Agriframes Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Agriframes

About Agriframes: Renowned for our crafting, durability and excellence, you can trust that quality will never be compromised. Discover our range of strong garden structures, guaranteed to last for 15 years. Enhance your kitchen garden with our elegant crop cages, supports and grow at home accessories. Create a bespoke steel fruit cage or choose from our stunning selection of designs. Our products help you transform your garden into a beautiful, tranquil space as well as remaining functional for the needs of enthusiastic gardeners everywhere.

How would you rate Agriframes?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Joanne Kemp

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Agriframes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"God, I wish I had read these reviews before I bought the 'Round Gazebo'. Firstly after saying the item was in stock it wasnt so had to wait a few weeks which wasnt the end of the world but had planned to do this and the planting the following weekend which we then had to put on hold. When it was eventually delivered there were 5 of the 6 packages delivered and almost everyone had a different product name on so we weren't actually sure what we had recieved - we then got daily emails for 3 days saying our last package would be delivered that day eventually on the 3rd day it arrived after the customer services department said they have no control over the order once it has been despatched - great !!!! Then the fun begins......... we are very proficient at flat pack items as we do this for a living but we have never come across such a shambles...... none of the instructions made any sense and those that did just didnt work, it was impossible to get to alot of the fixings and most of the fixings broke when you screwed them in, eventually we just built it to the best of our ability and hope it stays together. Like other reviewers we ended up having to drill holes and provide our own fixings. For the money we spent on this item it is absolutely appalling with what you are expected to do - I am going to attempt to take this further but don't hold out much hope."
"Absolute rubbish. Do not use. Product ordered was not as described in their catalogue and customer service spend their time trying to fob you off. Matter now referred to Trading Standards and Advertising Standards Authority."
"Lies, lies and more lies. I ordered the Gothic arch some weeks before I needed it delivered, so I could be there when it arrived. I was told oh yes, the 03 May is the date. This was the first lie, because the company has no idea when its products will be ready for dispatch, nor do they use a courier which allows any means of contact once an item is suddenly out for deliverly with no notification or request if the date is viable. You get some mobile number on a card, and having rung that number a block made the comment well it coming tomorrow now, I asked for a Friday delivery and got the second lie. Friday, sure. Then I get another notification the next day to say it has been delivered and left in a 'safe place' which is short for dumped outside the front of the house. I was not home for at least another 6 hours. So I rang the office and got the third lie. Oh, soooo 'sorry' I'll call the courier and get them to collect it and deliver on Friday. This was said with such speed, it was clearly well rehearsed. Of course the items where left dumped out side and not collected. Poor by any standards. Delivery should be at the convenience of the customer and that is what you e expect."
"Dreadful. No instructions, no screws, lattice panels provided were the wrong size. I have had to phone and email many times to try to get this rectified (having bought the screws myself) . Replacement panels were finally provided, but still the wrong size! An email mail asking for my money back has so far been ignored ."
"Just about everything that could go wrong did. The goods were not available from stock so there was a delay . When they arrived the self tapping screws for the tripod obelisk were too large and on ringing the firm it was suggested going to B & Q to get some of the right size. When trying to erect the byzantine screen I found a vital part was missing and when the part was eventually sent it was too large and I had to cut it to size myself. The instructions (such as they were) contained a quaint mixture of metric and imperial measurements. All in all atrocious ."
"Goods ordered still not arrived."
Caron Theobald
Verified Buyer
"Still not received anything!"
Agriframes is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews