3D Autokeys Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 3D Autokeys

About 3D Autokeys: We are a locally run family business with over 30 years in the locksmith trade. We realised there was a demand for a quality, affordable auto locksmith service within Nottinghamshire and 3D Autokeys was developed.

3D Autokeys is proud of our fleet of fully equipped vehicle locksmith vans. They contain industry standard machinery which means our fully qualified auto locksmiths are fully mobile and can respond and resolve your vehicle locksmith issues anywhere within 40 miles of our head office in Nottingham.

We cover areas such as Derby, Doncaster, Lincoln, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark, Nottingham Sheffield and all areas in between.

We understand that the cost of replacing or repairing vehicle keys through dealerships is expensive. 3D Autokeys offers a low cost and convenient service that can provide the following;
Spare car keys cut and programmed.
Replacements for lost or stolen vehicle keys and remote fobs.
Program vehicle keys to communicate with the car and security systems.
Repair damaged key blades and remotes.
Replace worn out batteries in remotes.
We can gain access to your vehicle in the event of a lockout without damage.
3D Autokeys can rectify immobiliser faults.

We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, our speedy response times and our low cost and high quality auto locksmith services.

enquries@3dautokeys.co.uk

3 Clarence Street

How would you rate 3D Autokeys?

"I had two new keys cut and they only lasted one day The next day all my keys would not work including my original bmw key Called them but did not home until the next day to sort left be stranded as I had to take a day of work to sort issue the car had to taken to my garage where aa said it was a starter motor but wasn't there was an issue with the keys Now sorted the technician did not assemble the immobiliser box securely"
Hi Ajit, thank you for the feedback. I am sorry that on this occasion you feel that 3D Autokeys have let you down.

I have now had chance to investigate the matter further and I have outlined my findings below:

On our initial visit to provide you with two new keys it was noticed by our technician that the panel that protects the vehicle’s immobiliser box had been removed and that several screws were missing. When asked, the technician said you seemed to have no knowledge of this issue and so he proceeded to carry out the work that was required.

I can also see from your review that the original key was no longer working on the vehicle alongside the two new spare keys that we provided. Normally when this happens, it means that there is an issue with the vehicle itself and if you had called us before the AA and getting the vehicle towed to a garage, we could of explained this to you at the time and sent a technician out to confirm this. Unfortunately this did not happen and we were not informed until the following day, after the AA had already incorrectly diagnosed the starter motor as being the issue and after your vehicle had been recovered to the garage.

Once the vehicle was at the garage the mechanics investigated the problem and then informed you that the starter motor was not actually the issue as the AA had originally diagnosed, and at this point that you decided to contact us to report the problem. From here we sent a technician to the garage and whilst investigating the matter it became apparent that there was an electrical connector that had come away from the immobiliser box. The technician managed to do a temporary fix on the connection and then plugged the immobiliser box back in to the vehicle, which then started. Afterwards he spoke with the garage about the issue, and they in turn informed him that the panel which was originally reported to you prior to us undertaking any work had in fact been removed previously as water damage to the ECU meant that the immobiliser box had needed to be replaced. We believe that whoever originally replaced your ECU may have caused the damage to the connection that lead to your vehicle not starting on this occasion.

Should you wish to discuss the matter further then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kerry Akers

