Action Trophies Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Action Trophies Ltd
"Prompt delivery and no silly mistakes."
"We've used Action Trophies for our football club awards three years in a row and they are fantastic to deal with - superb product, extremely quick delivery (three working days), great customer service and a decent price. Kids and coaches delighted."
"The ordering of the trophies was very easy and the rapid response in having them made and sent out was very good. An excellent service provided."
"Fast delivery"
"Thanks again, Mike, for your excellent and speedy service. I know we always seem to leave these things to the last minute - why? But you respond. Like your DPS tracking delivery too."
"Placed a large order for various events, all came in perfect order and all correct, and was delivered in less that a week, also exactly when stated it would be."
"Once again, absolutely excellent service"
"Great trophies! Order every month"
"We required our badges quickly for an event and Action Trophies delivered on time and the badges really look the business!"
"I've had many years of excellent service from Action Trophies. The medals and trophies are always delivered on time and well packaged. The range of goods is considerable so I can vary the prizes I give at different tournaments each year. I can thoroughly recommend them."
"Great quality - Great value - quick delivery"
"Good trophies for a chess event was running!"
"Always a great reliable service. Superb choice of trophies"
"Found Action Trophies online and needed a small trophy engraved at very short notice - called them and spoke to a very helpful lady on the phone who directed me to the best trouphy option which they had in stock within the store. Completed the online order and then made contact via email to confirm requirments and was re-assured throughout. Trophy was ordered, engraved and collected all within same day and I was very pleased with the service and finished product (as was my Boss and the award winner!) - Thanks Action Trophies!!!!"
"Helpful staff always willing to answer any questions. Quick turn round from ordering to delivery. Excellent quality trophies and medals."
"Mike and his team go out of their way to help, service is excellent and you are notified of deliveries within a one hour time slot. I highly recommend."
"Delightful trophies delivered promptly! Tracking the parcel meant we were in for the delivery and the chess trophies will be very much appreciated. Will order again soon and more!"
"Have used Action Trophies for several years, always been happy with the friendly and efficient service. This time around, our trophies were delivered late, but Action Trophies did try hard to help us when the courier messed up."
"As always the trophies are delivered promptly and accurately . The staff are always helpful and pleasant when you contact them. They have a wide selection of trophies allowing you to change the trophies given at each event, rather than the same ones. Michael"
"Action Trophies provide an excellent, quick service at very reasonable prices. I have used them many times and will surely continue to do so."
Action Trophies Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 68 reviews