3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd
Telephone
"Mick was a great guy, very friendly, came out within an hour to sort my mother’s drainage problem. Didn’t waste any time, straight on with the job and was sorted in no time. Excellent service and value for money, would highly recommend him to my other family members and friends and I have one very happy mother. Thank you"
"Very good service. Quick arrival, very quick work and went above and beyond. Very pleased."
"blocked drain cleared in the same evening as we called, highly impressive"
"a blocked toilet turned out to be a blocked drain with roots pertruding through the drain which had to be repaired by 3 flow."
"happy with the price being quoted and remaining the same. no hidden charges, totally transparent"
"mr and mrs hobey happy with the service from 3 flow drainage"
"wonderfully helpful service from danny. kept me fully informed all throughout the job so I knew what was happening. paid by card and we were sorted within 90 mins"
"well done to 3 flow drainage for unblocking our drain"
"couldn't recommend this company any more, we were let down by people saying they would get to us quickly then never turning up. 3 flow came to us at 8pm and charged us no more than quotes which were given to us for normal trading hours. happy to say the least"
"low cost high quality drainage engineers. delighted with danny, very friendly"
"couldnt complain with the service offered by 3 flow drainage"
"called and spoke to someone called vic who was adamant he could get someone out to us the same day. within 30 minutes i had a call from danny who was the drainage engineer to say he would be with me within an hour. 45 minutes later danny turned up fully equipped to unblock out toilet. very slick service"
"top class service from 3 flow drainage, unblocked my outside drain on the same day"
"a blocked drain pipe cleared within 90 minutes, happy with the price too. never seen a drain cleaned so fast"
"I called vic out to our restaurant in south east London to fix a huge issue with our drains. We felt we just needed the drains cleaned but after CCTV footage was taken, we found a root damaging one of the main drain pipes further down the line. thanks to these guys for sorting it out in a hurry"
"I called 3 flow drainage as I had a blocked drain which was rearing its ugly head via a blocked toilet upstairs in our house. Although the sink was working, the blockage was found to be much further down the line. No problem for Danny however who cleared the blockage (at a decent price) with ease"
"3 flow came to the rescue when our blocked gulley started causing problems with overflowing water and a bad smell. Quick blast and a descale, and the issue is sorted. needless to say I would be happy to recommend 3 flow drainage for drain cleaning"
"absolutely delighted after having our drains cleaned by 3 flow drainage!"
"we needed a drain cleaning company who could actually do their job properly. twice we paid someone to unblock our drain and twice it got blocked again. This time we are a week in and no reblockage in the drain. happy"
"fast, clean, quick. Really glad to be rid of our blocked drain"
3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 175 reviews