia Nour is my one stop shop for all things skincare and organic. Meesha is always so considerate when answering any queries or packing the items. The items always come beautifully packaged and I'm always so excited to try new products from Amelia Nour. 5 stars all the way and will definitely be a long term loyal customer of the brand.
Excellent customer service, tracking details were sent immediately and parcel was packed very nicely. Also received free samples which was lovely. Thank you!
My review is based on the company rather than the product as I haven’t used it yet. As a first time customer, I have to say I’ve been really impressed. From them selling the product I was shopping, being the cheapest I could find, the amazingly quick dispatch and delivery I’ve experienced anywhere, and the great communication on the delivery status, this is the best customer service I’ve seen in a long time. I’ll definitely be returning to shop with your company - thank you!
Good choice of lovely products at competitive prices. Super fast delivery and great customer service.
Never heard of this site before so was a bit sceptical but the service was excellent. Items arrived before estimated delivery, well packaged and with free sample. Thank you
The sale meant I could try out a new product whilst also purchasing one I already use on a regular basis so thank you for that. Great communication, quick and easy delivery, great products. Very pleased.
Great product. Best price on this website
Great products & great value!:)
Good communication, well packaged & fast delivery!
Excellent customer service all year round- quality products and fantastic delivery options.
Arrived the next day,really happy with it,it looks elegant,well worth the money
The online shop is well organised and easy to search and browse. The price on the items I purchased was better than available elsewhere. Shipping was fast.
Very prompt delivery, lovely products & great customer service.
I was delighted to find the Neom Diffuser in the beautiful blush pink for a full £10 less than one I had already purchased from another online provider. The buying process was clear and concise and the well packaged item arrived very promptly. I am so pleased to have discovered this retailer!!
Amelia Nour is rated 4.96 based on 110 reviews