Altitude Internet, Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Offices UK & Ireland Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Altitude Internet, Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Offices UK & Ireland

About Altitude Internet, Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Offices UK & Ireland: Altitude Internet is a leading digital marketing agency with offices in the UK and Ireland and an Award Winning Google Partner. We manage the digital marketing requirements of businesses across the UK and Ireland and would love to help you too. To find out how we can assist your business with PPC or Search Engine Optimisation please contact Altitude Internet today.

We work hard everyday to provide great service to all of our customers and our teams in the UK and Dublin will do all that they can to help you get the most from your digital marketing.

In March 2017 Google awarded us "The Google Customer Advocate Award 2016/2017" and nominated us as a "Rising Star in Digital Agencies 2017". We promise to look after you and that you'll be in safe hands.

In June 2018 Google Awarded Altitude Internet with the highest accolade they could, the "Google Premier Partner Badge".
Our Senior team now work closely with Google to deliver our clients the best results that we can for their campaigns.

Google award only what they consider to be the very best digital agencies with the Premier Partner Badge and work closely directly with the agency to ensure best practices and that all staff have the latest google qualifications / certifications essential in the fast paced world of Digital.

"We have been with Altitude for over a year now and we are delighted with the results. The staff are a pleasure to deal with and nothing is to much. Great company and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thank you Martin & Eric Peak Windows and Doors."
Hey Martin and Eric

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review for the guys here at Altitude Internet, Dublin.

We really appreciate your business and your great review - thanks again.

Santry, Dublin 9
"I was looking for a company to take over our SEO campaign as I did not feel we were getting the most from our current providers, from the outset it was clear that Kathy was interested in getting a feel for what it was we wanted to achieve and took the time and effort to understand our brief. From introduction to date the whole team have made every effort to keep us informed of progress and we have seen an increase in our position. I would highly recommend Altitude internet to anyone."
Hey Steven

Thanks for the great 5 star review, we really appreciate the comments and feedback.

Glad we're helping your business get found, anything you need, just drop the team an email - always happy to help.

Thanks again.

Altitude Internet
"I can honestly say these guys are great. They have really helped my Buisness grow. Highly recommend them!!!"
Hey Andrew

Thanks for the great 5 star review - much appreciated by the team here @ Altitude Internet.

Anything you need just drop us an email.

Altitude Internet.
"The team have been great in providing a top-class service for our SEO and Adwords."
Hey

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review!

The guys really appreciate the feedback and its great to be working with you!

Thanks, Altitude Internet.
"What an amazing experience with this company ...every time I ring them they answer the phone ,they would bring your company to a whole new level very quickly My son recommended them to me and I safely say there the best company I ever dealt with ..best of luck boys .👍👍"
Hey Martin

Thanks so much for your great review for the team here at Altitude Internet. We really appreciate your business (and the great review!!) - Thanks again.

Dublin 9
"I highly recommend the service and staff at Altitude internet. Since we have started using the services of Altitude for our SEO campaign our business has increased dramatically. Thank you Dan, Grant, Gary, Paul and all the Team at Altitude for all your help and support to us over the last year. We look forward to growing our business in the future with the help and support of the Altitude team."
Hi Joan.

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review for the team here at Altitude Internet.

We really enjoy working with you and great to see some awesome results too!

Thanks again for the 5 star review.

Dublin 9
"Altitude Internet have been great to work with. They have given us great advice throughout the process and have been so quick to respond to our questions. Michael in particular was so quick in implementing our changes. A very professional and friendly company to work with."
Hey - Thanks for your great 5 star review!

We really appreciate the 5 stars and thanks for your feedback about Michael too!!!

Altitude Internet.
"Altitude have managed our website extremely well over the past 2 years. We had a review recently regarding our target market and the process to alter our website and increase our visibility was totally professional and met all expectations, without a hefty bill."
Hey Karen

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review, we love working with you guys, (and have done since 2016!) - anything you need we're just an email away.

Thanks again - Altitude Internet.
"Consummate expertise, unparalleled support. Responsive and transparent. Highly highly recommended - Steve Brennan SBITAV LTD"
Hey Steve

Thanks for the awesome review - the guys really appreciate the review, we’re enjoying working with you and will do all that we can to maximise the success of the campaigns.

Altitude Internet.
"Each time I meet up with the Dublin crew, the office and team have increased in size. An impressively technical outfit who retain the customer care skills to explain everything in a manor that I can understand. The level of improvement in my SEO has been such that they have been given my Ad words campaigns to manage also - it took me a while to find the right partner for my business - but these guys are perfect for what I need now, and into the future. Good job guys"
Hey Richard

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide such a great 5 star review for the team in our Dublin offices.

