of reviewers recommend Altitude Internet, Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Offices UK & Ireland
Read Altitude Internet, Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Offices UK & Ireland Reviews

About Altitude Internet, Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Offices UK & Ireland:

Altitude Internet is a leading digital marketing agency with offices in the UK and Ireland and an Award Winning Google Partner. We manage the digital marketing requirements of businesses across the UK and Ireland and would love to help you too. To find out how we can assist your business with PPC or Search Engine Optimisation please contact Altitude Internet today.

We work hard everyday to provide great service to all of our customers and our teams in the UK and Dublin will do all that they can to help you get the most from your digital marketing.

In March 2017 Google awarded us "The Google Customer Advocate Award 2016/2017" and nominated us as a "Rising Star in Digital Agencies 2017". We promise to look after you and that you'll be in safe hands.

In June 2018 Google Awarded Altitude Internet with the highest accolade they could, the "Google Premier Partner Badge".
Our Senior team now work closely with Google to deliver our clients the best results that we can for their campaigns.

Google award only what they consider to be the very best digital agencies with the Premier Partner Badge and work closely directly with the agency to ensure best practices and that all staff have the latest google qualifications / certifications essential in the fast paced world of Digital.

In 2019 Altitude Internet were delighted to be short listed as SEO Agency Of The Year at the UK Digital Growth Awards and are also shortlisted as Best SEO Agency, 2019 at the UK Search Awards.

We started working with Altitude recently and have been very impressed with the quality of their work. We find them very responsive, a special mention for Nishall Garala on this front! Our stats are starting to improve and that is what we wanted. Thanks!
Hey - Thanks so much for the great 5 star review & your comments and feedback on Nishall.

Everyone loves working with you guys, thanks again for the review.

Altitude Internet.
I have been with Altitude Internet now for 4 years and they provide an amazing service. I am very pleased with my search engine rankings and how well my business has grown over the years due to my search engine status. If it weren't for Altitude Internet none of this could have been possible or I wouldn't have got the same level of search engine status.
Hey Kurt Thanks for taking the time to leave the team at Altitude Internet such a great review.

Can't believe we've been working together for 4 years! Where has the time gone????

Thanks again for the great review, super appreciated.

Altitude Internet 01279 215 560
We needed changes made to our website due to Covid-19 and the Altitude team responded quickly to help us. Exactly the service needed in times of crisis to get businesses up and running again!
Hey Isobel

Thanks for the great 5 star review, you've made us smile!

Anything you need just drop us an email, always happy to help!

Altitude Internet.
They know what they are doing very helpful with any ideas
Hey Dave.

Thanks for the great review and feedback, super appreciated.

Thanks again.

Team Altitude Internet.
Really good customer service, get a quick reply and response.
Always happy to help. Would recommend.
Hey Paige

Thanks so much for the 5 star review - super appreciated!

You've made the team smile!

Thanks again, Altitude Internet.
Amazing service, Ronan has done a great job at managing and optimising my google shopping campaign! I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Altitude's services. 5☆ from me.
Hey - Thanks for the awesome 5 star review and super feedback for the PPC Management Team!, Ronan in particular is delighted.

Anything you need, we're just an email or quick call away!

Altitude Internet
Customer Services
I have been working with Altitude for a few months now and I am very impressed with their customer service. My dedicated rep Paul is exceptional and always on hand to talk things through and explain progress. We've already seen good improvements in our rankings and will continue to do so I'm sure. Dan is also fantastic and always there if I have any other questions. Brilliant company, highly recommend.
Hey Jessica

Thanks so much for the great feedback, you've made a few of the team smile this morning! - Thanks again.

Team Altitude Internet.
Altitude internet has given me the support and advice . To help my business grow and make people aware of my services in google and Facebook . I recommend them highly and I thank all the team for all they have done .
Hey Mark.

Thanks for the great 5 star review for the team here at Altitude Internet, everyone here really appreciates your feedback and we're enjoying working with you....

