Abbey Roofing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Abbey Roofing

How would you rate Abbey Roofing?

Leanne Williams
Verified Buyer

I found Roy & Joe very informative, friendly, helpful & very tidy. Very happy with the job done.
Colin And Susan
Unverified Reviewer

Roy and Joe came to repair storm damage to our roof this morning (and to amuse our grandchildren who were watching from a safe distance in he garden!). Work completed and debris cleared away without any fuss. Excellent communication, polite and considerate.
Verified Reviewer

Roy contacted me the day before their visit to explain what time they would be there and the work they would be carrying out. Roy rang again the morning of their visit letting me know what time they expected to arrive. They carried out a 1st class job on clearing the gutters of the whole property. A highly professional job and great communication throughout. Thank you Roy.
J & R . Hemel Hempstead
Verified Reviewer

Roy and Joe called to mend our bit of roof taken out by storm doris. They phoned before hand to let us know they were on the way. Did a fast and efficient job and did tidy up after themselves and also cleared bits of roof that were broken. Professional and courteous approach. Thank you
Caidence Lawson
Verified Reviewer

Jay and AJ visited over 2 days, after months of problems they have resolved, redone and completed a roof renewal to a very good standard, I'm no longer having leaks and am extremely happy with the outcome! Thank you! !
Verified Reviewer

Roy and Joe visited my property today to assess the job, they quickly indenfified the problem, went away to get materials needed and returned within an hour to complete the job. Both lovely, polite men who cleaned up after themselves.
Colin Angus
Verified Buyer

Just like to say thanks to George, Vali and Robby for the excellent job they did on my roof. Very quick and concientious, its been a very long time since I've met such courteous and polite contractors. Highly recommend these guys to anyone needing roofing work.
Mrs C, The Reddings, HH
Verified Reviewer

Roy and Joe, were very polite, professional and courteous. They did an excellent job at my elderly persons warden controlled bungalow. They were very tidy and also made me aware of a potential hazard( suspected asbestos in loft) and advised me that they would pass on this information to the council accordingly. Thankyou, Mrs C, The Reddings, HH.
Angela Atkins
Verified Reviewer

A swift job, done on time arranged, to budget, and done with such politeness and ease. Both gentleman who worked on site were tidy, and went over and above what was asked of them. Thanks so much for a job well done. Would recommend you to everyone.
Verified Reviewer

Really pleased with the jobs Roy and Joe didn't they've been out a couple of times now and very helpful and polite.

Sarah /Hemel Hempstead
Wendy
Verified Reviewer

Roy and Joe were very professional. They told me exactly what they were intending to do and kept in phone contact as they said they would,i would highly recommend them to someone else.
Mr Alan Mayhew
Verified Reviewer

Roy and Vince called today and they have put right some one elses bodge job.
Very pleased as now we no longer have an outside shower.
2 lads that are very professional :-)

Ian
Verified Reviewer

Very please with the work that I had done by Matt and Chris recently. Two polite, professional workers. Good job.
Mrs Mary Emes
Verified Reviewer

Work was completed in good time very impressed with the service provided.
Unverified Reviewer

Just had Roy and Vince fit new gutter on my house , did great job lovely guys
Austin
Verified Reviewer

Very good work from Ben and Tom on our flat roofs. Would recommend to anyone.
Chloe
Verified Reviewer

Fast, efficient, good job, thanks! ????
Zoe
Verified Reviewer

Had great service today from Roy and Matt. Very helpful and very nice people. Done the work needed and very friendly. Cannot recommend them enough.
David
Verified Reviewer

Roy and Vince came to replace our downpipe at the front of the house after a nasty storm .the pipe did not need replacing but putting it back together I admired there honesty and their professionalism thank you Abbey Roofing.
Anthony Coe
Verified Reviewer

roy came out today to do our roof he replaced the damaged tiles he was very polite showed his id and explained exactly what he was doing very happy with the work
Abbey Roofing is rated 4.96 based on 56 reviews