999 Auto Parts Renault Wing Mirror Specialists Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend 999 Auto Parts Renault Wing Mirror Specialists

How would you rate 999 Auto Parts Renault Wing Mirror Specialists ?

"Why would you bother ? Non OEM products available on eBay for less with free p&p and best of all NO COME BACK."
"the description of an item i bought was wrong, misleading and incomplete and they refused to refund in full my money despite of 100% satisfaction promise on their website."
"Great service Cheap, quick hassle free"
"Still waiting for the wing mirror"
"Fast and efficient service easy to order"
"I ordered the wrong over and as i only paid 13 pounds for it i wrote it off. Then Auto parts got in touch and offered me a refund. I sent the cover back but they do not stock the right cover. However they did some research and now i know what i want witch is 90% of me finding a right one. And i got my money back. Auto parts 5 stars."
"Ordered replacement, fitted perfectly, great service will buy again should I need you"
"Good product and very good customer service"
"They had the part I needed and it arrived promptly - did the job and can now see a wing mirror again !!"
"Had the part I needed for my wife's 18 year old Renault and delivered it very promptly. Very impressed"
"Order part Sent out correct part Job done"
"wrong mirror cover sent. Then no mirror cover available"
"Excellent service, good price"
"It arrived on time unbroken and fitted"
"Renault Megan Scenic 2 2004 Purchased o/s heated replacement blind spot glass together with a complete n/s wing mirror ( motor - heated glass- body fittings & primed cover ) All perfect parts & very easy to fit. Just be careful with glass - apply steady even well spread pressure ! N/S body removal of broken unit, then fitting of supplied new one was straightforward using Haynes manual. Perfect parts, great pricing, fast safe delivery. Certainly recommend"
"sent me wrong mirror , and I had to pay to sent it back ,,,,,,,,,,,,very poor company"
"Ordered parts and were delivered promptly.. Unfortunately, although ordered against reg No., the parts received did not fit the car. A Renault dealer has provided the correct parts and told me that the Renault had changed the mirrors during the registration year in question. So two types of mirror for that year but as Renault mirror specialists 999Auto should have known that. 999 Auto Parts were happy to refund against return of the parts although they did not refund the delivery or return postage. A net loss for the wrong parts"
"Delivered promptly and all parts were present and correct, great service."
"easy to order from the web site, quick delivery, perfect fit and i will definatly useyour company again."
"Good price and speedy delivery"
999 Auto Parts Renault Wing Mirror Specialists is rated 4.12 based on 26 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!