Ama financial services limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ama financial services limited
Read Ama financial services limited Reviews
Five stars are not enough! Bad credit and self-employed made the application very complex. Saturday morning, we had a quick chat with Daniel, and within one hour, he said I can deliver it. Monday lunchtime, we had the agreement in principle. The mortgage got approved within three weeks, and Daniel was there for advice and emotional support throughout the process. Rockstars, all of them! Thanks guys.
Spoke to Dan at AMA about remortgaging my current property. Dan was great and secured a fantastic rate for me. Nothing was too much for him and kept me updated at every stage. Great Service and would highly recommend.
Dan was exceptional from start to finish. As we were first time buyers , He helped us through every step and even assisted us with haggling the price of our new home. He was always available for advice and kept us updated every step of the way. Worth every penny.
Daniel Hills made the remortgaging of my house seem effortless. He found me a great deal and was a pleasure to work with, I would recommend this company.
Daniel was very helpful throughout my mortgage application process, the customer service was very professional and friendly, with a personal touch; including giving me regular updates for the entirety of the process. Though I could have applied for it myself, the help and experience provided by Daniel meant I felt I was in safe hands and confident I was getting the best deal available to me. I would certainly recommend his services and would gladly use them if I am on the market again. Thanks, Daniel!
I have worked alongside Daniel in the industry for a number of years now and he has great knowledge and expertise in the industry and a real talent for finding solutions in complex cases!
Daniel makes a difficult mortgage application bearable and even made me laugh at my own situation! He works really hard to get the right deal and freely gives advice to help you change your future credit rating. I've already recommended him to my friends and family and they have been really happy with his services too.
Daniel was great, he listened to our needs and where we wanted to be, then thoroughly reviewed our whole finances, and made what we thought unattainable happen. We upgraded our house to a larger property and kept our original as a buy to let which was amazing for us, especially as the term and repayments were both manageable and comfortable, in short, I would have no hesitation in recommending AMA and Daniel, and plan to use again when it is time to look at Mortgages again.
Cannot recommend Dan highly enough, I needed a mortgage which wasn’t straightforward whereas other companies promised the world and failed to deliver it was only Dan who delivered in a very professional , polite and straight talking way. Thank you very much for all of your help you have helped me improve my life . Malcolm
Great advice, good outcome! Highly recommend
Wet helpful and clear on every step!
We got our mortgage with Dan. He was friendly, trustworthy and put us at ease. No question was too much which helped us first time buyers! Would recommend his services, we couldn’t have got our home without him and couldn’t be more grateful.
I have worked with Dan before on my last remortgage. I have had to remortgage another one of my properties and Dan has again made the remortgage go very smoothly. I would recommend his services and would be using him again.
Dan was very quick and streamlined in the whole process. Made the application feel very easy and straight forward. Professional service highly recommended. Thanks Dan :-)
I can’t thank Daniel enough for all of the help he has given me with finding the best products most suitable to my needs. Daniel has always been a pleasure to work with, he is always on hand to answer any questions and is very knowledgeable in every aspect of his work. He is highly professional and I cannot recommend him highly enough - 5 star service.
Amazing service. Definitely worth every penny. They do require a lot of information but it's because they want to make sure they cover everything before submitting the application to the lender to make the underwriting process go as smooth and quick as possible. Great customer service and they won't make you feel judged at all especially if you have adversed credit history.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Mark, we are all very pleased to be able to help you with your mortgage
Fantastic experience, especially as a first time buyer. Everything explained so clearly, quick feedback and fantastic product recommendations. Could not have gone better. Have already recommended to friends and colleagues.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the whole team at AMA. Buying a property has its challenges; AMA made everything smooth, they kept me up-to-date throughout the application process. I would highly recommend their services. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to leave the team such a wonderful review Jonathan, we are pleased we were able to deliver the result you were looking for AMA
When other advisors failed , AMA secured out funding. Great service and very efficient Thank you Dan
I cannot recommend Dan at AMA enough. Buying a house is rarely straightforward, and like most we had a few quirks in the process. AMA were incredibly responsive and always answered our requests & questions effectively and efficiently. They took so much stress out of the process for us, 100% would use again.
Ama financial services limited is rated 5.0 based on 23 reviews