3D Autokeys Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 3D Autokeys

About 3D Autokeys: We are a locally run family business with over 30 years in the locksmith trade. We realised there was a demand for a quality, affordable auto locksmith service within Nottinghamshire and 3D Autokeys was developed.

3D Autokeys is proud of our fleet of fully equipped vehicle locksmith vans. They contain industry standard machinery which means our fully qualified auto locksmiths are fully mobile and can respond and resolve your vehicle locksmith issues anywhere within 40 miles of our head office in Nottingham.

We cover areas such as Derby, Doncaster, Lincoln, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark, Nottingham Sheffield and all areas in between.

We understand that the cost of replacing or repairing vehicle keys through dealerships is expensive. 3D Autokeys offers a low cost and convenient service that can provide the following;
Spare car keys cut and programmed.
Replacements for lost or stolen vehicle keys and remote fobs.
Program vehicle keys to communicate with the car and security systems.
Repair damaged key blades and remotes.
Replace worn out batteries in remotes.
We can gain access to your vehicle in the event of a lockout without damage.
3D Autokeys can rectify immobiliser faults.

We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, our speedy response times and our low cost and high quality auto locksmith services.

enquries@3dautokeys.co.uk

3 Clarence Street

How would you rate 3D Autokeys?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Delighted with the service provided by 3DAutokeys. From the booking process right the way through to completion of the task was friendly fast and professional. It was a bonus that they came to me too all within the price. New transmitter key matched the original exactly and all programmed and ready to use. Great price too compared to main dealership. Will recommend this company without any hesitation whatsoever. Nice to come across a firm that still cares about customer service."
"3D Autokeys did a really good job, they came all the way down to Birmingham and delivered the service very quickly and professionally, with a really competitive price. Highly recommended! I bought a car with only one key until I realised how painful and expensive the process of getting a new key was going to be. I phoned about 10 companies in the West Midlands area with unsatisfying results, crazy quotation or just not capable of delivering the service. Don't look any further, just call these guys."
"Contacted three different companies regarding an elderly relatives lost keys. Carl from 3D could not have been more helpful and explained very succinctly what was needed. The communication was very good and Glen the locksmith we met today did a brilliant job. Would certainly recommend this company."
"I was given a recommendation by a locksmith in ramsgate who was able to get my car going to get me home to notts, but was unable to fully restore all functions on key /transponder, this presented no problem to Lee who called today and rectified all the factory settings & supplied additional key/transponder."
Stuart Cameron
Verified Reviewer
"Carl Traoke was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating to our family needs. Great and prompt advice, pricing and booking. Recommend completely to anyone looking for key/locksmith professionals in East Midlands and surrounding areas. Best customer service as well outperforming Leicestershire and Staffordshire companies. We are 11 miles south of Derby and they went that bit extra to help us. Brilliant."
Elaine Collins
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Received a call to let me know what time he (Glen) would be here. Explained I had school runs to do and he was quite happy to come a little later. Very polite and he even had a look at my old key to see if anything could be done with the remote part of it. Would for sure recommend if any one needed this service."
"Had initial call but the security where I worked prevented access so re-arranged date when I could see them at home and absolutely no problems second time around. Connor was efficient friendly and full of good advice. I would highly recommend them."
"I had to contact other tradesmen, for different work, the same time as contacting 3DAutokeys. Your service and professionalism shone out in comparison. Both Kelly, in the office, and Glen, the locksmith, were friendly and helpful. I would certainly use your company if I ever needed to again."
":-( So disappointed that no one turned up on 2 consecutive days for pre-arranged appointments and no phone call to explain failure to attend. I had taken the afternoon off work to be available for the second appointment.... . Really disappointed especially since they had all sounded nice and professional on the phone and also have such positive reviews."
I am sorry that you feel that 3D Autokeys have let you down, I have searched our database but we cannot see that there has been any work carried out. We have also tried to contact you twice to see if there is anything that we can do to restore faith in 3D Autokeys, but unfortunately, there is no record of you even having a quotation from us, if you would like to discuss the matter further then please contact me.

Thanks,
Kerry Akers

Manager
"It was easy to get a quote. Excellent, fast & professional service. Glenn was very friendly, efficient & professional. It didn't take long for the spare key to be cut and programmed. I highly recommend 3D Autokeys. Brilliant service."
"Excellent professional service and communication. Would highly recommend. Many thanks to Carl and his team"
Richard Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to get a quote. Best price around my area. Arrived to do the job on the day they said. and they phone me 1/2 before they arrived. New key works great."
"I was given a date when they would arrive i was rang when they were on the way and when he arrived, he completed the job very quickly very pleased with the result very polite staff and the lady at the office emailed me a photocopy of the receipt i had requested so i could forward it for a reimbursement a very professional job by a professional company.I hear their advert on local radio station all the time never thought i'd have to use them but glad i did very reasonable price too many thanks."
Mrs C Brandon
Verified Buyer
"The man was friendly and efficient. My mum is old and he explained everything to her. She was really pleased with the service"
"Glen arrived as arranged, friendly and efficient, problem with immobiliser/key fob sorted. Cheaper than another quote, very happy."
Carla - Solenis
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant service. Communication was excellent. They even replied to me on a Sunday! I can’t fault 3D Autokeys at all. They set an example of how all businesses should be run."
"Very helpful did a full reset on the key system on my Audi a8 and diagnosed battery issues on existing key fob they also supplied OEM new key. Great value and great service well done 3d autokeys"
"Glen telephoned prior to his visit and arrived on time. He was very efficient and soon had my new remote key fob working. Excellent service and I would certainly recommend this company."
DDG Plating Ltd /
Verified Reviewer
"Fast and efficient service. Carl very helpful on the phone; fitted us in quickly. Connor arrived on time, vehicle not easily accessible, but was no issue to him, and all done in no time. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"My daughter's car needed to have two new auto keys cut - I rang several companies over the Christmas holiday. Most didn't seem to understand my requirements/didn't answer my call/wanted to offer a basic key but not auto keys and wanted to charge the earth to do this. I wasted 4 days calling companies and got nowhere. I then found Autokeys who got back very swiftly with answers to my questions. They came out as soon as possible and gave me notice as to when they would be arriving. The overall service was excellent and I would highly recommend them."
3D Autokeys is rated 4.93 based on 283 reviews