3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd
Telephone
Read 3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd Reviews

Quick response, tidy work and nice guys. Did a great job helping us through a difficult time
Very quick and efficient service, if a little pricey, but got the job done. Polite young man. Would definitely recommend them.
Great service very punctual
Excellent service
Perfect service and very fast. Polite company
Exceptional service would use again
Fast and friendly service. From the time we made an enquiry about getting our drain fixed to someone arriving to doing it was 10 mins. Amazing.
Quick and efficient service. Called ahead to let me know they were on there way. Job done in 15 minutes!
Friendly,v professional,v knowledgeable.Genuine,prompt.Would recommend to my family& friends.
Great job. Thankyou
Speedy service. Knowledgable and friendly. Would definitely recommend x
3 Flow Drainage were able to get to us within hours of our call and resolved the issue in less than half an hour. Would definitely use again (fingers crossed we don't need to though!)
I called in the morning, they arrived quickly and after inspecting the problem recommended a cost effective solution. They clearly stated costs of alternatives so I knew in advance. The solution worked fast and our tenant was extremely pleased with the outcome. They were polite and tidy. Thank you.
Responded to my phone call very quickly ,and where on site in under 2 hours. And thou it was Moore than just a block plpe they kept me informed at all times ,they where clean and tidy and all the guys where always polite and friendly. A good job done
They were very prompt and helpfull, did the job very well, would happily recommend
Drains unblocked and running clear within three hours of initial contact. Survey of drains revealed remedial action required which was clearly explained and carried out within a few days. Full marks to Vic and co for speed, efficiency and courtesy.
We were having trouble with the toilets in our commercial property. Having called 3 Flow Drainage, the engineer came out within the hour. The engineer was very professional and friendly. The problem was resolved quickly and he left the toilets clean & tidy. Excellent service.
I all honesty I was gutted to have to call a Drainage specialist out. My plumber told me I had no option so we called 3 Flow. Vic was with us within half an hour and confirmed what I had hoped wasn’t the case! A broken pipe! He was professional and I would not hesitate to recommend him to family, friends and clients - I just hope to never have a broken drain again!
Very prompt
The service was prompt and efficient BUT extremely expensive. I was desperate to get issue sorted so had no choice Re getting other quotes.
3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 217 reviews