Abbey Roofing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Abbey Roofing

Tell us how Abbey Roofing made you happy

Telephone
"Roy came and replaced all my gutters and downpipes on behalf of dacorum council. Made a great job of it and took away all the old stuff and cleared up all the mess. Very pleased with it. Very polite/nice guy"
"Cherry pickers. Left my number and details of job, didn't both to call"
Hi Lydia,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.

We're sorry you were not happy with us. We've been closed for Christmas and won't be back until the 7th. If you could let us know when you contacted, then we can look in to this for you.

Feel free to call us at 0800 998 1215 or contact us via our contact page https://www.abbeyroofing.co.uk/contact-us/ .

Kind regards,
The Abbey Roofing team
"Roy and Craig came to clean our gutters out on behalf of our housing association. Both men were polite and talked us through everything they had done. Left the place clean and tidy and took the gutter rubbish with them. Thank you."
"We had our roof replaced 9 years ago, and have been very pleased with the work. We just started to get a bit of a damp patch, possibly related to the roof, possibly not. Stuart asked Dave and Joe to have a look, and they identified what seems to be the issue. Their back-up for customers is really good to see, and the guys were as super-friendly and helpful as anyone could ask for. Very good after-sales support."
"I had a waterfall feature from my guttering on the back of the house, the downfall was destroying all the potted plants below :-(( Dave and Joe arrived promptly, inspected the situation. They arranged to come the next morning with a new gutter and corner joint. They arrived at 8 am as arranged, bright and cheerful. They were kind enough to move all my plants for me out of harms way and started work straight away. They did a most professional job, clearing up after themselves and in such a short time. They were very caring and respectful, I am an O.A.P. It was a pleasure to have them there. It rained heavily this morning and I am happy to say the guttering worked perfectly directing the water in to the drainage pipe. :-) I have no hesitation in giving them my highest recommendation. A very satisfied customer Maggie Andersen"
"Joe and Dave done my guttering today, lovely blokes got on with the job and cleaned up afterwards"
"Spoke to these guys about coming round to fix some tiles which are dangerously hanging from our roof and could fall and hit our child. They said they would contact my father to come round one day and take a look, he waited at home all afternoon and they did not turn up. I called again and explained the job would only need them to go up a ladder to the third floor but was told they cannot do work on a ladder for health and safety reasons - not great for roofing specialists. Just unhelpful timewasters!"
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, at Abbey Roofing customer service is of the utmost importance to us.

On this occasion, unfortunately, the roof in question was 4 stories high so we would not have been able to carry out the work without putting safety scaffolding up - using ladders at this height is against our regulations as it can be extremely unsafe for our team.

It was of our understanding that we would contact your father to arrange a time and, upon doing so, he would then come over to the property. We had not yet arranged a date for this to happen with yourself so apologies if there was some misunderstanding here.

If you would like to discuss this further with the team please don’t hesitate to get in touch

Kind regards
The Abbey Roofing team
"Joe & Dave came to clean gutters, they did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves. Very professional, Hard workers and Very friendly.. Thankyou.."
"Adam and Vince replaced soffits and fascias on our house. They did an excellent job. They were very pleasant, tidy and kept me informed throughout. They certainly know how to work hard and could not have been better. Thank you both. Customer, St Albans"
"Abbey Roofing did a very professional job removing all the old guttering on my garden sheds and replacing it. I was amazed. They also fixed there roofing above my front door."
"Adam and Vince carried out the work to a high standard, were friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The work being carried out was explained and the site was cleared up each day. Thank you"
"Dave and Joe just been to fix a loose tile, found damage underneath several more tiles, fixed both problems quickly and efficiently. Very Happy with the service provided. Would recommend to friends and family."
"Dave and Joe did a really good job they were very helpful even rang council to say I have water leaking from pipes."
"I would like to thank Dave and Joe on the work done today very polite and friendly, excellent work completed and didn't leave any mess."
"Very happy with Dave work clear up after him"
"I found [Staff Member] & Joe very informative, friendly, helpful & very tidy. Very happy with the job done."
"[Staff Member] and Joe came to repair storm damage to our roof this morning (and to amuse our grandchildren who were watching from a safe distance in he garden!). Work completed and debris cleared away without any fuss. Excellent communication, polite and considerate."
"[Staff Member] contacted me the day before their visit to explain what time they would be there and the work they would be carrying out. [Staff Member] rang again the morning of their visit letting me know what time they expected to arrive. They carried out a 1st class job on clearing the gutters of the whole property. A highly professional job and great communication throughout. Thank you [Staff Member]."
"[Staff Member] and Joe called to mend our bit of roof taken out by storm doris. They phoned before hand to let us know they were on the way. Did a fast and efficient job and did tidy up after themselves and also cleared bits of roof that were broken. Professional and courteous approach. Thank you"
"Jay and AJ visited over 2 days, after months of problems they have resolved, redone and completed a roof renewal to a very good standard, I'm no longer having leaks and am extremely happy with the outcome! Thank you! !"
Abbey Roofing is rated 4.85 based on 73 reviews