3D Autokeys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 3D Autokeys

About 3D Autokeys: We are a locally run family business with over 30 years in the locksmith trade. We realised there was a demand for a quality, affordable auto locksmith service within Nottinghamshire and 3D Autokeys was developed.

3D Autokeys is proud of our fleet of fully equipped vehicle locksmith vans. They contain industry standard machinery which means our fully qualified auto locksmiths are fully mobile and can respond and resolve your vehicle locksmith issues anywhere within 40 miles of our head office in Nottingham.

We cover areas such as Derby, Doncaster, Lincoln, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark, Nottingham Sheffield and all areas in between.

We understand that the cost of replacing or repairing vehicle keys through dealerships is expensive. 3D Autokeys offers a low cost and convenient service that can provide the following;
Spare car keys cut and programmed.
Replacements for lost or stolen vehicle keys and remote fobs.
Program vehicle keys to communicate with the car and security systems.
Repair damaged key blades and remotes.
Replace worn out batteries in remotes.
We can gain access to your vehicle in the event of a lockout without damage.
3D Autokeys can rectify immobiliser faults.

We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, our speedy response times and our low cost and high quality auto locksmith services.

enquries@3dautokeys.co.uk

3 Clarence Street

How would you rate 3D Autokeys ?

"Found 3D Autokeys through a search online. Emailed for a quote and was called back by a lovely lady. Booked in as soon as poss. Lovely engineer came out, did the job and all was fab! thankyou very much. Will keep your details for the future!!"
"Very good service and friendly staff would recommend to anyone"
"The fella was polite, efficient and arrived on time! 🤗"
"Very quick, reliable service. Great that they come to you. Very polite throughout. Thank you."
"Absolutely first class service. The engineer arrived exactly on time and could not have been more helpful. The additional key was made very quickly and is very high quality. Operates perfectly. This is a very professional service and I would give my total recommendation. Thank you to Glen at 3D Autokeys!"
"The service was impeccable the engineer arrived and was polite and helpful in all aspects of the work carried out. I would heartily recommend 3D Autokeys to all my friends and family. Cannot praise them enough."
"Used 3d Autokeys before. Always courtious and know what there doing. It's always safer to have 2 keys for your vehicle"
"Very quick and easy to book. The guys were friendly and just got on with the job. Id recommend them as was so easy and quick."
"I found 3D Autokeys to be a valuable service provider with efficient polite staff who swiftly remedy the key replacement .I would have no hesitation to recommend the company to friends and family They provide a service which is acceptable in value and quality.Many thanks Guy s."
"What truly outstanding service - and with a smile. I lost my car keys and then found my spare would not work. All the 3D Autokey team were great. I had to have 3 visits to sort the problem (due to internal lock mechanics) - but was charged no extra. The team took it as a challenge to sort the problem - which they did with full professionalism. Many thanks to Connor, Ben, Lee and above all the wonderful Kelly in the office. If you need a car lock service, look nowhere else. This team are the very best, with good value and great customer service at their heart. In the nicest possible way, I hope I don’t need their services again – but I would recommend them to anyone in need of car key help. They set the standard."
"We were really pleased with the job 3D autokeys did for us, we'd lost our work van key and had many deliveries booked in to deliver, they got here exactly when promised and fixed the problem in next to no time, Lovely polite staff both on the phone and on the call out. Highly recommend to anyone with Key issues ! Thank you so much for your help !"
"Autokeys were very prompt in replying to my request for auto key. certainly will reccommend to my friends thanks for your service. Brenda Wright."
"Quick, pleasant and in such a short time."
"From the initial phone call to Glen coming to sort out the key , you were friendly , helpful and prompt. Excellent service , and Glen was fantastic in getting us back on the road . Thank you"
"Excellent and quick service. Very helpful and managed to do what we thought was impossible which was opening a locked car despite having keys in hand! Very happy with the new key as well. I would strongly recommend!"
"My remote would not unlock the car.a guy called Glen came out and cut me a new key,he was very pleasant and professional , wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone I know who needs this service"
"Excellent service provided by a very polite and informative young man. Would definitely recommend."
"I asked for a quote online and was contacted straight away and they were so flexible with what they could offer to get my keys sorted. They were friendly but not pushy and really knowledgeable. My new key was sorted in less than ten minutes and I am genuinely really impressed with every part of the service we received. Thank you!"
"Really impressed with the job looked really professional and well kitted our van for any problem friendly and punctual thank you"
"Very helpful on the phone and excellent, personable service from the mobile technician."
3D Autokeys is rated 4.92 based on 355 reviews