of reviewers recommend Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office
Read Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office Reviews

About Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office:

Altitude Internet, is a leading digital marketing agency with offices in the UK and Ireland and an Award Winning Google Partner. Cohesive SEO is our boutique SEO offering for clients who demand the most intensive SEO services.
We manage the digital marketing requirements of businesses across the UK and Ireland and would love to help you too. To find out how we can assist your business with PPC or Search Engine Optimisation please contact Altitude Internet today.

We work hard everyday to provide great service to all of our customers and our teams in the UK and Dublin will do all that they can to help you get the most from your digital marketing.

In March 2017 Google awarded us "The Google Customer Advocate Award 2016/2017" and nominated us as a "Rising Star in Digital Agencies 2017". We promise to look after you and that you'll be in safe hands.

In June 2018 Google Awarded Altitude Internet with the highest accolade they could, the "Google Premier Partner Badge".
Our Senior team now work closely with Google to deliver our clients the best results that we can for their campaigns.

Google award only what they consider to be the very best digital agencies with the Premier Partner Badge and work closely directly with the agency to ensure best practices and that all staff have the latest google qualifications / certifications essential in the fast paced world of Digital.

In 2019 Altitude Internet were delighted to be short listed as SEO Agency Of The Year at the UK Digital Growth Awards and are also shortlisted as Best SEO Agency, 2019 at the UK Search Awards.

In March 2020 we were one of the first agencies to be awarded the Google Digital Champion badge in recognition of our specialities with Smart Bidding.

The team are Altitude are brilliant Always willing go to that extra mile for my business
Can you afford Altitude to promote your business ?
The question is can you afford not to?
Keep up the great service guys 👍
Wayne . K
Hey Wayne

Thanks for the great review - super appreciated by everyone here at Altitude Internet!
Altitiude have been fantastic at helping us kickstart our SEO. We hadnt done it before, and everyone we spoke to made it quite an intimidating space to enter. We were asigned Khalid who was super helpful, and spared a lot of time in taking us through his plans to make us feel confident. THe results were fantastic, and our sales increased dramatically after turning on Altitiudes services.
Hey -

Thanks for the great review - super appreciated by everyone here at Altitude Internet.

Anything you need just drop us an email or call the team on 01279 215 560.
Fantastic service from the team, prompt responses and they are on top of their game.
Brilliant!
Hey Daniel

Thanks for the great review and the kind words!

We really enjoy helping and supporting you across your Digital Marketing, can't believe we have been working with you for almost 5 years now!!!!!

Altitude Internet.
Altitude Internet have been absolutely fantastic. They look after the SEO for my company website and all the Social Media Channels. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed. Truly the best the web has to offer with 5 Star customer service. Thank you, Altitude Internet.
Thanks so much for the great review - super appreciated by everyone here at Altitude Internet!

Thanks again for the review and for sharing the feedback.

Team Altitude Internet
The team at Altitude have been a great support to our marketing, always available and willing to offer their expertise and guidance. I can highly recommend them.
Hey Robyn

Thanks for the great review - anything you need just drop us an email.

Team Altitude Internet.
Excellent service and ranking results from the team well done
Hey Mike

Thanks for the great review, super appreciated by the team here at Altitude Internet, anything you need, we're just an email away and always super happy to help!

Altitude Internet
New to the service but finding them excellent so far!
Hey Michael

Thanks for the great review, super appreciated.

We're always happy to help with any queries or support so drop us an email if you need anything!

Altitude Internet.
One of the best company's i have ever had dealings with ,there so responsive ,
Portlaoise Storage Depot Limited
Unit 18,
R32WV77
Clonminam Industrial Estate Portlaoise
Hey Martin.

Thanks for the great review - the team love working with you, anything you need we're always on hand to support & help.

