of reviewers recommend Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office
Read Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office Reviews

About Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office:

Altitude Internet, is a leading digital marketing agency with offices in the UK and Ireland and an Award Winning Google Partner. Cohesive SEO is our boutique SEO offering for clients who demand the most intensive SEO services.
We manage the digital marketing requirements of businesses across the UK and Ireland and would love to help you too. To find out how we can assist your business with PPC or Search Engine Optimisation please contact Altitude Internet today.

We work hard everyday to provide great service to all of our customers and our teams in the UK and Dublin will do all that they can to help you get the most from your digital marketing.

In March 2017 Google awarded us "The Google Customer Advocate Award 2016/2017" and nominated us as a "Rising Star in Digital Agencies 2017". We promise to look after you and that you'll be in safe hands.

In June 2018 Google Awarded Altitude Internet with the highest accolade they could, the "Google Premier Partner Badge".
Our Senior team now work closely with Google to deliver our clients the best results that we can for their campaigns.

Google award only what they consider to be the very best digital agencies with the Premier Partner Badge and work closely directly with the agency to ensure best practices and that all staff have the latest google qualifications / certifications essential in the fast paced world of Digital.

In 2019 Altitude Internet were delighted to be short listed as SEO Agency Of The Year at the UK Digital Growth Awards and are also shortlisted as Best SEO Agency, 2019 at the UK Search Awards.

In March 2020 we were one of the first agencies to be awarded the Google Digital Champion badge in recognition of our specialities with Smart Bidding.

What a helpful Team! Within minutes my requests and updates have been implemented and are on my website.
Keep up the good work.
Hey Colin

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review for the team here at Altitude Internet - great to have the feedback, the team are thrilled.

We enjoy working with you and great to hear you are inundated with enquiries too!

Altitude Internet.
If it’s a straightforward no fuss SEO service you are after, then Altitude Internet is your best bet. A knowledgeable and friendly team who are there to fully support your business along the way is the cherry on top. We are still in the early days, but so far so good. As a skin care startup juggling multiple tasks, It's great to know that our SEO needs are in able hands. We can now just sit back, relax and let the rankings and visitors roll in!
Hey

Thanks so much for the great 5 star review for the team here at Altitude Internet.

We really appreciate the great feedback and enjoy working with you all!

Altitude Internet.
Thank you for taking the time to set up and explain thoroughly how the SEO service will work for us. Excellent customer service and speedy responses always. Can highly recommend!
Hey -

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide Altitude Internet with such a great 5 star review - we enjoy working with you, and we look forward to generating some excellent results for you!

Anything you need just drop us an email - and the team will be happy to help.

Dear Altitude,

This is the second time I have used altitude for a business website and I am so happy with the excellent service from Grant White, Charlie and Luke. I was fussy about the layout and they dealt with my comments immediately and with fuss in a very professional manner. Will highly recommend to others.

Charlotte Boxall
Hey - Thanks so much for your great 5 star review, the team will be thrilled!

Thanks again for taking the time to provide such great feedback.

Altitude Internet.
Altitude have been brilliant throughout our journey so far. Both friendly and professional, a real delight to work with!
Hey - Thanks so much for taking the time to provide the team here at Altitude Internet with a 5 star review - we enjoy working with you and will do all that we can for you!

Have a great weekend, and if you need anything, just drop us an email - we're always happy to help.

Altitude Internet.
We have only just started working with Altitude, However we are very impressed with the service they provide. The people are very open and extremely helpful. It is very rare now days to work with a company who are so accommodating and actually wants to keep you as a client for the long term! Although it is to early to say we have seen any results, I am hopeful!
Hey

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review for the team here at Altitude Internet. We enjoy working with you guys and look forward to a long term relationship and getting you some great page 1 rankings....

Thanks Again.

Santry, Dublin 9

UK 01279 215 560
Ireland 1 531 4774
Positive and rapid response whenever I have a query. Altitude get on with the job and require little management. Ideal solution for our small and busy business.
Hey - Thanks so much for your great 5 star review, we really appreciate the great feedback!

Thanks again - Altitude Internet SEO
An outstanding service which has definitely increased company sales. All staff which I have dealt with have excellent customer service and very quick to respond to any queries!
Hey Guys

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review for the team in our Dublin office.

We really appreciate the great feedback - we enjoy working with you all.

Have a great weekend.

