Action Trophies Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Action Trophies Ltd
Telephone
John B
"The chess sets are beautiful, thank you!"
James E
"We've used Action Trophies for our football club awards three years in a row and they are fantastic to deal with - superb product, extremely quick delivery (three working days), great customer service and a decent price. Kids and coaches delighted."
"Great quality - Great value - quick delivery"
"The chess sets are beautiful, thank you!"
"Super quick and super efficient. Easy to use website."
"Great service"
"Very good quality. Arrived just on time. Thank you"
"This is our second darts trophies order and we are highly delighted by both. The trophies are first class yet reasonably priced together with the professional service received. We recommend Action Trophies 100% and will be using them again in the near future."
"I ordered some trophies for my club. They arrived very quickly and are beautiful I had made a mistake on one of the trophies and was rung by the company to double check what I really wanted. Most impressed"
"Prompt delivery of order submitted."
"Excellent products and service. Thank you"
"Excellent service."
"Trophies arrived quite quickly after I put the order in. They were reasonably priced and of good quality. Thank you!"
"Great service will definitely use Mike and His Team again Warriors Gym Ltd"
"All great. Thank you ."
"Excellent service. Fast and prompt - good value for money."
"Excellent service with a personal follow up phone call with regards to my order. One trophy arrived damaged but is being replaced."
"Great quality - keep ordering and ordering"
"Very professional"
"Used this company for years and they've never let me down. Good quality and good service."
"very happy with service thank you ;-) presenting trophies tomorrow in Budapest"
"Excellent service throughout. Easy on-line ordering and received my order in the post within a few days. Thank you. I will be using your services again in the future."
"Excellent service as always. At short notice, great flexibility in delivery options against the clock. Thank you. Paul McKeown - Richmond Junior Chess Club"
Action Trophies Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 93 reviews