of reviewers recommend Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office
Read Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office Reviews

About Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office:

Altitude Internet, is a leading digital marketing agency with offices in the UK and Ireland and an Award Winning Google Partner. Cohesive SEO is our boutique SEO offering for clients who demand the most intensive SEO services.
We manage the digital marketing requirements of businesses across the UK and Ireland and would love to help you too. To find out how we can assist your business with PPC or Search Engine Optimisation please contact Altitude Internet today.

We work hard everyday to provide great service to all of our customers and our teams in the UK and Dublin will do all that they can to help you get the most from your digital marketing.

In March 2017 Google awarded us "The Google Customer Advocate Award 2016/2017" and nominated us as a "Rising Star in Digital Agencies 2017". We promise to look after you and that you'll be in safe hands.

In June 2018 Google Awarded Altitude Internet with the highest accolade they could, the "Google Premier Partner Badge".
Our Senior team now work closely with Google to deliver our clients the best results that we can for their campaigns.

Google award only what they consider to be the very best digital agencies with the Premier Partner Badge and work closely directly with the agency to ensure best practices and that all staff have the latest google qualifications / certifications essential in the fast paced world of Digital.

In 2019 Altitude Internet were delighted to be short listed as SEO Agency Of The Year at the UK Digital Growth Awards and are also shortlisted as Best SEO Agency, 2019 at the UK Search Awards.

In March 2020 we were one of the first agencies to be awarded the Google Digital Champion badge in recognition of our specialities with Smart Bidding.

