All Mower Parts UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend All Mower Parts UK
Read All Mower Parts UK Reviews

About All Mower Parts UK:

All Mower Parts UK offer and supply of both genuine and non-genuine spare parts - many at competitive prices.

We are able to supply parts for all areas of garden machinery from pedestrian lawnmowers, ride on lawn tractors to handheld garden machinery, supporting major brands including Honda, Husqvarna, Mountfield, Stiga, Viking, Stihl, Castelgarden, John Deere, MTD, EFCO, McCulloch, Flymo, Lawnflite, Countax and Westwood Briggs and Stratton with air filters, oil filters, blades, blade hubs, belts and cables always available for same day despatch across the UK and this is supported by our professional customer service team who are here to help should you require assistants.

We also offer spare parts for a variety of light mains electric models such as Qualcast, Flymo, Black & Decker, Bosch sold through larger outlets.

As a Stihl dealer and can offer all parts for Stihl machinery.

All Mower Parts UK offer a wide range of branded saw chain accessories we can offer chain in loops or reels along with bars to fits brands including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Efco, Jonsered, Partner, McCulloch, Dolmar, Tanaka, Alpina, Oleo Mac and Makita.

So, if you are looking for a replacement spare part for garden machinery, make All Mower Parts UK your one stop shop.

Simply click on a category to search for your Brushcutter / chainsaw / lawnmower or Ride on Mower spare parts.

info@allmowerparts.co.uk

Blenheim RoadAirfield Industrial Estate

Tell us how All Mower Parts UK made you happy
Don't buy anything from this haha company. I never received my order, no calls answered or emails. Thief's
Sent wrong part. Did not answer telephone (some sort of answering service clicks in with a’not available’ response). Failed to respond to e.mails. Had to ask PayPal to intervene. Not good.
Terrible customer service. I purchased a cable which ended up been sent the incorrect Item. Item returned within 14 days, which is advertised as refund if returned within this time frame. This item was sent as a recorded signed for delivery, which was received within 14 days. No refund has been given and the company will not answer emails or telephone calls. Will definitely not be using this company again and would not recommend.
I ordered the part on August 14th and got an email 16th confirming it was processed. I sent a number of emails as it had not arrived and tried telephoning but got absolutely no response and so cancelled the order and dot the part from another website two days later. On 9th Sept I received an email saying my order was despatched having had no response to my emails and the email cancelling the order. Shipping and delivery was definitely NOT within 5 days but more like 25 days and on Customer Service queries resolved in under an hour it just never happened
ordered parts, no confirming e-mail but took monies, on enquiring stock e-mail requesting order number obviously not got. No response to phone calls, no response to further e-mails. Avoid. Ordered August 2021, now September.
Ordered a clutch unit weeks ago, think i should have read some of the reviews first! No sign of delivery , no response to emails and cant get through on the phone. looked on line loads of bad reviews
Shocking service £15.45 down dont answer phone or return emails unless you have money to throw away avoid at all costs
I ordered a part advertised as "genuine" with a manufacturer part no. and received a non-genuine replacement part. Responses to my complaint were unapologetic and they insisted on me returning the item before they would refund. I then had to chase them twice for the refund.
This place takes your money and promises delivery and it dosent arrive they dont answer the phone or emails aboslutely useless avoid avoid avoid
Do not try to buy anything from these people. I ordered £99 worth of automower blades in July which have never arrived. I have emailed them repeatedly and they never reply. I have telephoned them numerous times. Three days a week there is an answerphone message saying they don’t answer calls on those days. The other days they just don’t answer the phone. Try calling them before you place an order but my advice is DON’T! Check out trustpilot too who have a very different view of these people
AVOID. Placed an order online after email discussion about appropriate parts. Payment processed and 3 weeks later there is no delivery, no response to any emails and no answer on any phone. Will be reporting them.
Order placed 14 days ago. No response to any emails. Impossible to get through on the phone. Have had to raise complaint with PayPal to get a refund
I ordered a fuel filter 9 days now and still not received it. Contacted by email no response avoid this company at all costs. Something should be done about companies operating like this as it is legalised theft.
Ordered a pair of mower blades that was showing in stock and they sent just the left one because the right one is on back order..! What use is one..? Then I emailed them without response and when you call, a recorded message says there is no-one to take your call. Terrible service, WILL NOT USE AGAIN
I made an order for a solenoid for a mountfield sit on mower 7 days ago on 12th August. I received a notification on 13th August that the order was being processed. However, I have not yet received the part. I have sent several emails with no response; also called many time, but the company is not responding. I have written to them again today - but based on my experience so far I would steer clear. I now consider you are in breach of contract. I would appreciate a response on status and a timing for delivery of the part - or alternatively a full refund - ASAP.
Very slow delivery. On arrival both parts were incorrect for the model specified.
Ordered parts online said they were in stock when I emailed the check delivery progress was told out of stock and two weeks lead time very poor service never use again
I am still waiting for a Husqvarna chain for my polesaw.I have phoned repeatedly but the never pick up.There is no provision to leave a message! I will not use them again !
Despite numerous calls on several of the days when they are open, nobody every replied to the call. I then sent two emails asking if they could call me back as I needed advice about the part I wanted to order before doing so. No reply to the emails either. Personally, I wouldn't give the company one star. Just very unprofessional.
I would actually prefer to give the company no stars. Over the past couple of weeks, I have tried phoning numerous times on the limited days when the phone message says the company is open, without anybody answering the phone. I have also sent two emails asking for help with regard to buying a replacement blade for my mower, but again, no response. Very unprofessional.
All Mower Parts UK is rated 4.86 based on 3,229 reviews