3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd Reviews

Telephone
Read 3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd Reviews

Great job. Thankyou
Speedy service. Knowledgable and friendly. Would definitely recommend x
3 Flow Drainage were able to get to us within hours of our call and resolved the issue in less than half an hour. Would definitely use again (fingers crossed we don't need to though!)
I called in the morning, they arrived quickly and after inspecting the problem recommended a cost effective solution. They clearly stated costs of alternatives so I knew in advance. The solution worked fast and our tenant was extremely pleased with the outcome. They were polite and tidy. Thank you.
Responded to my phone call very quickly ,and where on site in under 2 hours. And thou it was Moore than just a block plpe they kept me informed at all times ,they where clean and tidy and all the guys where always polite and friendly. A good job done
They were very prompt and helpfull, did the job very well, would happily recommend
Drains unblocked and running clear within three hours of initial contact. Survey of drains revealed remedial action required which was clearly explained and carried out within a few days. Full marks to Vic and co for speed, efficiency and courtesy.
We were having trouble with the toilets in our commercial property. Having called 3 Flow Drainage, the engineer came out within the hour. The engineer was very professional and friendly. The problem was resolved quickly and he left the toilets clean & tidy. Excellent service.
I all honesty I was gutted to have to call a Drainage specialist out. My plumber told me I had no option so we called 3 Flow. Vic was with us within half an hour and confirmed what I had hoped wasn’t the case! A broken pipe! He was professional and I would not hesitate to recommend him to family, friends and clients - I just hope to never have a broken drain again!
Very prompt
The service was prompt and efficient BUT extremely expensive. I was desperate to get issue sorted so had no choice Re getting other quotes.
Efficient and professional under difficult working conditions
Great service
Our drains blocked on a Friday morning and I tried to unblock them to no avail myself so I called 3 Flow Drainage and we had an engineer attend that afternoon/evening but unfortunately, the drain had collapsed leaving us in a bit of a situation. The engineer spoke to his boss who arranged for a new drainage system to be installed on Sunday and this was finished by 2 pm on Sunday afternoon. Great service from these guys.
We had an amazing quick response to our horrendous drainage problem. Vic came and assessed the problem the same day and his team arrived at 8.30am the following day. Nothing was too much trouble and our collapsed drains were replaced, and some lined, in a day. A great team of guys who were pleasant, hard working and full of fun. Vic has also been very fair in his charging for the work done. Fabulous team I will recommend 3 Flow
Excellent service from the company. Quick, friendly and very thorough! I can not recommend enough
Well satisfied with service excellent
good and quick work
Very quick and helpful. Problem was solved within the hour
Vic arranged for a quick weekend attendance at my Mother's property.
Dan arrived within 40 minutes and cleared the blocked drain. Both were professional and helpful. Thanks.
I would recommend this company. A good response.
3 Flow Drainage Solutions Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 208 reviews