3D Autokeys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 3D Autokeys

About 3D Autokeys: We are a locally run family business with over 30 years in the locksmith trade. We realised there was a demand for a quality, affordable auto locksmith service within Nottinghamshire and 3D Autokeys was developed.

3D Autokeys is proud of our fleet of fully equipped vehicle locksmith vans. They contain industry standard machinery which means our fully qualified auto locksmiths are fully mobile and can respond and resolve your vehicle locksmith issues anywhere within 40 miles of our head office in Nottingham.

We cover areas such as Derby, Doncaster, Lincoln, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark, Nottingham Sheffield and all areas in between.

We understand that the cost of replacing or repairing vehicle keys through dealerships is expensive. 3D Autokeys offers a low cost and convenient service that can provide the following;
Spare car keys cut and programmed.
Replacements for lost or stolen vehicle keys and remote fobs.
Program vehicle keys to communicate with the car and security systems.
Repair damaged key blades and remotes.
Replace worn out batteries in remotes.
We can gain access to your vehicle in the event of a lockout without damage.
3D Autokeys can rectify immobiliser faults.

We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, our speedy response times and our low cost and high quality auto locksmith services.

enquries@3dautokeys.co.uk

3 Clarence Street

Tell us how 3D Autokeys made you happy

"Good quick service .I will recommend to family and friend"
"I experienced a very professional service from everyone connected with 3D Autokeys, The initial booking in of the job was easy and efficient, and on the actual day it was really easy for me as I was phoned 20mins before the team arrived. The actual job I had done was approximately £100 cheaper than if I had gone to the main dealer. In short I would have no hesitation in recommending 3D Autokeys to anyone."
"Spot on. Contacted them Sunday evening by email asking for quote etc. They emailed back Sunday night (brilliant) gave them my postcode and phone number they were at my house Monday. Supplied new coded alarm key works brilliant and at a very very competitive price. To be honest I rang a few and they were the cheapest and they come to you ? Don't waste your time just email these guys. 10 out of 10 GENUINE REVIEW"
"Fantastic service from initial online enquiry to call back within 2 hours. Great price on 2 replacement keys which was 50% the price of main dealers for 1. Keys were done within 2 hours. Staff were great and an all round top service which I will use again if needed."
"Excellent service from first email contact to completion of job, arrived at the appointed time. Overall great price and service. Thankyou"
"Excellent service and a decent price"
"Great service and very quick turnaround."
"Saab owners note... they can supply the code as well as a spare key. All with brilliant service & helpful & friendly staff... from initial enquiry to supplying the key. Next day service in my case & a spare key within 25 minutes of arrival at a very fair price. Highly recommended."
"Great Service...phoned before hand to give me ETA..quick and efficient service..would recommend"
"Great service spot on,would recommend 3D Autokeys every time. Thanks Lads."
"Very efficient and professional service."
"Excellent service -"
"Great service. Easy to book. Competitively priced when compared to others. Rang me when 30 mins away from arrival. Van well kitted out with equipment. Connor was professional and efficient. He even changed batteries in my old key fobs, something that wasn't requested. Would recommend to others."
"As soon as the van pulled up and Glen introduced himself i felt at ease, because handing over your car keys for your brand new car to a stranger could be classed as daft. He was very polite and professional he got straight to work, and i only heard from him again when he had finished, he then went through all the original and the new keys to make sure they all worked correctly.Much appreciated. Cheers John Dyer."
"From the moment I contacted 3D Auto keys regarding my lost keys problem , they were courteous, very helpful and set out clearly the price. The chaps came promptly, we're professional and got me back into my car swiftly, making me two new keys in the process. Thank you 3D Autokeys, you are an invaluable company."
"Excellent service, my new key was ready in under 10 minutes!! So fast and efficient. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a new key!"
"From the lady on the phone to the lads that turned up to do the job . Every body was friendly and polite super fast service .Cheers guys"
"Very friendly and efficient. Good quality job and very quick. Would highly recommend 😊"
"Cheap, convenient and professional. Fully satisfied throughout."
"Found 3D Autokeys through a search online. Emailed for a quote and was called back by a lovely lady. Booked in as soon as poss. Lovely engineer came out, did the job and all was fab! thankyou very much. Will keep your details for the future!!"
3D Autokeys is rated 4.92 based on 374 reviews