Action Trophies Ltd Reviews

5.0
Based on 289 reviews
Read Action Trophies Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Action Trophies Ltd made you happy
Fantastic service from Action Trophies and quality of goods were excellent. Thank you Mike & team :)
Great service, staff are incredibly helpful. Speedy delivery as well. Highly recommend!
Needed a trophy made at incredibly short notice, Mike was incredibly accomodating and the result was a fantastic product. I highly recommend Action Trophies and we will most certainly be using their services again.
I have ordered our darts league trophies from Action Trophies Ltd over the last few years and have always found them to be of good quality, extremely reasonably priced with free engraving and delivery a major plus. Mike and his team are the epitomai of professionalism yet retain the caring attitude of a family-run business. I would recommend Action Trophies 100% and intend to have the company supply our darts awards for several years to come.
Perfect service as usual, quick delivery, notified when dispatched and had track parcel delivered when I wanted. We do not use anybody else for trophies
VERY GOOD VERY QUICK WILL USE AGAIN , IMPRESSED.
Great service as always, quick and good quality
We held a back-to-office bowling event with 40 of the team and the engraved prizes were a nice touch to make the event extra special, especially for the winners !. Always great service from Mike and the Team at Action Trophies. We have used them also in the past and they have always taken good care of our requests, always giving good advice. Many thanks, see you next time ...
I needed medals and ribbons to a very short deadline - Action Trophies saved the day. Not for the first time. Never let me down yet. I highly recommend Action Trophies.
Fantastic customer service and hopefully a short turn around for our quarterly meeting trophies. Will review again once received but 100% so far. Thank you!!
Excellent service, very fast delivery, great quality items
Wat a brilliant company to deal with, will use again 😀 👍 👏
Order was received promptly and Action Trophies checked whether I had included appropriate ribbons for medals etc. The prices of the (engraved) trophies were very reasonable. I am sure the trophy winners will be delighted when they are presented with them.
I ordered some badges. Unfortunately some items were missing but when I phoned action trophies were quick, polite and helpful to resolve this. Overall from previous orders, action trophies have been reliable.
Excellent products, nicely packaged and delivered on time.
Items were fantastic and arrived before it was due to be received.
Excellent service from Action Trophies. Sensible prices.
Very efficient and helpful good product.
Outstanding Service as usual from the team. I had asked for the wrong year on an engraving and they rang me to confirm. This ensured I was able to get the right trophies for my school in time! Great company, have used them many times before, always a great service.
Absolutely brilliant trophies, great price and delivery
Action Trophies Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 289 reviews