of reviewers recommend Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office
Read Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office Reviews

About Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office:

Altitude Internet, is a leading digital marketing agency with offices in the UK and Ireland and an Award Winning Google Partner. Cohesive SEO is our boutique SEO offering for clients who demand the most intensive SEO services.
We manage the digital marketing requirements of businesses across the UK and Ireland and would love to help you too. To find out how we can assist your business with PPC or Search Engine Optimisation please contact Altitude Internet today.

We work hard everyday to provide great service to all of our customers and our teams in the UK and Dublin will do all that they can to help you get the most from your digital marketing.

In March 2017 Google awarded us "The Google Customer Advocate Award 2016/2017" and nominated us as a "Rising Star in Digital Agencies 2017". We promise to look after you and that you'll be in safe hands.

In June 2018 Google Awarded Altitude Internet with the highest accolade they could, the "Google Premier Partner Badge".
Our Senior team now work closely with Google to deliver our clients the best results that we can for their campaigns.

Google award only what they consider to be the very best digital agencies with the Premier Partner Badge and work closely directly with the agency to ensure best practices and that all staff have the latest google qualifications / certifications essential in the fast paced world of Digital.

In 2019 Altitude Internet were delighted to be short listed as SEO Agency Of The Year at the UK Digital Growth Awards and are also shortlisted as Best SEO Agency, 2019 at the UK Search Awards.

In March 2020 we were one of the first agencies to be awarded the Google Digital Champion badge in recognition of our specialities with Smart Bidding.

Altitude internet has given me the support and advice . To help my business grow and make people aware of my services in google and Facebook . I recommend them highly and I thank all the team for all they have done .
Hey Mark.

Thanks for the great 5 star review for the team here at Altitude Internet, everyone here really appreciates your feedback and we're enjoying working with you....

Thanks, Team Altitude Internet
Great switching to you guys hopefully good things ahead ! Thanks for all the work so far

Jack
Hey Jack

Thanks for the great 5 star review - super appreciated by everyone here.

Anything you need, we're just an email away...

Altitude Internet Customer Service
Only been with Altitude Internet a short while but what I have been aware of is the excellent service we have received.

Promises were fulfilled, put into place quickly and professionally, emails are answered promptly, staff are polite and very knowledgeable. I have been with "others" before with empty promises and a terrible service.

So 5 stars it is for Altitude Internet, keep up the good work everyone.

Thank you.
Hey DGD!

Thanks so much for the great review - super appreciated.

Anything you need, we're just an email away...

Team Altitude Internet.
Very responsive customer service team and really nice website that has helped our business enormously On google in the last year keep up the good work.
Hey Max

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we're pleased to be helping you.

Anything you need we're just a quick email or call away.

Thanks.

UK Customer Services 01279 215 560
Ireland Customer Service (01) 531 4774
The Altitude team are a brilliant bunch from top to bottom - super helpful when setting up our Ad and SEO campaigns, explaining everything brilliantly and giving solid advice to help guide our decisions. I'd highly recommend them.
Hey Tom

Thanks for the awesome feedback, super appreciated.

Team Altitude Internet.
Altitude are a great company, always on the other end of the phone and willing to work with you, in a forever changing climate.

Service, information and advice from professional people.

I would highly recommend them to all businesses
Hey Paul

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review - much appreciated by the team here at Altitude Internet.

Thanks again...
Superb service from Nik, Luke and Jay.
Really pleased with the contact and the transition period for our old supplier.
Website design is swift, efficient and most of all it looks really nice.

Thanks to all the team so far.
Hey David

Thanks so much for the great 5 star review - we really appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you.

Altitude Internet Customer Service
Its nice to work with a company that actually delivers on the promises they make. I was very impressed when they told me I didn't need to spend the money I had budgeted for the project. This level of honesty is unusual in this day and age.

I would highly recommend them to anyone and we look forward to dealing with them in more detail in the coming future.
Hey Peter

Thanks for your review - and your awesome feedback.

