Abbey Roofing Reviews

4.9
Based on 130 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat

Tell us how Abbey Roofing made you happy
The whole team at Abbey Roofing were excellent, very professional. Harry came to quote to replace the whole roof, he discussed what would be done fully with me, the quote was itemised when it arrived. It wasnt the cheapest quote, but I got better feel for the company, and I am pleased I chose them. The job was booked in, everything arrived on time, and the team of lads worked quickly to get it all done. I would highly recommend using Abbey Roofing to anyone (hopefully, I wont need their services again :) )
Abbey roofing were fantastic from start to finish. The estimate we were given was what we paid. The operatives carrying out the roof were very professional, they cleaned up after themselves everyday. the quality of installation was exemplary. I would very highly recommend Abbey Roofing.
Had 2 of your roofer's come to my sheltered housing Bungalow today to fix a leak, Paul and Scott, they done a brilliant job were very very friendly highly recommend, the only downside was Scott a west ham supporter😁
Roy and Scott came to help with our leaking roof. They were very polite, on time and got the job done in the time scale they set out too. They explained in detail what the problem was and how they were going to resolve it. Can't say a negative word against them. 10/10
Roy and Scott saved the day. They drove through floods during the petrol shortage to come and lay a new roof. Fantastic workmanship and very concientious. I am so happy with the result. Thankyou so much.
Harry & Vince have fixed 2 leaks for me now over last few months. Finding & repairing the leak quickly & efficiently especially as it’s a very odd house layout. Lovely, friendly & polite 😊 Very happy indeed!
Very pleased with this company. Both Harry and Vince were both very polite and diligent. Were quickly on the job and very helpful. Would recommend anytime
Polite staff a great job done and cleaned up well.
The workmen (Steve & Damon) were polite & worked hard in the cold temperatures . They were also very tidy! We're very pleased with the work!
Arrived early very polite looked at what was needed job done very quickly thank you Harry and Vince
Many thanks to Steve and Damien for the great job done this morning, no more birds in the loft!They are a credit to your company.Polite,friendly and they knew what they were doing.....5 star service..
Abbey Roofing have just finished a complete roof replacement on our house. Steve and Damian did a thoroughly professional job which we are very pleased with . Nothing was too much trouble for these guys and they made sure with their professional approach it all went extremely smoothly. They kept us informed of progress as they went along so we knew where we stood and they were both very helpful at all times. We were worried at first what a complete roof repair would entail but it has really gone well. Very professional company.
2 nice young lads turned up Harry and Vince solved my roofing problem , very polite and professional and cleaned up after themselves would definitely reccomend
Harry & Vince came today they did a great job both very polite and assured me if I have any problems do not hesitate to contact the company.
Told us the work they were doing and timelines. Friendly and did the job.
Roy & Scott investigated the problem and devised a professional repair, which they carried out very efficiently, They were polite and very helpful.
Thanks for repairing our roof it’s looking a lot better now Harry and Vince have done a good job. Regards Mr&Mrs Sells.
Harry and Vince, did an excellent job on the guttering at my home and left after cleaning up cannot recommend higher.
Excellent service from Harry and Vince!! Couldn’t of ask for 2 nicer guys to fix my issue ! Very polite young men! Definitely recommend
Excellent service and knew what to do without adding any extras. Replaced the gutting and rotten facias. Got the work done so efficiently and kept everywhere tidy. Definitely recommend
Abbey Roofing is rated 4.9 based on 130 reviews