We enjoy working with you, have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Santry, Dublin 9.
"Thank you guys for incredible good work you do to helping to improve our business to grow. we are really appreciate it."
Hey - Thanks so much for the great review, we enjoy working with you guys, and if there is anything you need just drop us an email -

Thanks, Altitude Internet, Dublin.
"Been working with Altitude for nearly 1 year now and couldn't say a bad word about the service or team. Whether its an ad related query, billing issue etc the whole team are extremely prompt in sorting the issue. I have dealt heavily with Chris and unlike some other sale representatives, Chris has listened to my point and business requirements and never pushed me into anything. I genuinely feel like he has our business' best needs. Big thanks to Chris and Dana and all other members at Altitude."
Hey - Thanks so much for leaving us such a great review - the team really enjoy working with you, we appreciate the great feedback too.

Anything you need, we’re just an email or a quick call away.

Altitude Internet.
"Altitude Internet was recommended to myself by Portslade Mot centre. After a few months of not pursuing it and the company clearly struggling. I gave them a call and had an in-depth conversation. We set a date to set up and start a keywords ads campaign. There is a fixed management fee and I set my budget. They set up the campaign very quickly and advised me what needed to be added to the website to help it work. I started with the minimum budget I could to see how or if it would work. With every question (and there were many) things were tweaked and explained. I decided to continue for a further 30 days. This went better then the first. I have now increased the budget to increase the clicks. I would highly recommend Altitude Internet and their team."
Hey Colin

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great 5 star review for Altitude Internet - we really appreciate your feedback and glad things are working so well for you.

Have a great weekend.

Team Altitude Internet.
"We've been using altitude internet for just over a month now and we've been extremely happy with their service. Very quick response and turn around time for any amendments to our campaigns. Very friendly team as well; they're always on the other end of the phone if you had any questions/ideas for campaign optimisation. Overall would definitely recommend their PPC services."
Hey Josh.

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide Altitude Internet with such a great 5 star review, we really appreciate the feedback and enjoy working with you guys.

Anything you need just drop us an email - we're always on hand to help.

Altitude Internet.
"Love working with this Team , never any problem to anything we ask for, always happy to help and improve for us, we get answers back promptly and any were they can help us they will thanks Team Altitude :)"
Hey Rachel

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review - we love working with you guys too - and really enjoyed seeing you all again today.

Thanks again for the fab review - and anything you need just drop us an email - we'll always be happy to help.

Thanks -

Dublin 9.
"We have recently moved to Altitude to support us with our SEO management. The set up has been smooth, the team have all been lovely to talk to and very knowledgeable and we love the control and visibility that the dashboard gives us. So far, so good."
Hey Janet

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review - much appreciated by the team here - and we look forward to working with you guys!

Thanks - Altitude Internet.
"Super fast response every time I email them. Very flexible, understanding and pleasant to deal with."
Hey - Thanks so much for your great 5 star review - the team really enjoy working with you and have done since 2016!

Great to be working together as we head towards 2019.

Anything you need, we're just an email or a call away.

Telephone 1 531 4774.
"I researched a number of SEO companies before opting for Altitude. This is a stand out service and the team are very friendly and always ready to help with nothing being too much trouble. After 3 months we have already improved our Google organic ranking several places and are now in the lower half of the first page. I deal mostly with Fred who along with Charlotte are workaholics. You get responses to your emails after 8.30 at night and before 7.30 in the morning. Find another company that will do that for you!"
Hey Ian

Thanks so much for your great review - and your fab feedback for the team.

We're enjoying working with you (morning, noon and night!!) - anything you need we're just an email away.

Thanks -

Altitude Internet.
"A website is important to any business and being seen online is a must. I was apprehensive about seo companies due to many tele sales calls over the years. But these guys have increased my sales, keep me updated and email me out of business hours. If you are looking for a seo company these are the guys. Regards Paul B2B Beauty UK"
Hey Paul

Thanks for your great 5 star review for the team here at Altitude Internet.

Great to see we're getting good results for you and we really appreciate the great feedback!

Thanks again - and anything you need just drop us an email - we're always happy to help.

Altitude Internet.
"Altitude Internet have provided a great service and dealt with every enquiry I have had. The staff are friendly and enthusiastic about what they do."
Hey

Thanks so much for your 5 star review for the team here at Altitude Internet.

It's great to be working with you guys, and if there is anything you need just drop us an email or call the team!

We're always happy to help.

Altitude Internet.
Altitude Internet, Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Offices UK & Ireland is rated 4.99 based on 85 reviews