Abbey Roofing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbey Roofing
Telephone

Tell us how Abbey Roofing made you happy
Roy and Robbie came and fixed the broken roof which has been causing problems. They also fixed our down pipe which was not easy. All this was done in torrential downpour which must have been extremely difficult! Appreciate the time and help! Thankyou and would defiantly recommend!
Absolutely fantastic service provided by Roy and Robbie Polite,Informative and professional work 5 Star ... 10/10 Thank you
To the topper most ! if you need your roof done look no further Abbey roofing is your answer they won't let you down, we had our roof done last Friday ; Alex and his team did a superb job, you can see that they are passionate and focused in doing whatever it takes to make the customer extremely satisfied and they are proud. Even my neighbours had positive comments. Then the next day David passed by for a follow up check. Thank you for your professional service. I will definitely recommend!
Great service problem was found and fixed promptly pleasant and curtious throughout Thanks to Harry and his co worker
Steve and Damo visited to repair slipped tiles and replace a fallen tile, they arrived on time, explained what they had done and were very efficient. They have returned today to clear the guttering and check the down pipes are clear and I was pleased to see them as they are a great team.
Roy and Robbie visited my property before carrying out the works needed informed me what they would be doing and how long it would take. Both very polite and friendly. They returned the next day at the time they had said completed the works to a high standard. Could not ask for a better service.
Two teams from Abbey Roofing replaced my flat roof on my garage and repaired the roof on my house. Very clean and tidy job and all rubbish taken away. The chaps were helpful, polite and Stuart the MD was really helpful too. A qaulity job, good proce and no messing around. Recommended 5*****
allen and roy did a great job the waterfall from guttering has now stoppped thank you now the scaffold has gone . job done 12/6 /20
Roy and Vince came out to look at my roof,( sub contracted to Osborne) they were very reassuring They and took the time to explain. They not only repaired mine but also put themselves out to repair my neighbours having to contact their manager and the council to do this,despite her attitude towards them. They were professional, knowledgeable conscientious, maintained social distancing and even tidied up properly after they had finished. Plus a great pair of guys. I cannot praise them enough. THANK YOU.
Allen visited yesterday to fix roof damage from storms pre-lockdown. Not only did he do a great job without any fuss, he was also very sensitive to and compliant with health and safety issues and social distancing which was both impressive and reassuring. All done in a very professional and conscientious manner. Well done and thanks!
What a star Roy was from Abbey Roofing, so neat and tidy, professional gloves masks and social distancing, could not fault him, took away all the rubbish. Felted our porch roof which looks fabulous, thanks Roy! A credit to your company. Will most definitely recommend abbey roofing to everyone. Great team member Abbey Roofing.
Dealt with them at previous company and always pleased to help from top to bottom. Nice people, nice business and let’s hope they make a lot of customers happy
Today we had the pleasure of Allen and Harry coming to fix a hole in our roof. I received a phone call to inform me what time they expected to arrive and how they would conduct themselves (with the current COVID -19 situation) The lads arrived when they said and were very professional, they worked quickly and efficiently and left no mess. While they were at my property they overheard a conversation I had with my 5 year old son about the fact the Tooth Fairy had been unable to come the night before due to the horrible virus!! (Unfortunately with so much going on at the moment Mummy and Daddy totally forgot!!) My little boy was understandably upset and I felt like the worst mum in the world!! On completing their job Allen and Harry knocked at the door to say goodbye and they passed me a little note which said "The tooth fairy left this on the roof due to the virus" attached was £2. This small but incredibly kind gesture made a 5 year old boys day and a mummy feel a little less like a failure. In these uncertain and quite scary times it is so great to know there are genuinely lovely people around. Allen and Harry are a absolute credit to your company and if all your employees are this great then your company is amazing. Please pass on my thanks
Had Roy over who reassured me the problem will be solved... he was an absolute gentleman and a pleasure to communicate with. He and Vince returned within two days very early so i wasn't waiting around the whole day. Quickly and efficiently put up the scaffolding and got the job done. Honestly he was a pleasure to deal with. So if you are looking for any work of this nature to be done look no further. Thank you Roy & Vince
After months of chasing new vision homes Roy and Vince arrived to repaired my leaky roof. Done what was promised my roof now doesn't leak!!
Excellent service. Sorted our guttering out. Roy and Vince very polite and very helpful.
Ray and Vince visited our property. Would definitely recommend them very polite and professional. The work to our guttering that urgently needed to be carried out was 100%. They also visited one of my elderly neighbours who couldn't praise them enough.
I had Roy and Vince come out today to fix some tiles very quick really nice guys very happy 😁
Dave & Joe were very prompt and tenants pleased with there work.
Very happy with the work carried out. Roy and Vince were very professional and took the time after to explain what had been done and show me pictures. Great communication and attended the time given. I used to work for the NVH who they are sub contractors for and we went through a lot of roofers. I think these guys need to stay. They will do a great job for everyone.
Abbey Roofing is rated 4.88 based on 98 reviews