All Mower Parts UK Reviews

4.9
Based on 3,241 reviews
Read All Mower Parts UK Reviews

About All Mower Parts UK:

All Mower Parts UK offer and supply of both genuine and non-genuine spare parts - many at competitive prices.

We are able to supply parts for all areas of garden machinery from pedestrian lawnmowers, ride on lawn tractors to handheld garden machinery, supporting major brands including Honda, Husqvarna, Mountfield, Stiga, Viking, Stihl, Castelgarden, John Deere, MTD, EFCO, McCulloch, Flymo, Lawnflite, Countax and Westwood Briggs and Stratton with air filters, oil filters, blades, blade hubs, belts and cables always available for same day despatch across the UK and this is supported by our professional customer service team who are here to help should you require assistants.

We also offer spare parts for a variety of light mains electric models such as Qualcast, Flymo, Black & Decker, Bosch sold through larger outlets.

As a Stihl dealer and can offer all parts for Stihl machinery.

All Mower Parts UK offer a wide range of branded saw chain accessories we can offer chain in loops or reels along with bars to fits brands including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Efco, Jonsered, Partner, McCulloch, Dolmar, Tanaka, Alpina, Oleo Mac and Makita.

So, if you are looking for a replacement spare part for garden machinery, make All Mower Parts UK your one stop shop.

Simply click on a category to search for your Brushcutter / chainsaw / lawnmower or Ride on Mower spare parts.

info@allmowerparts.co.uk

Blenheim RoadAirfield Industrial Estate

Tell us how All Mower Parts UK made you happy
I ordered the replacement part (a solenoid for my ride on mower) at 10:42am on 3rd August on the basis that the advertised "dispatches within 24 hours" would enable me to get the part fitted by an engineer servicing my mower the following Tuesday (9th). The next day (4th) at 4.49pm an automated email advised the order was "processing". When I tried to call on several occasions, no one was there to answer my call. I emailed, but had no response until I had an automated email advising dispatch was being made on Wed 10th at 4.45pm. The part eventually arrived over a week after my order was place on Thursday 11th August so completely out of line with the company's marketing spiel and pretty poor service all round as there was no one able to speak to me at any point. I would recommend other potential customers try and speak before ordering or look elsewhere.
Had bought a bottle of premixed alkylate fuel and the bottle came opened with what looks like a little missing. Very disappointed, no reply to my email and no answer on the phone.
A belt arrived of wrong length (the length is not in the description); would like to exchange or return. Phone is never answered, I've been calling regularly for a week, emailed ignored as well; dead silence -- very upsetting after seeing all the good reviews
Ordered a replacement blade for my Bosch Rotak 36Li battery mower. Wrong blade arrived, I contacted to company who blamed me for ordering the wrong blade. I have since found there are 2x blades for this mower specified, the one I needed was 10mm mounting not 8mm as supplied. The company are now ignoring emails on how to return the wrong blade and are ignoring phone calls. They are not at all helpful to resolve problems if the wrong part is supplied
part order over 2 weeks ago still not arrived, emails and phone calls ignored. wouldn't touch them again with a barge poll
Photo used in add for flymo blade is totally different to the one sent with a poor response when reporting problem , why don’t they use a add photo of the actual blade type sent ? my opinion is that it’s because it’s a cheap substitute replacement blade please see original add photo and the one sent.
Ordered a certain chain for a Stihl chainsaw and they sent the wrong one 1-impossible to communicate they do not answer the telephone at all and there is no returns policy other than PayPal. Best avoid them
Do not use this company - they do not answer emails or phone. My part has not arrived despite them saying it's been despatched. David, Folkestone
ordered and paid for Stihl HS45 24 inch Blade Set (a pair) £63.35 on 14/09/21 no: 97115/140921/57. Have spoken to someone at your office who confirmed order, was going to look into matter and call back, not heard back, Have tried calling numerous times but no answer. Not received order. No reply to emails. Does the company still exist. Please urgently refund.
ORDER NUMBER 97745/230921/06 No delivery of order No reply to e mails No answer to phone No REFUND Scam Company DONT USE THEM
Googled the part I needed and All Mower Parts showed as in stock so ordered part from the website. Received nothing. E-mailed and got no response. No answer from ringing the phone number on website. Raised PayPal dispute and they actually responded saying it had been sent via Royal Mail and it must have gone missing. E-mailed and requested tracking number and got no response and tried phoning and no-one answers. The part I require is not available anywhere else so I suspect that they do not have any stock either and are stringing me along. Debit card dispute opened and I will certainly not be ordering from them again for anything!
I ordered a replacement mower wheel.After one week I sent 3 chasing emails to their customer services and never received a reply.Ignore their next day delivery statement. I would suggest you use another company.
Don't buy anything from this haha company. I never received my order, no calls answered or emails. Thief's
I ordered the part on August 14th and got an email 16th confirming it was processed. I sent a number of emails as it had not arrived and tried telephoning but got absolutely no response and so cancelled the order and dot the part from another website two days later. On 9th Sept I received an email saying my order was despatched having had no response to my emails and the email cancelling the order. Shipping and delivery was definitely NOT within 5 days but more like 25 days and on Customer Service queries resolved in under an hour it just never happened
ordered parts, no confirming e-mail but took monies, on enquiring stock e-mail requesting order number obviously not got. No response to phone calls, no response to further e-mails. Avoid. Ordered August 2021, now September.
Ordered a clutch unit weeks ago, think i should have read some of the reviews first! No sign of delivery , no response to emails and cant get through on the phone. looked on line loads of bad reviews
Shocking service £15.45 down dont answer phone or return emails unless you have money to throw away avoid at all costs
I ordered a part advertised as "genuine" with a manufacturer part no. and received a non-genuine replacement part. Responses to my complaint were unapologetic and they insisted on me returning the item before they would refund. I then had to chase them twice for the refund.
This place takes your money and promises delivery and it dosent arrive they dont answer the phone or emails aboslutely useless avoid avoid avoid
Do not try to buy anything from these people. I ordered £99 worth of automower blades in July which have never arrived. I have emailed them repeatedly and they never reply. I have telephoned them numerous times. Three days a week there is an answerphone message saying they don’t answer calls on those days. The other days they just don’t answer the phone. Try calling them before you place an order but my advice is DON’T! Check out trustpilot too who have a very different view of these people
All Mower Parts UK is rated 4.9 based on 3,241 reviews