360 Resourcing Solutions Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend 360 Resourcing Solutions

About 360 Resourcing Solutions: 360 Resourcing Solutions provide online recruitment advertising strategies, employer brand insights, recruitment software and specialist candidate search services to the HR sector. Established in 2009 they have an internal team of digital hiring specialists, recruitment consultants and recruitment media experts along with a software development department dedicated to their ATS solution, Talos.

103 Mere Grange,Leaside RoadSt Helens

"They offer a great service, they don't just do their job - they go over and above to support our recruitment processes. They have become excellent partners - giving great advice and are always on the end of the phone if we need help."
"The team were very helpful and patient, helping to guide us through the set up process and ensuring we were up and running as soon as possible. Their communication was top notch."
"I have found Jen Robinson and Holly Bonser to be very helpful in adapting to any of the changes I have requested and working to tight timescales, both very important needs of our business. I find the advise they give to be insightful and I like the fact I can contact them if there is anything I am struggling with, to talk through potential solutions. Long may it continue."
"We have started to use Talos - it brilliant really made it easier, very user-friendly and the set up process was super quick."
"I started using 360 in 2015 - always been great service and completely new take on recruitment - has help me attract a-lot better ourselves directly.."
"always a polite efficient and helpful service- one which i will and do recommend."
"Excellent service and quick responses when changes needed."
"Really enjoy working with Chris and the social recruitment team on my campaigns - thanks for your hard work."
"The 360 team are excellent, fantastic client service with brilliant innovative recruitment and talent solutions- we love our partnership! Thanks!"
"360 have been like an extension to the recruitment team. They have been incredibly helpful, proactive, and the communication is fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble, and they are always willing to go the extra mile."
"360 Resourcing have always been fantastic - proactive in helping us get the best from our system and also being really quick and reactive whenever we need assistance."
"Friendly and helpful people, nothing is too much trouble! The system is great, user friendly and makes recruitment much much easier!"
"Always very efficient and friendly service given."
"Never had a problem. always friendly and can trust that my job will be advertised correctly :)"
"Terrible customer service. Bandits. I would never use again and certainly would not recommend."
"I enjoyed using the 'Post a Panda' recruitment portal. It was a convenient way of tracking and filtering CVs. There were few issues when the portal was set up for us but they were quickly resolved. There were a number of CVs that were uploaded on the portal which I felt that were not relevant to the role. This created an additional task for me as rejected quit a number of them. I had hoped that our account manager was helping to filter these before they were uploaded? that's what I was promised anyway. Other than that, all went well. We have done the shortlisting and will be interviewing next week. It was a good experience and we will use 360 Resourcing again."
"360 Resourcing Solutions are very helpful with answering questions quickly to achieve quick results."
"Account Manager is great - Ryan Fairbrother, is always helpful, flexible and available. ATS is straightforward and easy to use which comes in handy when you have different managers assisting in s/listing for different roles/areas within the organisation."
"Jack was very helpful and informative about the process"
360 Resourcing Solutions is rated 4.68 based on 34 reviews