Action Trophies Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Action Trophies Ltd
Telephone
James E
"We've used Action Trophies for our football club awards three years in a row and they are fantastic to deal with - superb product, extremely quick delivery (three working days), great customer service and a decent price. Kids and coaches delighted."
"Great quality - Great value - quick delivery"
Grahame W
"I have used this supplier on a number of occasions now. Service is prompt. Website is clearly laid out so that selecting and ordering what you require is easy. Quality of items is accurately described. Posted items are securely packaged. I especially appreciate receiving my order of medals attached to my order of ribbons, rather than having to do the threading of the one onto the other myself. An example of just such an order is in the photograph attached of up and coming young cricketers at my cricket club with their end-of-season participation medals from Action Trophies."
"Easy to use website, straightforward ordering. I left a request for delivery and that was achieved, thank you. Quality and engraving spot on."
"Great service - friendly and efficient. A large range of trophies / medals on offer which are easily personalised."
"Excellent service once again!"
"With a very limited time scale to place and receive a £400+ order, Action Trophies were able to process this to our complete satisfaction. A technical error by the couriers was overcome with the help of Mike, who went over and above to ensure the order was received on time. We would recommend Action Trophies without hesitation, and plan to place a much larger order around October/November for another darts league's trophy presentation night."
"1st class service. Able to turn around a last minute order so quickly and friendly. Brilliant service from Mike and will definitely use him again. Fully recommend anyone wishing to order trophies for any occassion."
"Prompt delivery and no silly mistakes."
"The ordering of the trophies was very easy and the rapid response in having them made and sent out was very good. An excellent service provided."
"Fast delivery"
"Thanks again, Mike, for your excellent and speedy service. I know we always seem to leave these things to the last minute - why? But you respond. Like your DPS tracking delivery too."
"Placed a large order for various events, all came in perfect order and all correct, and was delivered in less that a week, also exactly when stated it would be."
"Once again, absolutely excellent service"
"Great trophies! Order every month"
"We required our badges quickly for an event and Action Trophies delivered on time and the badges really look the business!"
"I've had many years of excellent service from Action Trophies. The medals and trophies are always delivered on time and well packaged. The range of goods is considerable so I can vary the prizes I give at different tournaments each year. I can thoroughly recommend them."
"Great quality - Great value - quick delivery"
"Good trophies for a chess event was running!"
"Always a great reliable service. Superb choice of trophies"
"Found Action Trophies online and needed a small trophy engraved at very short notice - called them and spoke to a very helpful lady on the phone who directed me to the best trouphy option which they had in stock within the store. Completed the online order and then made contact via email to confirm requirments and was re-assured throughout. Trophy was ordered, engraved and collected all within same day and I was very pleased with the service and finished product (as was my Boss and the award winner!) - Thanks Action Trophies!!!!"
"Helpful staff always willing to answer any questions. Quick turn round from ordering to delivery. Excellent quality trophies and medals."
Action Trophies Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 73 reviews