360 Resourcing Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend 360 Resourcing Solutions
Read 360 Resourcing Solutions Reviews

About 360 Resourcing Solutions:

360 Resourcing Solutions provide online recruitment advertising strategies, employer brand insights, recruitment software and specialist candidate search services to the HR sector. Established in 2009 they have an internal team of digital hiring specialists, recruitment consultants and recruitment media experts along with a software development department dedicated to their ATS solution, Talos.

4 Webster Court
Carina Business Park

Tell us how 360 Resourcing Solutions made you happy
From implementation to online support we have received an excellent service.
Good communication and great system
We have used 360 for around 2 years now and cannot recommend them highly enough. The service levels are fantastic, our account manager is brilliant and the software is the best I have come across.
Really easy to work with, flexible, adaptable and able to come up with solutions to every challenge we give them. Excellent product at a very good price point.
We have used 360 Resourcing for a number of years now and have always found them to be extremely responsive to our recruitment needs and competitive in their pricing. The team are always quick to respond and action any recruitment advertising we require, and they link in regularly to see if there is anything further they can do to assist us.
Excellent system and outstanding customer service!
My main interactions are with Sarah and Jess, they are both always helpful and supportive and get things sorted in a timely manor. If I could give you a 10/10 for your customer service I would. Thank you ladies!
Throughout the launch of our ATS, 360 have supported us from beginning to end. They are always very quick to respond to any queries or requests that we have and have been very proactive in helping us to develop the ATS to meet our specific business needs.
We would happily recommend 360 to other customers.
We're very happy with our service with 360. I mostly deal with Ashleigh and Jordan who are always very helpful and lovely to talk to, even when we keep making changes!
We have built a strong relationship with Matthew Ledger and he is extremely professional, supportive and always will go out of his way to help us achieve the best we can as a business. We have worked with 360 for around 5 years now.
Having worked with Matt Ledger and his team for well over 2 years now I can safely say that we have a great working relationship and Matt is always on hand to help and support.
Every interaction I have had with 360 has been outstanding. I am working with them to advertise our roles and using the TALOS system. TALOS is a fantastic, intuitive ATS, one of the best I have used. The support team is fantastic and so quick to respond when you need them. I can not thank Jack and the team enough for helping to make recruitment for us quicker, more effective and for helping to improve our candidate journey. Thank you!
360 Resourcing Solutions are extremely efficient when responding to queries I have. Their system is very user friendly and since recently rolling the system out to our wider business, this has made a huge difference to us as in terms of efficiency at our end. 360 held training sessions for us to bring our managers up to speed with the system and there service was brilliant in doing this. Whenever I have a query, the response times are always very fast with always a very friendly service! I would definitely recommend 360 for your recruitment needs!
Amazing Service - always on hand to run through any queries and having dealt with them for 18 months, would highly recommend.
360 Resourcing Solutions provide an excellent level of customer service and are always happy to provide support and guidance. I have a strong working relationship with 360 Resourcing have been placing adverts with them since 2013. 360 offer excellent value for money whilst allowing maximum exposure for recruitment ads. I have no hesitation in recommending 360 Resourcing Solutions for your recruitment advertising needs.
360 publish adverts within 24 hours of the request being sent to them and the CV's sent to us from these adverts are of a good standard. The webinars provided have also been useful and have vey good content. We would definitely recommend using 360.
Excellent user friendly system, excellent response to queries, issues, and tweaks.
I've been using 360 for roughly 1.5 years and have nothing but good things to say. I work closely with Sarah who feels like part of my own team! No task is too small or too big and she does it with a smile on her face. I'd recommend 360 as it's a hassle free way of recruiting but you still have a personal touch with the candidates so it's a win win for me.
Kevin ensures that any questions we have are dealt with really quickly and efficiently. Nothing is too much trouble. Very happy with the way our account is managed by Kevin and Kate.
We've been very impressed with 360 since partnering with them on our recruitment since July - great customer service and great platform that they continue to improve day by day!
360 Resourcing Solutions is rated 4.77 based on 81 reviews