Advantage Media Reviews

of reviewers recommend Advantage Media
Read Advantage Media Reviews

About Advantage Media:

Advantage Media employs over 30 talented people and uses the latest printing technologies and top of the range presses to produce vibrant and affordable full colour print throughout the United Kingdom.

We love helping individuals, businesses and charities and our experience means we are best placed to advise our customers, in both understanding their needs and offering products designed specifically for them.

We pride ourselves on producing all of our products in house.

mail@advantagemedia.co.uk

Advantage MediaCharles StreetGreat Yarmouth

Tell us how Advantage Media made you happy
excellent performance.
Brilliant service and quality!
Brilliant service, just courier torn the packaging a bit, next time please tell them to be careful. Thank you
Very professional and goes the extra mile. Thank you
Excellent service. Exceptionally speedy turnaround and friendly, helpful team. Highly recommended.
Excellent Service
Perfectly printed, honoured our specials request, and all delivered on time. Excellent service
Quick and reliable service
Have been using Advantage Media for many years and wouldn't use anybody else. Their customer service team is always friendly and super helpful!
Always great service - amazing turn around times. Great quality products and support if needed
Great quality and arrived on time.
good service, prompt and good quality
The printing was exactly as expected - Excellent
Excellent service - there if you need them, but also good enough to know when to leave you to it.

Very good quality very reliable and fast will always use them
Really impressed with the quality and turn around time!
Great service, prices and products
Professional prints, happy with how mine turned out. Would have preferred an option of being able to position my design on the card + seeing an example of what the cards would look like though. That being said, will be using again.
Appreciated the fast turn around but flyer was printed darker then expected. I calibrate for display / print (photo labs) and only see accurate printing. Didn't quibble about these flyers as I guess I paid for what I got!
I stopped using them is because my flyers hadn’t been trimmed properly and when I asked for a refund they were extremely reluctant. After I sent photos they wanted me to send the whole batch back so they could inspect them.

I get better value for money and less hassle elsewhere
Hi Sam.

I've just looked into this and can see there was some issue with the trimming of your flyers back in 2018 due to a bleed issue. I can also see that we offered to either reprint these on a same day service or refund your full order total as account credit. I can also see you were unhappy with both of these options, so we then offered to refund your order in full if you returned the item to us.

I hope you can appreciate that occasionally things do go wrong and we always try to put them right. We would never quibble when we've made a mistake and would always fix the problem as a matter of urgency. Unfortunately in this instance we were unable to fix the issue due to your constraints.
Advantage Media is rated 4.48 based on 21 reviews