Manager
"Very efficient, friendly and happy to help"
"Absolutely amazing this company have saved my life! 100% reccomend this company to everyone! They get the job done quick and affordable prices too considering i thought my car was a no go with no keys!"
Lynda Staples
Verified Reviewer
"From my first enquiry 3D Autokeys have been brilliant , I had a prompt response to all my emails and a day for locksmith to attend arranged within 24hrs My locksmith Glen called to let me know what time he would arrive, and was very professional from start to finish My spare remote key was sorted quickly and efficiently and the price that was quoted was what I paid Thank you 3D Autokeys I will certainly recommend you"
"Excellent service from Glen at 3D Autokeys. Called before arriving and was extremely professional. Quickly programmed my spare key, cut a new emergency key and fitted a new battery in my old key. The price was exactly as quoted and everything was sorted very quickly and a lot less hassle and a lot cheaper than taking it to the local dealer. I highly recommend 3D Autokeys."
"3DAutokeys had an easy to use website for enquiring about individual pricing as well as great customer service when speaking to them over the phone. Connor, the locksmith who came out, was very professional and in less than 20 minutes I had a spare remote central locking and keyless ignition key identical to my original. Thank you. Will happily recommend!"
"Connor came and gave a very pleasant, rapid and professional service at my premises. It took maybe 25 minutes or less. I would definitely recommend 3D Autokeys to anyone who would like the convenience and cost saving but also the personal, on-site reassurance and the one year guarantee. Customer service at its best. Well done! Thanks"
Stewart Lawson (Subaru Impreza Owner)
Verified Reviewer
"Kelly was a star she really did go the extra mile my Subaru keyfobs had stopped working and which ever way I turned I wasn’t getting any help until I gave 3D Autokeys a ring Kelly explained what I needed to sort the out my problem then told me to bring my keys down to check if there was a problem with them they were fine when Kelly checked them so she told me exactly what the next step was I needed PIN numbers and then code needed putting into my car to reprogram the keys and she even went to the effort of sending me a email with all the details of what I had to do to get my car back on the road followed it to the letter and it worked a treat keys all working again so all I want to say is a massive thank you to 3DAutokeys and especially to Kelly who was a absolute star"
Maurice Anthony Rodgers
Verified Buyer
"Glen came out and made me a key for my van and coded it to the van very good service"
Kevin Willoughby
Verified Reviewer
"Glen came out in near blizzard conditions was friendly fast and efficient very pleased with the service especially as main Nissan dealer let us down was expecting a basic key fob but was genuine Nissan fob would highly recommend can’t speak highly enough about you guys great job 👌👌👍👍😁😁"
"Great prompt service with a call half an hour before arrival. Approx 25 mins to sort spare key fob. Thank you Connor. Would recommend service."
Rowena Chiplin
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to arrange, no hassle. Glen stayed until the job was done. Very happy."
Chris Knapton
Verified Reviewer
"Connor came and gave a very pleasant, rapid and professional service at my premises. It took maybe 25 minutes. This saved me hours of travel to a Renault dealer and also saved a considerably sum of money. I would definitely recommend 3D Autokeys to anyone who would like the convenience and cost saving but also the personal, on-site reassurance and the one year guarantee. Customer service at its best. Well done!"
"Very happy with the service offered by 3D Autokeys. I was able to get a quote through the website quickly, offering a competitive rate and fast turn around. Glen contacted me half an hour before he arrived and completed the job quickly. Highly recommend this company"
Paul Meadows
Verified Reviewer
"Delighted with the service provided by 3DAutokeys. From the booking process right the way through to completion of the task was friendly fast and professional. It was a bonus that they came to me too all within the price. New transmitter key matched the original exactly and all programmed and ready to use. Great price too compared to main dealership. Will recommend this company without any hesitation whatsoever. Nice to come across a firm that still cares about customer service."
"3D Autokeys did a really good job, they came all the way down to Birmingham and delivered the service very quickly and professionally, with a really competitive price. Highly recommended! I bought a car with only one key until I realised how painful and expensive the process of getting a new key was going to be. I phoned about 10 companies in the West Midlands area with unsatisfying results, crazy quotation or just not capable of delivering the service. Don't look any further, just call these guys."
"Contacted three different companies regarding an elderly relatives lost keys. Carl from 3D could not have been more helpful and explained very succinctly what was needed. The communication was very good and Glen the locksmith we met today did a brilliant job. Would certainly recommend this company."
"I was given a recommendation by a locksmith in ramsgate who was able to get my car going to get me home to notts, but was unable to fully restore all functions on key /transponder, this presented no problem to Lee who called today and rectified all the factory settings & supplied additional key/transponder."
Stuart Cameron
Verified Reviewer
"Carl Traoke was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating to our family needs. Great and prompt advice, pricing and booking. Recommend completely to anyone looking for key/locksmith professionals in East Midlands and surrounding areas. Best customer service as well outperforming Leicestershire and Staffordshire companies. We are 11 miles south of Derby and they went that bit extra to help us. Brilliant."
Elaine Collins
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Received a call to let me know what time he (Glen) would be here. Explained I had school runs to do and he was quite happy to come a little later. Very polite and he even had a look at my old key to see if anything could be done with the remote part of it. Would for sure recommend if any one needed this service."
3D Autokeys is rated 4.93 based on 304 reviews