The team here love working with you, anything you need we're just an email away and always happy to help....

Northwood Business Campus
Dublin 9
Brilliant Team!!
Hey Matt

Thanks so much for the 5 star review - great to be working with you guys.

Altitude Internet
Having used many different digital agencies over the last 10 years I can honestly say that altitude internet have been the most professional so far. I have now found and an agency that we genuinely enjoy working with which get good results for us (we now have many search terms ranking on page 1), we receive regular updates and whenever we want we can speak with the account manager to get a more personal update and plan.

Wish we had found altitude internet sooner! Paul and Cara
Hey Paul & Cara....

Thanks for your great 5 star review - we really appreciate the 5 stars!!

Anything you need we're just an email away and always happy to help!

Thanks again -

Altitude Internet.
Always an excellent service and so fast when I want changes etc. The team are very patient and make it easy for someone with limited IT skills like myself to have a a first rate website.
Thanks so much for your great review - the team really appreciate the comments and feedback.....

Anything you need just drop the team an email - we're always happy to help.

Thanks again -

UK 01279 215 561
Dublin 1 531 4774
Excellent service. Nothing is too much trouble and they are more than willing to help with anything. Great people to work with
Hey Martin

Thanks so much for the great 5 star review - the team really appreciate the comments and feedback.

Thanks-a-million.

Altitude Internet.
Altitude Internet provide exceptional customer service and the team are lovely to work with, extremely responsive.
Hey Julie - Thanks for the fab 5 star review - the team here really appreciate it, we enjoy working with you and great to see we're getting some good results.

Anything you need just drop us an email - Thanks again.
Easy to say 'professional, skilled and experienced' in a review but to be honest Altitude Internet are more than that - personable, intelligent and engaging by going outside their comfort zone and building relationships with clients.
Hey Paul

Thanks so much for your great review - the team enjoy working with you all, thanks for the great review, much appreciated by everyone here at Altitude.

Team Altitude Internet.
We took on Altitude Internet just two months ago and I have to say Hector, Ronan, Charlotte and all the team have gone above and beyond. No question is too great or small, and they always get the job done. We're already seeing great results, and looking forward to seeing what the next few months will bring for our business.
Hey Michelle

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide the guys here a 5 star review.

We really appreciate the feedback.....

Thanks again, Altitude Internet.
Would highly recommend.
Hey Robbie

Thanks for the 5 star review - the team really appreciate the great review and comments -

Altitude Internet.
I have been with Altitude a couple of months and what ever they have said has been done on time. Michale has been looking after my account and can honestly say he had been brilliant.
London black cab Transfers
Hey Gary

Thanks for your great 5 star review and feedback for the team here at Altitude Internet.....

We really appreciate the feedback - Thanks again for the review.

Altitude Internet.
Fantastic. First week of PPC and on page 1 of google. Had a question unrelated to the service they provide for me and they replied to me within hours .... on a Sunday, purely advice not sales related! Thanks so much for your help.
Hey Abi

Thanks for your great 5 star review today for the team here at Altitude Internet. Great to receive your review - and the team are thrilled!

Anything you need we're just an email away and always super happy to help!

Thanks again. Altitude Internet.
Recently we transitioned to Altitude, and found the team extremely helpful, responsive and technically knowledgeable. We liked working with them during this difficult transition and thankful for their support.
Hi Anujayesh

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review -

We really appreciate the great feedback and enjoy working with you.

Thanks again.

Altitude Internet.
We have been with Altitude for over a year now and we are delighted with the results. The staff are a pleasure to deal with and nothing is to much. Great company and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thank you Martin & Eric Peak Windows and Doors.
Hey Martin and Eric

Thanks so much for your great 5 star review for the guys here at Altitude Internet, Dublin.

We really appreciate your business and your great review - thanks again.

Altitude Internet
Northwood Business Campus
Santry, Dublin 9
Altitude Internet: Cohesive SEO. Award Winning Premier Google Partner & Leading SEO Provider. Office is rated 4.99 based on 124 reviews