Altitude Internet.
We have been Altitude for a few years now and we are impressed with their services. The team is very responsive and never seem to be mind the number of iterations sometimes you have to go through to get a good website and SEO.
Hey -

Thanks for the great review and feedback, much appreciated by the team here at Altitude Internet.......

We really appreciate your business, (and feedback!) - just drop us an email if you need anything.

Thanks - Team Altitude Internet.
We started working with Altitude recently and have been very impressed with the quality of their work. We find them very responsive, a special mention for Nishall Garala on this front! Our stats are starting to improve and that is what we wanted. Thanks!
Hey - Thanks so much for the great 5 star review & your comments and feedback on Nishall.

Everyone loves working with you guys, thanks again for the review.

Altitude Internet.
I have been with Altitude Internet now for 4 years and they provide an amazing service. I am very pleased with my search engine rankings and how well my business has grown over the years due to my search engine status. If it weren't for Altitude Internet none of this could have been possible or I wouldn't have got the same level of search engine status.
Hey Kurt Thanks for taking the time to leave the team at Altitude Internet such a great review.

Can't believe we've been working together for 4 years! Where has the time gone????

Thanks again for the great review, super appreciated.

Altitude Internet 01279 215 560
We needed changes made to our website due to Covid-19 and the Altitude team responded quickly to help us. Exactly the service needed in times of crisis to get businesses up and running again!
Hey Isobel

Thanks for the great 5 star review, you've made us smile!

Anything you need just drop us an email, always happy to help!

Altitude Internet.
They know what they are doing very helpful with any ideas
Hey Dave.

Thanks for the great review and feedback, super appreciated.

Thanks again.

Team Altitude Internet.
Really good customer service, get a quick reply and response.
Always happy to help. Would recommend.
Hey Paige

Thanks so much for the 5 star review - super appreciated!

You've made the team smile!

Thanks again, Altitude Internet.
Amazing service, Ronan has done a great job at managing and optimising my google shopping campaign! I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Altitude's services. 5☆ from me.
Hey - Thanks for the awesome 5 star review and super feedback for the PPC Management Team!, Ronan in particular is delighted.

Anything you need, we're just an email or quick call away!

Altitude Internet
Customer Services
I have been working with Altitude for a few months now and I am very impressed with their customer service. My dedicated rep Paul is exceptional and always on hand to talk things through and explain progress. We've already seen good improvements in our rankings and will continue to do so I'm sure. Dan is also fantastic and always there if I have any other questions. Brilliant company, highly recommend.
Hey Jessica

Thanks so much for the great feedback, you've made a few of the team smile this morning! - Thanks again.

Team Altitude Internet.
Altitude internet has given me the support and advice . To help my business grow and make people aware of my services in google and Facebook . I recommend them highly and I thank all the team for all they have done .
Hey Mark.

Thanks for the great 5 star review for the team here at Altitude Internet, everyone here really appreciates your feedback and we're enjoying working with you....

Thanks, Team Altitude Internet
Great switching to you guys hopefully good things ahead ! Thanks for all the work so far

Jack
Hey Jack

Thanks for the great 5 star review - super appreciated by everyone here.

Anything you need, we're just an email away...

Altitude Internet Customer Service
Only been with Altitude Internet a short while but what I have been aware of is the excellent service we have received.

Promises were fulfilled, put into place quickly and professionally, emails are answered promptly, staff are polite and very knowledgeable. I have been with "others" before with empty promises and a terrible service.

So 5 stars it is for Altitude Internet, keep up the good work everyone.

Thank you.
Hey DGD!

Thanks so much for the great review - super appreciated.

Anything you need, we're just an email away...

Team Altitude Internet.
Very responsive customer service team and really nice website that has helped our business enormously On google in the last year keep up the good work.
Hey Max

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we're pleased to be helping you.

Anything you need we're just a quick email or call away.

Thanks.

UK Customer Services 01279 215 560
Ireland Customer Service (01) 531 4774
Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office is rated 4.99 based on 120 reviews