Abbey Roofing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Abbey Roofing

How would you rate Abbey Roofing ?

"Spoke to these guys about coming round to fix some tiles which are dangerously hanging from our roof and could fall and hit our child. They said they would contact my father to come round one day and take a look, he waited at home all afternoon and they did not turn up. I called again and explained the job would only need them to go up a ladder to the third floor but was told they cannot do work on a ladder for health and safety reasons - not great for roofing specialists. Just unhelpful timewasters!"
"Joe & Dave came to clean gutters, they did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves. Very professional, Hard workers and Very friendly.. Thankyou.."
"Adam and Vince replaced soffits and fascias on our house. They did an excellent job. They were very pleasant, tidy and kept me informed throughout. They certainly know how to work hard and could not have been better. Thank you both. Customer, St Albans"
Clarissa Samuel
Verified Reviewer
"Abbey Roofing did a very professional job removing all the old guttering on my garden sheds and replacing it. I was amazed. They also fixed there roofing above my front door."
"Adam and Vince carried out the work to a high standard, were friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The work being carried out was explained and the site was cleared up each day. Thank you"
Richard, Hemel Hempstead
Verified Reviewer
"Dave and Joe just been to fix a loose tile, found damage underneath several more tiles, fixed both problems quickly and efficiently. Very Happy with the service provided. Would recommend to friends and family."
"Dave and Joe did a really good job they were very helpful even rang council to say I have water leaking from pipes."
"I would like to thank Dave and Joe on the work done today very polite and friendly, excellent work completed and didn't leave any mess."
Mrs Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"Very happy with Dave work clear up after him"
Leanne Williams
Verified Buyer
"I found [Staff Member] & Joe very informative, friendly, helpful & very tidy. Very happy with the job done."
Colin And Susan
Unverified Reviewer
"[Staff Member] and Joe came to repair storm damage to our roof this morning (and to amuse our grandchildren who were watching from a safe distance in he garden!). Work completed and debris cleared away without any fuss. Excellent communication, polite and considerate."
"[Staff Member] contacted me the day before their visit to explain what time they would be there and the work they would be carrying out. [Staff Member] rang again the morning of their visit letting me know what time they expected to arrive. They carried out a 1st class job on clearing the gutters of the whole property. A highly professional job and great communication throughout. Thank you [Staff Member]."
J & R . Hemel Hempstead
Verified Reviewer
"[Staff Member] and Joe called to mend our bit of roof taken out by storm doris. They phoned before hand to let us know they were on the way. Did a fast and efficient job and did tidy up after themselves and also cleared bits of roof that were broken. Professional and courteous approach. Thank you"
Caidence Lawson
Verified Reviewer
"Jay and AJ visited over 2 days, after months of problems they have resolved, redone and completed a roof renewal to a very good standard, I'm no longer having leaks and am extremely happy with the outcome! Thank you! !"
"[Staff Member] and Joe visited my property today to assess the job, they quickly indenfified the problem, went away to get materials needed and returned within an hour to complete the job. Both lovely, polite men who cleaned up after themselves. Thank you [Staff Member] and Joe"
Colin Angus
Verified Buyer
"Just like to say thanks to George, Vali and Robby for the excellent job they did on my roof. Very quick and concientious, its been a very long time since I've met such courteous and polite contractors. Highly recommend these guys to anyone needing roofing work."
Mrs C, The Reddings, HH
Verified Reviewer
"[Staff Member] and Joe, were very polite, professional and courteous. They did an excellent job at my elderly persons warden controlled bungalow. They were very tidy and also made me aware of a potential hazard( suspected asbestos in loft) and advised me that they would pass on this information to the council accordingly. Thankyou, Mrs C, The Reddings, HH."
Angela Atkins
Verified Reviewer
"A swift job, done on time arranged, to budget, and done with such politeness and ease. Both gentleman who worked on site were tidy, and went over and above what was asked of them. Thanks so much for a job well done. Would recommend you to everyone."
"Really pleased with the jobs [Staff Member] and Joe didn't they've been out a couple of times now and very helpful and polite. Sarah /Hemel Hempstead"
"[Staff Member] and Joe were very professional. They told me exactly what they were intending to do and kept in phone contact as they said they would,i would highly recommend them to someone else."
Abbey Roofing is rated 4.90 based on 67 reviews