Action Trophies Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Action Trophies Ltd
"Good trophies for a chess event was running!"
"Always a great reliable service. Superb choice of trophies"
"Found Action Trophies online and needed a small trophy engraved at very short notice - called them and spoke to a very helpful lady on the phone who directed me to the best trouphy option which they had in stock within the store. Completed the online order and then made contact via email to confirm requirments and was re-assured throughout. Trophy was ordered, engraved and collected all within same day and I was very pleased with the service and finished product (as was my Boss and the award winner!) - Thanks Action Trophies!!!!"
"Helpful staff always willing to answer any questions. Quick turn round from ordering to delivery. Excellent quality trophies and medals."
"Mike and his team go out of their way to help, service is excellent and you are notified of deliveries within a one hour time slot. I highly recommend."
"Delightful trophies delivered promptly! Tracking the parcel meant we were in for the delivery and the chess trophies will be very much appreciated. Will order again soon and more!"
"Have used Action Trophies for several years, always been happy with the friendly and efficient service. This time around, our trophies were delivered late, but Action Trophies did try hard to help us when the courier messed up."
"As always the trophies are delivered promptly and accurately . The staff are always helpful and pleasant when you contact them. They have a wide selection of trophies allowing you to change the trophies given at each event, rather than the same ones. Michael"
"Action Trophies provide an excellent, quick service at very reasonable prices. I have used them many times and will surely continue to do so."
"I have used Action Trophies for around 20 years and have always found the staff very helpful and the quality of the trophies and medals excellent. Delivery time is always speedy as well."
"Hi Very exceptional service both quality and speed of delivery well done/"
"Super service, good communication and delivered on time!"
"The order was sent day after being placed, and delivered the following day. Goods were in perfect condition and all details correct, the perfect service as usual. Would not go anywhere else for trophies. Michael Hanley ( events manager for Scottish Junior Chess)"
"Excellent service - easy to order on-line and a speedy delivery well packaged. items good value for money."
"This was the second time I ordered through the website. I have found it easy to use. Once again the service from Action trophies was very good with the trophies arriving when they were scheduled and with the trophies all having the correct text. I would definitely recommend them."
"Ease of online ordering. Speed of delivery of my order. Always good quality trophies."
Christine G
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, well packaged and very happy Surrey players."
"Excellent service and great value for money. My orders always arrive very quickly and the website makes ordering really easy. I have been using Action Trophies for over 15 years now - and they are the best."
"Really stylish, modern trophies at great prices. Add complimentary inscriptions and a huge amount of choice (unusual for chess trophies) and the fact that they are very well received at the children's chess congress that we run annually. Good service and rapid delivery. Very pleased and will continue to re-order."
"Excellent service both over the phone (Mike very helpful) and then through the website. Delivery came only 5 days later (including weekend) on the date specified. Only problem was with delivery company's website which was unable to track my parcel - but it arrived within the time slot anyway."
Action Trophies Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 57 reviews