3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd
"quick response, quick solution"
"Came out very quickly and unblocked the toilet in about 10 minutes. the shock was the cost of £300"
"It's a pity that the review only goes up to five, there needs to be a category for excellent.. Service and Personnel, absolutely excellent. Easy to get along with, extremely knowledgeable, through, and professional throughout. We would recommend 3Clear to anyone without the slightest hesitation"
"Arrived in a very short space of time which was great. Very friendly and professional service. Was so relieved, fantastic job all round."
"Called and updated us as progress being made and coordinated with Yard Manager Dan and Associate Scott very well. Thanks for your hard work from Elms Farm Stables Ltd."
"BEING A PENSIONER £300 FOR 20 MINUITS WORK WAS UNEXPECTED FOR US"
"Very professional and incredibly efficient. Would definitely use them again."
"We were very pleased with the extensive work carried out by 3 Flow recently. This included the installation of a septic tank and various drainage measures to modernise the drainage system. The work was explained in detail and carried out relatively painlessly considering the terrible weather at the time. Vic's team were cheerful, polite and helpful throughout. Although not cheap it was more important the work was carried out quickly and professionally which appears the case. We would highly recommend 3 Flow to anyone requiring similar drainage works."
"Arrived quickly and efficiently"
"Brilliant response time, fully professional and knowledgeable, clear definition of problem for the customer, pleasant and respectful attitude, well thought out workmanship, tidy operational team effort. At a time of emergency and stress, this company takes the worry away and gets the problem solved with as little disruption as possible. It's been a long time since I have experienced this standard of workmanship."
"We were very happy with the prompt and professional work undertaken. Thank you 3 Flow Drainage Solutions."
"They were 3 splendid men who were clearly very confident with their skill who didn't shy away from my friendly - but barking dog! I enjoyed talking to them for the short time when the work was completed. Would be very happy to recommend them anywhere. John Hursey"
"Very efficient service and good quality work."
"I have used 3 Flow several time and I can not fault the lads. Always polite and hard working. I highly recommend"
"We had a problem with our drains, which unfortunately was during the early hours of the morning. We called 3 Flow and they responded immediately and were with us within the hour. The two engineers were very efficient and took the time to explain what had gone wrong and how they would sort it out. This they did and also took the trouble to clean up and remove all the mess. Would recommend this Company."
"Unfortunately had to call out 3flowdrainage on 27th December we had family staying down over the Christmas period and our downstairs toilet completely blocked up really not what I needed during this time. I phoned the office and spoke to an engineer who said they could come out the same day ASAP and would get every thing sorted. The person who arrived was polite and mindful of our family get together. He looked at what needed to be done spoke to my husband and I and quoted for the work. He was quick as possible tidy and left us all clean and running .."
"Came quickly and cleared the blockage in our drains by jetting it. Decent cost and service with a smile. Cheers"
"On time and very professional. Made a hard job look easy and cleaned up all mess."
"Our office toilets were blocked, so I rang 3 Flow and they came out within 1 hour, cleared the blockage and saved us an embarrassing issue. Thank you very much. Very pleased with the service and would highly recommend."
"I had a great job completed from 3 flow drainage very professional and friendly attitude would definitely use them again and recommend them as a business"
3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 87 reviews