I am happy with the service provided.
Hey Zoltan Thanks for the 5 star review for the team here at Altitude Internet. Let us know if you need anything else, always super happy to help. Altitude Internet 01279 215 560.
I honestly didn’t think company’s like this ever existed. A company that actually care and actually want you to do well and not just take your money and then your forgotten about . Not this company they have installed so much confidence in me that I can be very successful. They have a customer till I retire now . Thanks again and looking forward to seeing where I can get to .
Hey Lee Thanks for the great review, everyone super appreciates the feedback. Great to be working with you. Altitude Internet Digital Marketing. 01279 215 560.
Luke has been fantastic. The site he has designed for me looks so professional and is exactly what I was hoping for. Very easy to navigate. He is very easy to communicate with, and gets things done efficiently. Thank you Luke for all you help and patience.
Hey Ellie Thanks so much for the great review, super appreciated by Luke and the team here at Altitude Internet. Great to be working with you. Altitude Internet
I have been working with Altitude Internet for almost a year now. They are truly professional and always willing to help.
Hey - Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review - Super appreciated by the team here at Altitude Internet. Anything you need just drop us an email.... Thanks again!
I have been working with Altitude Internet for many years, their skills and knowledge is very impressive I have seen a sharp increase in my SEO across all platforms.
Hey Jenny - Thanks for the fab review, we started working with you back in 2014..... not long until we've been working together for 10 years! How time flies. We'll put the champagne on ice! Altitude Internet Digital Marketing.
I’ve had nothing but a good experience with altitude. My website was made by Elliot . Anything I wanted doing he would make it happen. Very helpful very responsive. Never once have I had to chase or pester him or other members of the team. I found kathy particularly helpful very friendly, kind & always willing to go the extra mile. Also jay after dealing with him today I can tell he’s another one who is looking out for your best interests like the others can’t fault these members I’ve dealt with would recommend without any doubt !
Hey - Thanks for the great review, super appreciated. Elliot, Jay and Kathy and the entire team will be here to support you! Thanks again - Altitude Internet Customer Service
Great service Always on hand abs helpful
Hey David Thanks for the 5 star review - super appreciated! Altitude Internet Customer Service
It is always a pleasure working with the team at altitude. Charlotte & Hector are brilliant always going above and beyond to help in a timely manner. Thank you for all your hard work this year!
Hey Izzy Thanks so much for the great review and feedback - the team here at Altitude enjoy working with you guys! Thanks again - Altitude Internet
I've been with Altitude for 4 months now and by month 3 had already 4 times my investment with them.  They are expert, extremely helpful and have kept me in the loop throughout.  I've used a few SEO agencies but Altitude surpasses them all.
Hey Frankie Just wanted to say thanks for such a great review for the guys here at Altitude - super appreciated. Thanks again - Altitude Internet.
The team are Altitude are brilliant Always willing go to that extra mile for my business Can you afford Altitude to promote your business ? The question is can you afford not to? Keep up the great service guys 👍 Wayne . K
Hey Wayne Thanks for the great review - super appreciated by everyone here at Altitude Internet!
Altitiude have been fantastic at helping us kickstart our SEO. We hadnt done it before, and everyone we spoke to made it quite an intimidating space to enter. We were asigned Khalid who was super helpful, and spared a lot of time in taking us through his plans to make us feel confident. THe results were fantastic, and our sales increased dramatically after turning on Altitiudes services.
Hey - Thanks for the great review - super appreciated by everyone here at Altitude Internet. Anything you need just drop us an email or call the team on 01279 215 560.
Fantastic service from the team, prompt responses and they are on top of their game. Brilliant!
Hey Daniel Thanks for the great review and the kind words! We really enjoy helping and supporting you across your Digital Marketing, can't believe we have been working with you for almost 5 years now!!!!! Altitude Internet.
Altitude Internet have been absolutely fantastic. They look after the SEO for my company website and all the Social Media Channels. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed. Truly the best the web has to offer with 5 Star customer service. Thank you, Altitude Internet.
Thanks so much for the great review - super appreciated by everyone here at Altitude Internet! Thanks again for the review and for sharing the feedback. Team Altitude Internet 01279 215 560
The team at Altitude have been a great support to our marketing, always available and willing to offer their expertise and guidance. I can highly recommend them.
Hey Robyn Thanks for the great review - anything you need just drop us an email. Team Altitude Internet.
Excellent service and ranking results from the team well done
Hey Mike Thanks for the great review, super appreciated by the team here at Altitude Internet, anything you need, we're just an email away and always super happy to help! Altitude Internet 01279 215 560
New to the service but finding them excellent so far!
Hey Michael Thanks for the great review, super appreciated. We're always happy to help with any queries or support so drop us an email if you need anything! Altitude Internet.
One of the best company's i have ever had dealings with ,there so responsive , Portlaoise Storage Depot Limited Unit 18, R32WV77 Clonminam Industrial Estate Portlaoise
Hey Martin. Thanks for the great review - the team love working with you, anything you need we're always on hand to support & help. Altitude Internet.
We have been Altitude for a few years now and we are impressed with their services. The team is very responsive and never seem to be mind the number of iterations sometimes you have to go through to get a good website and SEO.
Hey - Thanks for the great review and feedback, much appreciated by the team here at Altitude Internet....... We really appreciate your business, (and feedback!) - just drop us an email if you need anything. Thanks - Team Altitude Internet. 01279 215 560
We started working with Altitude recently and have been very impressed with the quality of their work. We find them very responsive, a special mention for Nishall Garala on this front! Our stats are starting to improve and that is what we wanted. Thanks!
Hey - Thanks so much for the great 5 star review & your comments and feedback on Nishall. Everyone loves working with you guys, thanks again for the review. Altitude Internet.
I have been with Altitude Internet now for 4 years and they provide an amazing service. I am very pleased with my search engine rankings and how well my business has grown over the years due to my search engine status. If it weren't for Altitude Internet none of this could have been possible or I wouldn't have got the same level of search engine status.
Hey Kurt Thanks for taking the time to leave the team at Altitude Internet such a great review. Can't believe we've been working together for 4 years! Where has the time gone???? Thanks again for the great review, super appreciated. Altitude Internet 01279 215 560
Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office is rated 4.99 based on 129 reviews