3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd
"They were 3 splendid men who were clearly very confident with their skill who didn't shy away from my friendly - but barking dog! I enjoyed talking to them for the short time when the work was completed. Would be very happy to recommend them anywhere. John Hursey"
"Very efficient service and good quality work."
"I have used 3 Flow several time and I can not fault the lads. Always polite and hard working. I highly recommend"
"We had a problem with our drains, which unfortunately was during the early hours of the morning. We called 3 Flow and they responded immediately and were with us within the hour. The two engineers were very efficient and took the time to explain what had gone wrong and how they would sort it out. This they did and also took the trouble to clean up and remove all the mess. Would recommend this Company."
"Unfortunately had to call out 3flowdrainage on 27th December we had family staying down over the Christmas period and our downstairs toilet completely blocked up really not what I needed during this time. I phoned the office and spoke to an engineer who said they could come out the same day ASAP and would get every thing sorted. The person who arrived was polite and mindful of our family get together. He looked at what needed to be done spoke to my husband and I and quoted for the work. He was quick as possible tidy and left us all clean and running .."
"Came quickly and cleared the blockage in our drains by jetting it. Decent cost and service with a smile. Cheers"
"On time and very professional. Made a hard job look easy and cleaned up all mess."
"Our office toilets were blocked, so I rang 3 Flow and they came out within 1 hour, cleared the blockage and saved us an embarrassing issue. Thank you very much. Very pleased with the service and would highly recommend."
"I had a great job completed from 3 flow drainage very professional and friendly attitude would definitely use them again and recommend them as a business"
"Prompt service, work completed very satisfactory. Would recommend 3Flow Drainage."
"The firm responded to our call within 2 hours. The work was done efficiently and the blockage cleared using the CO2 gun. The operative was friendly and polite. Our only issue was the cost £300 + Vat for 45 minutes work. We were told the cost before the work started but we really had no choice. Good firm but expensive."
"Quick to respond, Very professional, Blockage cleared quickly, competitive prices."
"A professional team who were both friendly and very efficient. They completed a complex job, relining our drains quickly and at the end of day, left our site/gardens clean and tidy. Thank you and I strongly recommend 3 Flow Drainage Solutions."
"Turned up same day. Got on with job then and there, a bit expensive but the job was done. Will use again in the future."
"They responded to my emergency call very quickly. The fixed my problem very quickly. Highly Recommended."
"Quick service and resolved our problem"
"Great service"
"Your operator was fantastic, polite cheerful and very thorough, and a good price, highly recommended."
"Vic and the team were very courteous and professional. They explained exactly what work needed to be carried out and the costs involved before they continued. I would certainly recommend them to others."
"I was very impressed by the work carried out by 3 Flow Drainage. They did a good job and all the workmen were very helpful. They left the place clean and tidy when they left. I would certainly recommend them."
3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 76 reviews