360 Resourcing Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 360 Resourcing Solutions

About 360 Resourcing Solutions: 360 Resourcing Solutions provide online recruitment advertising strategies, employer brand insights, recruitment software and specialist candidate search services to the HR sector. Established in 2009 they have an internal team of digital hiring specialists, recruitment consultants and recruitment media experts along with a software development department dedicated to their ATS solution, Talos.

103 Mere Grange,Leaside RoadSt Helens

"Since joining the trust earlier this year I have found Jordan and Kayleigh very knowledgeable, approachable, supportive and helpful. They are always ready to help and advise with anything I need. I have been very impressed with their professionalism and the great service they provide."
"The service and product advice I receive from 360 is excellent! I have and will continue to recommend 360 based on my experience."
"The team are always really helpful and respond quickly to our queries, if any issues cannot be resolved we receive frequent updates. Customer service is great."
"No complaints at all"