3D Autokeys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 3D Autokeys

About 3D Autokeys: We are a locally run family business with over 30 years in the locksmith trade. We realised there was a demand for a quality, affordable auto locksmith service within Nottinghamshire and 3D Autokeys was developed.

3D Autokeys is proud of our fleet of fully equipped vehicle locksmith vans. They contain industry standard machinery which means our fully qualified auto locksmiths are fully mobile and can respond and resolve your vehicle locksmith issues anywhere within 40 miles of our head office in Nottingham.

We cover areas such as Derby, Doncaster, Lincoln, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark, Nottingham Sheffield and all areas in between.

We understand that the cost of replacing or repairing vehicle keys through dealerships is expensive. 3D Autokeys offers a low cost and convenient service that can provide the following;
Spare car keys cut and programmed.
Replacements for lost or stolen vehicle keys and remote fobs.
Program vehicle keys to communicate with the car and security systems.
Repair damaged key blades and remotes.
Replace worn out batteries in remotes.
We can gain access to your vehicle in the event of a lockout without damage.
3D Autokeys can rectify immobiliser faults.

We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, our speedy response times and our low cost and high quality auto locksmith services.

enquries@3dautokeys.co.uk

3 Clarence Street

Tell us how 3D Autokeys made you happy

"3D Autokeys, an outstanding company who do exactly what you ask, They are excellent from the first phone call to supplying what it is you want. The staff are polite, professional, friendly. Customer service outstanding. I would recommend to anyone that needs the services that they provide."
"Excellent service, prompt response and attendance on time specified. Thanks 3D Autokeys for getting me sorted!"
"Came on time and did a very professional job. Also cut an extra key for another vehicle at a modest extra cost. Most helpful."
"I'm very happy with fast and excellent service!! Would recommend for everyone who need help with lost car keys and not only for that. Have a good job guys!!"
"As I have used this company previously .The service was on time and efficient. Therefore I have full confidence in them. The price when compared to a main dealer was very competitive, and I saved a considerable sum."
"Cheapest one I could find for my Skoda Octavia, saving me well over £100 consider what Skoda wanted, Glen was very helpful and arrived on time"
"We called 3D to get ourselves a simple spare key for a fairly old vehicle. Their engineer was extremely polite and informative and, as issues arose, explained what was happening and what our options were. He could easily have moved us onto a more expensive option but, after a lot of work, solved the problems and delivered exactly what we had asked for. Overall excellent service."
"Very quick response via email. And very reasonable on price. The guy that came was polite and did a good job"
"Can’t fault them. Responded quickly and did what they said they would. Would definitely recommend them"
"We lost part of our key, still had the fob. I googled for replacement keys and your company came up. I honestly thought I was going to get ripped off and it was going to cost the earth. How wrong I was! The quote came through straight away. The staff on the phone were great, got me a guy out within a couple of days (it wasn’t urgent as we have another car). The gentleman called before he arrived, did the job quick time, was pleasant and courteous, and didn’t charge the full price as we only needed the blade. £120 for a new key blade- I’m more than happy with that! Thank you ever so much!"
"3D Autokeys were very prompt, arriving at the agreed time, and the service they provided was second to none. Thank you very much for your help. John Baldock"
"Five star service, nice people, good and quick service... so I'd definitely recommend to friends and family"
"3D Autokeys agreed at short notice to cut a spare key. The technician Glen did all the necessary work quickly and efficiently and I would not hesitate to recommend 3D Autokeys to anyone."
"Needed a spare key for my Mondeo, and as my one remaining original had been damaged decided to have 2 for safety. Booking made, and I was promised a call when the locksmith was on his way, which was exactly what happened. Connor arrived, and had my two spare keys cut and coded in less than half an hour. Discount given for second key, so I am a very happy customer."
"just had new key first class job could not wish for anything better top class service"
"Fantastic, easy to talk to and professional, couldn't do enough for me and sorted out my problem. Kelly was an absolute star, a credit to the business."
"I can't praise these guys enough. Having managed to lock my key fob in the boot 150 miles from home, Lee arrived on time and opened the car in a couple of minutes. But that didn't solve the problem as, of course, the alarm activated and disabled the central locking system. My back seats don't fold down, so Lee designed and cut a new physical key to unlock the boot. Brilliant !!"
"They knew what they were talking about when I made my first enquiry. They came to me house and fixed it without any inconvenience to myself. It seemed pricey at first but you have to pay for stress-free service."
"Amazingly fast service. Arrived promptly and the job was done in 15min. Would recommend to all."
"I would recommend 3D auto keys to all my friends and family they are very helpful and friendly- approachable which you need when you are unsure They did a brilliant job at working round me as I don’t work in Sheffield during the week which I really appreciated. A big thank you to Kelly for all her help It wouldn’t let me have leave a 5 star rating for customer service but that is what I would have left"
3D Autokeys is rated 4.92 based on 433 reviews