Abbey Roofing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbey Roofing
Telephone, Live Chat

Tell us how Abbey Roofing made you happy
Harry and Vince arrived to assess work needing doing to porch. They were polite, efficient and explained how porch repairs need to be submitted by company to council for authorisation. Whilst here they replaced guttering at front of house which was also in disrepair and cleaned up once finished. Very happy with their work, thankyou.
Steve and Damian replaced my roof very professionally and in good time. They were polite, informed me what they were going to do and then got on with the job. Tidy workers! I am very happy with the outcome and would recommend Steve and Damian to anybody.
Made 2 appointments to fix a whole in my roof. They failed to turn up on both occasions with no explanation given.
Harry and Vince came out to fix some roof tiles, they were helpful, efficient and friendly. Explaining what they were going to do and cleaned up when they had finished. Fab service!
Vince and Harry were very friendly and efficient in their work. They left me reassured and happy with their work
Found them very professional and polite Turned up as agreed , explained what the problem was and corrected the problem Excellent workmanship .. Vince and Harry are a real credit to Abbey roofing
Had Harry and Vince round to look at leaks we had from our gutters . Very pleasant lads and nothing too much trouble for them Sorted our job out and gave advice on how to prevent this happening in future . Would definitely recommend these two for work and the pleasant manner they both had Very Pleased.
Harry and Vince turned up they were polite and put ladder up as water pouring behind the guttering they took this off re-aligned it and where fascia board lose put a batten behind it to secure it Very satisfied Ev Gibbs. 8 Dymoke green AL4 9L
The council called me today to say the weather was to bad to come out . Which I didn’t understand as in England we always have bad weather all I needed them to do was to come and look in the loft as we could see day light and had water coming in . I spent hour waiting for someone to pick up the phone . After lots of discussion I then got a phone to say they would send abbey roofing to make it safe . Harry and vince come what 2 lovely men they made it safe they was very helpful and polite.thank you so much for all you done to stop the water coming . I wished everyone was like you . From vanessa & Yvonne .
Roy and Robbie came today to have a look at an issue i reported a few weeks ago to PA housing. (3 weeks earlier than the current contractors are due to come) They also noticed a broken roof tile and end cap of my gutter was missing and replaced both of them. They set up a scaffold and fixed those 2 issues in 30 mins. Whilst they need to come back to fix original issue, Both Roy and Robbie were Polite, clear in their explanations and EXTREMELY efficient. Totally recommend them.
Roy and Robbie came and fixed the broken roof which has been causing problems. They also fixed our down pipe which was not easy. All this was done in torrential downpour which must have been extremely difficult! Appreciate the time and help! Thankyou and would defiantly recommend!
Absolutely fantastic service provided by Roy and Robbie Polite,Informative and professional work 5 Star ... 10/10 Thank you
Abbey Roofing 5 star review on 6th May 2021 Abbey Roofing 5 star review on 6th May 2021
To the topper most ! if you need your roof done look no further Abbey roofing is your answer they won't let you down, we had our roof done last Friday ; Alex and his team did a superb job, you can see that they are passionate and focused in doing whatever it takes to make the customer extremely satisfied and they are proud. Even my neighbours had positive comments. Then the next day David passed by for a follow up check. Thank you for your professional service. I will definitely recommend!
Great service problem was found and fixed promptly pleasant and curtious throughout Thanks to Harry and his co worker
Steve and Damo visited to repair slipped tiles and replace a fallen tile, they arrived on time, explained what they had done and were very efficient. They have returned today to clear the guttering and check the down pipes are clear and I was pleased to see them as they are a great team.
Roy and Robbie visited my property before carrying out the works needed informed me what they would be doing and how long it would take. Both very polite and friendly. They returned the next day at the time they had said completed the works to a high standard. Could not ask for a better service.
Two teams from Abbey Roofing replaced my flat roof on my garage and repaired the roof on my house. Very clean and tidy job and all rubbish taken away. The chaps were helpful, polite and Stuart the MD was really helpful too. A qaulity job, good proce and no messing around. Recommended 5*****
allen and roy did a great job the waterfall from guttering has now stoppped thank you now the scaffold has gone . job done 12/6 /20
Roy and Vince came out to look at my roof,( sub contracted to Osborne) they were very reassuring They and took the time to explain. They not only repaired mine but also put themselves out to repair my neighbours having to contact their manager and the council to do this,despite her attitude towards them. They were professional, knowledgeable conscientious, maintained social distancing and even tidied up properly after they had finished. Plus a great pair of guys. I cannot praise them enough. THANK YOU.
Allen visited yesterday to fix roof damage from storms pre-lockdown. Not only did he do a great job without any fuss, he was also very sensitive to and compliant with health and safety issues and social distancing which was both impressive and reassuring. All done in a very professional and conscientious manner. Well done and thanks!
Abbey Roofing is rated 4.85 based on 108 reviews