Thanks, Team Altitude Internet
Great switching to you guys hopefully good things ahead ! Thanks for all the work so far

Jack
Hey Jack

Thanks for the great 5 star review - super appreciated by everyone here.

Anything you need, we're just an email away...

Altitude Internet Customer Service
Only been with Altitude Internet a short while but what I have been aware of is the excellent service we have received.

Promises were fulfilled, put into place quickly and professionally, emails are answered promptly, staff are polite and very knowledgeable. I have been with "others" before with empty promises and a terrible service.

So 5 stars it is for Altitude Internet, keep up the good work everyone.

Thank you.
Hey DGD!

Thanks so much for the great review - super appreciated.

Anything you need, we're just an email away...

Team Altitude Internet.
Very responsive customer service team and really nice website that has helped our business enormously On google in the last year keep up the good work.
Hey Max

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we're pleased to be helping you.

Anything you need we're just a quick email or call away.

Thanks.

UK Customer Services 01279 215 560
Ireland Customer Service (01) 531 4774
The Altitude team are a brilliant bunch from top to bottom - super helpful when setting up our Ad and SEO campaigns, explaining everything brilliantly and giving solid advice to help guide our decisions. I'd highly recommend them.
Hey Tom

Thanks for the awesome feedback, super appreciated.

Team Altitude Internet.
Altitude are a great company, always on the other end of the phone and willing to work with you, in a forever changing climate.

Service, information and advice from professional people.

I would highly recommend them to all businesses
Hey Paul

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review - much appreciated by the team here at Altitude Internet.

Thanks again...
Superb service from Nik, Luke and Jay.
Really pleased with the contact and the transition period for our old supplier.
Website design is swift, efficient and most of all it looks really nice.

Thanks to all the team so far.
Hey David

Thanks so much for the great 5 star review - we really appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you.

Altitude Internet Customer Service
Its nice to work with a company that actually delivers on the promises they make. I was very impressed when they told me I didn't need to spend the money I had budgeted for the project. This level of honesty is unusual in this day and age.

I would highly recommend them to anyone and we look forward to dealing with them in more detail in the coming future.
Hey Peter

Thanks for your review - and your awesome feedback.

The team here love working with you, anything you need we're just an email away and always happy to help....

Northwood Business Campus
Dublin 9
Brilliant Team!!
Hey Matt

Thanks so much for the 5 star review - great to be working with you guys.

Altitude Internet
Having used many different digital agencies over the last 10 years I can honestly say that altitude internet have been the most professional so far. I have now found and an agency that we genuinely enjoy working with which get good results for us (we now have many search terms ranking on page 1), we receive regular updates and whenever we want we can speak with the account manager to get a more personal update and plan.

Wish we had found altitude internet sooner! Paul and Cara
Hey Paul & Cara....

Thanks for your great 5 star review - we really appreciate the 5 stars!!

Anything you need we're just an email away and always happy to help!

Thanks again -

Altitude Internet.
Always an excellent service and so fast when I want changes etc. The team are very patient and make it easy for someone with limited IT skills like myself to have a a first rate website.
Thanks so much for your great review - the team really appreciate the comments and feedback.....

Anything you need just drop the team an email - we're always happy to help.

Thanks again -

UK 01279 215 561
Dublin 1 531 4774
Excellent service. Nothing is too much trouble and they are more than willing to help with anything. Great people to work with
Hey Martin

Thanks so much for the great 5 star review - the team really appreciate the comments and feedback.

Thanks-a-million.

Altitude Internet.
Altitude Internet provide exceptional customer service and the team are lovely to work with, extremely responsive.
Hey Julie - Thanks for the fab 5 star review - the team here really appreciate it, we enjoy working with you and great to see we're getting some good results.

Anything you need just drop us an email - Thanks again.
Altitude Internet, Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Offices UK & Ireland is rated 4.99 based on 111 reviews