3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd
Telephone
"Well satisfied with service excellent"
"good and quick work"
"Very quick and helpful. Problem was solved within the hour"
"Vic arranged for a quick weekend attendance at my Mother's property. Dan arrived within 40 minutes and cleared the blocked drain. Both were professional and helpful. Thanks. I would recommend this company. A good response."
"Excellent service. Vic and his team unblocked, cleaned and lined the drainage system. Clean and tidy workmanship. Very happy with the service. Thanks"
"Fast, courteous and effective"
"Impressive. I phoned yesterday morning, initial estimate of work was carried out, by lunch time today job done! Clean, tidy workmanship. I would recommend 3 Flow Drainage Solutions."
"Very profesional and polite, would recommend them."
"Thanks Vic"
"Friendly and helpful"
"Really happy with Vic and the team at 3 flow after carrying out repairs on our drains!"
"5 star service from Danny at 3 flow drainage"
"Thanks for helping us out"
"cleared a blocked toilet at 8pm last night but at daytime rates!"
"5* drain unblocking. Clear and precise"
"A very good and thorough service will use again"
"Mick was a great guy, very friendly, came out within an hour to sort my mother’s drainage problem. Didn’t waste any time, straight on with the job and was sorted in no time. Excellent service and value for money, would highly recommend him to my other family members and friends and I have one very happy mother. Thank you"
"Very good service. Quick arrival, very quick work and went above and beyond. Very pleased."
"blocked drain cleared in the same evening as we called, highly impressive"
3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 192 reviews