Santry, Dublin 9.
Excellent service
Hey -

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide some great 5 star feedback for the team here at Altitude Internet.

We're enjoying working with you, anything you need just drop us an email, we're always happy to help.

Thanks again for the 5 star review.

Altitude Internet
I have been with Altitude internet for about 14 months now. These guys are brilliant. I could see results with them within a month and had me ranking on page one for lots of my key words within a few months. Now my positions are fantastic and I have nothing to complain about. I have contacted them regularly over many queries and they get back to me straight away with an answer and a solution even if it isn’t completely within their remit. Can’t thank these guys enough for their work, regular reports and continuous support and the results they produce
Hey Kris

Thanks so much for your lovely review for the team at Altitude Internet....

We're enjoying working with you, long may it continue!

Thanks again -

Altitude Internet.
Great service this company have got us to page 1 on a number of the search terms already and have improved results from our google campaign.love the weekly reports and friendly personal approach.
Hey - Thanks so much for taking the time to provide Altitude Internet with a 5 star review, the team are thrilled.

We enjoy working with you and it's great to see some brilliant results for you too....

Altitude Internet.
Dear everyone ive been with this company for a number of years and i haven’t been in contact for a while but have recently to add photos and change my site around abit and straight away there on the case getting things done and organised for me, im really impressed with the service ive been provided thanks again everyone kind regards jay
Hey Jay

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide Altitude Internet with a 5 star review - we enjoy working with you, great to hear that we're looking after you, and look forward to many more successful years together!

Thanks again for the review.

Altitude Internet
For the past 6 months, we have been using Altitude Internet to manage 6 Google PPC accounts. There are so many companies that are quick to offer this service, but none of them take the time to understand your business as much as they do.

We are extremely happy with the service provided and they are always on hand to make any changes. Their experienced team always advise us of the best possible solutions.

As well as receiving daily reports they also provide a click fraud prevention system. So you know your Google advertising budget is being spent professionally.

We highly recommend you contact this company to move your business forward!
Hey Steve

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide such a great review for the team here at Altitude Internet.

We enjoy working with you guys and look forward to working with you for many years to come!

Altitude Internet.
Dan, Charlotte & the team work really hard to achieve the desired results for their clients. Issuing a monthly progress report is a great idea as it creaky indicates how results are being achieved. These guys answer emails promptly & explain things very well. Excellent work guys!
Hey Colette

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide the team at our Dublin office with a 5 star review - we really appreciate your great feedback, we enjoy working with you and look forward to really helping your website get found.

Anything you need just drop our team an email.

Dublin 9
Always quick to respond, helpful, experienced and patient!
Hey Zoe

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review - we love working with you guys, anything you need just drop us an email -

Altitude Internet.
We have used altitude internet for our google campaigns and seo for over a year and are really impressed with service they have even responded to us at weekends and late at night simply the best service we could have expected. Flexigo
Hey - Thanks so much for taking the time to provide Altitude Internet with a 5 star review - we enjoy working with you - and look forward to a successful 2018 together....

If there is anything else that you need help with just drop us an email - we're always happy to help.

Thanks -

Altitude Internet.
Fred and the guys at Altitude have saved me about £12k a year on paper advertising since they took over my website and SEO! I cannot thank them enough, business is getting stronger and busier by the month! Many thanks Stuart Portslade MOT and Service
Hey - Thanks so much for your fab 5 star review for the team here at Altitude Internet - we love working with you guys and wish you all the very best for 2018 and beyond.

Altitude Internet.
It was great experience working with Altitude Internet. I would definitely use their services for all my future needs.
Hey Akhilesh

Thanks so much for your 5 star review for Altitude Internet.

We enjoy working with you and look forward to working with you through 2018 and beyond......

Thanks again for the 5 Star Review.

Altitude Internet.
I started using Altitude Internet in December and I have found them to be absolutely brilliant. Professional, extremely helpful and the results have been really impressive. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone !
Noel Fitzpatrick Bushire247
Hey Noel

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review for the team at our Dublin office.

We enjoy working with you and it's great to hear that you are getting some really impressive results already.

Anything you need just drop us an email or call the team.

Santry, Dublin 9
Great service, the team always respond very fast and help with all problems.
Hey Jay

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide the team a 5 star review -

We enjoy working with you and look forward to a successful 2018 together.

Altitude Internet.
Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office is rated 4.99 based on 124 reviews