3D Autokeys Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3D Autokeys
Read 3D Autokeys Reviews

About 3D Autokeys:

We are a locally run family business with over 30 years in the locksmith trade. We realised there was a demand for a quality, affordable auto locksmith service within Nottinghamshire and 3D Autokeys was developed.

3D Autokeys is proud of our fleet of fully equipped vehicle locksmith vans. They contain industry standard machinery which means our fully qualified auto locksmiths are fully mobile and can respond and resolve your vehicle locksmith issues anywhere within 40 miles of our head office in Nottingham.

We cover areas such as Derby, Doncaster, Lincoln, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark, Nottingham Sheffield and all areas in between.

We understand that the cost of replacing or repairing vehicle keys through dealerships is expensive. 3D Autokeys offers a low cost and convenient service that can provide the following;
Spare car keys cut and programmed.
Replacements for lost or stolen vehicle keys and remote fobs.
Program vehicle keys to communicate with the car and security systems.
Repair damaged key blades and remotes.
Replace worn out batteries in remotes.
We can gain access to your vehicle in the event of a lockout without damage.
3D Autokeys can rectify immobiliser faults.

We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, our speedy response times and our low cost and high quality auto locksmith services.

enquries@3dautokeys.co.uk

3D Autokeys 5 star review on 20th April 2017
S Sylvester
3D Autokeys 5 star review on 10th May 2016
Saul Morgan
Excellent service. Initially they couldn't visit on the date I was available... but I needed a spare key as the original was faulty and I was going away. Autokey juggled their staffing and accommodated my needs. Arrived on time and provided the electronic key. They were,however, difficulties with the provision of the mechanical key. The operative promised one would be provided, ha ing been 're cut at their base. I recieved that a couple of days later. No problems an both work fine, getting me out of a fix nicely. Thanks guys.
3D Autokeys offered a very professional service at a fair price Third time I have used them
Very impressed with quick response to my enquiry and price quoted for a replacement key. Glen arrived on time and programmed a new key very quickly. Everything was dealt with efficiently and Glen was friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend 3DAutokeys and use again if the need arose in the future.
Was very surprised with the great quote, tried to get me in ASAP, when arrived was very helpful and saved me more money checking car over to be certain everything was done. Was very impressed
Glen provided me with a second key for my Galaxy because when there was only one when I bought the car, he was very plesant, and helpfull, explaind how the keys worked and told me all the do's and don'ts. Very plesant experience and professional.
We would like to thank 3DAUTOKEYS and Glen in particular for a fast and professional job. Much better than our local Nissan dealer. WELL DONE.
Would recommend these guys to anyone that brilliant customer service, very pleased with everything
Very good service. I booked a replacement key fob for my Nissan Leaf. All done and dusted in 20 minutes.
very good service. Glen the technician very pleasant and efficient. excellent price,
Amazing service. Cheaper than usual prices! Would highly recommend. Made key within hour.
Very good service. No problems even though there were some complications with the job. Would recommend
Excellent service. The company kept me up to date as to when the engineer would be with me. Glen their engineer was first class and soon had 2 keys set up for my Suzuki Alto. He was courteous and efficient. Would definitely recommend their service and far cheaper than other companies had quoted. Thank you so much.
Lee was prompt, polite, quick and personable. Key works a treat. Thanks very much!
Glen did a great job sorting my Audi TT spare key Would definitely use again
Used this company 5 years ago was excellent service then and still is highly recommend them and reasonable prices and I think the aftermarket remote key fob looks good 👍
3D Autokeys 5 star review on 12th July 2021
I was delighted with 3D Autokeys service. They initially experienced a problem with Renault in obtianing a necessary key code be we worked together to provide the information required and once this was dealt with, their engineer came to my stranded vehicle and was able to have a new key issued. Thank you to 3D Autokeys!
Excellent from receiving quote to finished key,courtesy call day before,call 10 minutes before arrival, quickly done and very competitive price, many thanks
Amazing service straight to my door cut and programmed within 20 mins and staff extremely helpful and kind really quick and convenient would recommend to anyone amazing service.
Needed a spare remote key - the cost was much less than the main dealer quote but I expected an efficient and polite service for the cost - what I got was more than that - Glen turned up at the time promised and could not have been more helpful - thanks Glen and 3D Autokeys 👍
Fantastic service. Arrived on time. Friendly and helpful.
3D Autokeys is rated 4.94 based on 774 reviews