All Mower Parts UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend All Mower Parts UK
Read All Mower Parts UK Reviews

About All Mower Parts UK:

All Mower Parts UK offer and supply of both genuine and non-genuine spare parts - many at competitive prices.

We are able to supply parts for all areas of garden machinery from pedestrian lawnmowers, ride on lawn tractors to handheld garden machinery, supporting major brands including Honda, Husqvarna, Mountfield, Stiga, Viking, Stihl, Castelgarden, John Deere, MTD, EFCO, McCulloch, Flymo, Lawnflite, Countax and Westwood Briggs and Stratton with air filters, oil filters, blades, blade hubs, belts and cables always available for same day despatch across the UK and this is supported by our professional customer service team who are here to help should you require assistants.

We also offer spare parts for a variety of light mains electric models such as Qualcast, Flymo, Black & Decker, Bosch sold through larger outlets.

As a Stihl dealer and can offer all parts for Stihl machinery.

All Mower Parts UK offer a wide range of branded saw chain accessories we can offer chain in loops or reels along with bars to fits brands including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Efco, Jonsered, Partner, McCulloch, Dolmar, Tanaka, Alpina, Oleo Mac and Makita.

So, if you are looking for a replacement spare part for garden machinery, make All Mower Parts UK your one stop shop.

Simply click on a category to search for your Brushcutter / chainsaw / lawnmower or Ride on Mower spare parts.

info@allmowerparts.co.uk

Blenheim RoadAirfield Industrial Estate

Tell us how All Mower Parts UK made you happy
Very poor communication, especially when trying to cancel an order for a refund. Had to cancel via my credit card due to lack of response. Avoid this company, clearly customer service is not a priority.
Do not use this company - discover there is no stock in the warehouse (I only found this out when I chased them up on why the item wasn't here), they then promise that the item is in stock and will be with me in a few days... fast forward a few weeks and the excuse is that Royal Mail has lost it - this service is beyond woeful.
Wrong part delivered ,after multiple emails, a promise that the right part would be sent.3 weeks later still waiting with a chainsaw that cannot be used.Dont take the orders if Cant fulfil the orders!
completely unresponsive to phonecalls, emails and social media messages - have been trying to get hold of somebody for 10 days and had no communication whatsoever. Managed to get through once to be told we would get a call back which never happened. very poor
this company has been totally unresponsive to messages and emails. an item was tracked by Royal Mail and delivered on 22/08/2020 but I cannot obtain a refund or a reply
Undoubtedly one of the worst companies I have ever tried to deal with. Initially the wrong size item was received and since then, and after 2 'e'mails from the company saying that the correct item has been sent to me, absolutely nothing. I am still waiting for the return of my old chain, sent in June, as they asked for it to make sure that they could send the correct size.
I would have been sacked by the Company I worked for if I treated customers like AMP have treated me.
I ordered a part in June and it still hasn't arrived or been refunded despite numerous emails and calls. It is now the end of August.
Non genuine part, makes mower vibrate and make a lot more noise than old blade. Out of balance?
Would not buy again
I have still not recieved goods
We are still waiting for the order to arrive. Very poor delivery time
Item never arrived. Very poor communication. Had to claim a refund through PayPal and they even provided an invalid tracking number to try and prove postage. Avoid!!
I ordered my part on 13/06/20 - it still hasn't arrived - i have emailed 5 times, twice i have been told a query has been placed with royal mail that will take 24 hours to complete. The fact all the other reviews are good makes me even more annoyed and can only conclude that mower parts don't care when it is a small order. for the first time ever i have to recommend that you do not order from this company.
we ordered 2 blades, only received 1. Its nearly 2 weeks of constant calling & emailing with zero assistance or reply.
It's unacceptable that this company is not available to solve problem orders.
Still waiting... Ordered 28th of May and now the 9th of June. Not good.
I placed an order for two replacement chains for my chainsaw and almost immediately received an email informing me that the goods had been despatched. However after a couple of weeks the chains had not arrived. I emailed the company who thanked me for my patience but assumed that the goods were on their way. After more than a month I emailed again and received no reply. Payment has been taken but I have no goods and no apology or acknowledgement. I count this as extremely rude service.
Part ordered 6 weeks ago. They made several promises that it had been despatched, but nothing received. Cannot contact by phone and no response to emails. Asked for a refund but again no response.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
Ignored by customer service.
Can’t contact by phone.
Order still not arrived after 2weeks
Will never shop here again!
I ordered 2 separate items on the same day. After some time I hadn't received either of them so emailed to ask for an update. I was advised by email that I may need to wait 7 days for delivery, to which they attached their terms and conditions, despite it already being more than the 7 days they were reminding me I had to wait! Following that - I was then advised that the items would be dealt with the following morning and dispatched. I was to receive an update as soon as they were. I heard nothing. Since then all my emails asking for an update on delivery or for a refund have been ignored. I am now considering my next steps. I cannot recommend this company - customer service and reliability is appalling.
All Mower Parts UK is rated 4.88 based on 3,190 reviews