3D Autokeys Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3D Autokeys
Read 3D Autokeys Reviews

About 3D Autokeys:

We are a locally run family business with over 30 years in the locksmith trade. We realised there was a demand for a quality, affordable auto locksmith service within Nottinghamshire and 3D Autokeys was developed.

3D Autokeys is proud of our fleet of fully equipped vehicle locksmith vans. They contain industry standard machinery which means our fully qualified auto locksmiths are fully mobile and can respond and resolve your vehicle locksmith issues anywhere within 40 miles of our head office in Nottingham.

We cover areas such as Derby, Doncaster, Lincoln, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark, Nottingham Sheffield and all areas in between.

We understand that the cost of replacing or repairing vehicle keys through dealerships is expensive. 3D Autokeys offers a low cost and convenient service that can provide the following;
Spare car keys cut and programmed.
Replacements for lost or stolen vehicle keys and remote fobs.
Program vehicle keys to communicate with the car and security systems.
Repair damaged key blades and remotes.
Replace worn out batteries in remotes.
We can gain access to your vehicle in the event of a lockout without damage.
3D Autokeys can rectify immobiliser faults.

We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, our speedy response times and our low cost and high quality auto locksmith services.

enquries@3dautokeys.co.uk

3 Clarence Street

Tell us how 3D Autokeys made you happy
Excellent service from our initial enquiry, Lee phoned before he arrived and was very pleasant. Fast, efficient service at a fair price.
Excellent service, called like promised on way, open and up front about cost from outset and the guy who came was very pleasant and efficient. Less than an hour to sort and cost less than was originally quoted. Very very happy with the service. Thank you
Had a problem with our Audi keys and contacted 3D Autokeys who promptly replied, giving excellent clear advice,,we booked a technician to come round to provide a new key, which was a fraction of the cost that Audi wanted. Glen came and did a fantastic job, he was polite, friendly and very knowledgable, providing us with a brand new key and gave us some great advice, massive thanks to Glen, I have already recommended 3D Autokeys to my friends.
Excellent sevice and price as usual. Glen was very professional and did everything he needed to do. He came to my house on time and made sure everything was working right before leaving. Thank you
Excellent service and lovely guy Glenn who was very professional and explained everything to me. Would use them again and definitely recommend
Had a new car key cut and programed for my ford focus today fantastic service so quick Friendly good price will definitely use them again many thanks to Lee for his work.
Had Lee who done speedy job and everything now work's on my car including my roof via key fob, more than happy, from first point of contact via email to actually calling me to let me know that was on way 45 minutes prior to arrival, very professional and courteous and helpful will definitely recommend to all my friends and family , thanks for your help in resolving the issue I had 👍🏼
From the moment I made contact I was amazed at how accommodating the staff where. The girls on reception are very warm and welcoming. The technicians where helpful too.
I found the hole team and set-up to be very professional and it was clear to me the that the staff loved what they where doing. If the girls on reception where unable to accommodate a telephone enquirer they made suggestions of other companies that may be able to help them.

Hopefully I don't need too many keys but the have definitely earned my custom for life!
Thank you all at 3D AUTOKEYS FOR MY FREE REPLACEMENT.
Jackie and Ande Austin
What a brilliant company. Emailed them about a week ago, the quote came back very quick, decided to have a spare car key made this week, information received through email, again a very quick response, Glen rang me today and was here very promptly, very knowledgeable chap, really pleasant took approx 45 mins to have the new key made. Very happy would definitely use them again and recomend. The cost of the key was not as much as some some other companies and not as cheap as others, but they came to me, Glen went through everything with me before he left re: replacement batteries should they be needed to in the future. Inv No 22930
Excellent service and very efficient. Thank you
excellent home service. phoned to advise on appointment in good time. were prompt and quick. our technician Glen was helpful and explained everything. I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone.
Thanks for a great service. Came to my house and sorted out two intelligent keys for myself, and partner. Driver called me when he was 25 minutes away. Only called the day previously
Would recommend to anyone. The guy that came to us was both very polite, and professional
Brilliant service, saw the van and spoke to the driver Glen about getting a spare key. He couldn't have been more helpful, told me what he could provide and cost, and sorted it for me straight away - then tested it to show me it all worked - even provided a spare fob battery

Cant praise him enough
Now in possession of an aftermarket Ford Focus proximity key, that's actually better quality than the original!
The very nice young man that came to make me a new key for my car, was very polite and did the job in no time at all, I am pleased with my new key and would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a new key for there car.
Prompt service and reliable engineer dealing with the work and very helping hand
Reasonably priced service with clear information and communication support throughout
Friendly efficient service arrived on schedule and delivered a professional service
Would definitely recommend and use again
Brilliant service. They managed to open the car (where we had locked the keys) within about 3 minutes and produce a spare within 40 minutes. Very reasonably priced and a great service all round.
Fantastic service and experience overall. Was booked in the next day and was called to confirm a time when my technician would arrive on the day.
Glen was very professional and programmed a new key to my vehicle. Very pleasant experience and completed with ease, would highly recommend and use in the future, if needed. Thank you!
Have used this company twice now and cannot fault them at all. They respond quickly and are very professional. The workers are always polite and pleasant.
Wouldn't hesitate using again and recommending them to people.
Excellent professional and honest service with great value
3D Autokeys is rated 4.93 based on 579 reviews