Talos360 Reviews

4.9
Based on 141 reviews
Read Talos360 Reviews

About Talos360:

360 Resourcing Solutions provide online recruitment advertising strategies, employer brand insights, recruitment software and specialist candidate search services to the HR sector. Established in 2009 they have an internal team of digital hiring specialists, recruitment consultants and recruitment media experts along with a software development department dedicated to their ATS solution, Talos.

louise.rundell@talos360.co.uk

4 Webster Court
Carina Business Park

Tell us how Talos360 made you happy
The staff are friendly and committed to providing a great service, always happy to assist with any queries we have or point us in the right direction. We have built good working relationships with the team and can't thank them enough for all the work they do for us!
Always helpful, efficient and sorts queries out whenever required
I have been using Talos 360 for a few years now to help me fill our company vacancies. I've always found their staff to be helpful and respond to my queries quickly so I can get the best response from an advert. Last year all 10 vacancies I had were all filled when using Talos 360.
The employees at Tasol360 are always prompt to respond and helpful with any queries I have. I have had no issues with the team, and the system is easy to use.
Talos360 form a key part of our recruitment strategy by providing us with all of the support and guidance we need with our ATS. The team are always quick to jump in and help with anything that we ask, regardless of the issue and they do it with a smile!
Excellent customer service, with friendly and prompt responses. System is easy to use and navigate with some great features.
At Langly House Trust we currently use Talso360 for Job adverts, JD's and general Recruitment purposes. You can communicate with candidates via this platform, so shortlist, invite to interview, send unsuccessful emails, offer letters and change to hired once the process is complete. This is awesome as the candidate's details are inserted via merge fields so ensuring any emails sent to the candidate are correct and quick and easy to send. You can also send attachments! In order to advertise we email our contact Becca at Talos who is fantastic! We receive perfect customer service :). This includes same-day replies, quick action for urgent requests, amendments that can be made to advert and JD, recommendations and guidance received by Becca to give us the best service possible! All done with a smile :)
Always helpful and processed any adverts quickly
Would really recommend this service. The system is easy to use. The service team and friendly and helpful, especially Jasmin, who always responds to my emails in a speedy and friendly manner.
Excellent product, excellent service and great value for money!
We are really enjoying using Talos - the Advertising and Support teams are really responsive and easy to deal with, as is our Account Manager, and our recruitment process is feeling a lot slicker! We've started training our hiring managers too on how to use the system, and the response from them has been really positive.
I would highly recommend 360 as they are reliable, helpful and very quick in getting the advert out. They have a dedicated team that go out of their way to make advertising easier for you.
Absolutely fantastic service - the support function is so quick and simple.
Very efficient and friendly, nothing is too much trouble.
I have no complaints regarding the service we get from Talos360. Our account manager is very responsive and accommodating to our requests and will always give us her opinion on a subject matter.
Great service and always take feedback on board. They're incredibly quick to get our jobs onto the job boards and I love how they are continuously developing their brand and processes to make them more user-friendly and easier to access. Would definitely recommend!
As a youth charity it is important that we recruit and use our resources wisely - the team at Talos360 have been helpful, efficient and we have seen an increase in the number of applications received - making some excellent appointments. The online system is easy to use and saves us time. I have complete confidence in recommending George, Darcey and the team.
Great service! Ashleigh is really helpful as she actions my requests. The communication between myself and the team at Talos is very open and they are very professional.
Andy, Eve, Sam and Daniella are amazing! Nothing is ever too much trouble for them and they always go the extra mile. Andy is an excellent account manager using his expertise to advise us on what would be best for our business. Eve and Daniella compose our job adverts using catchy wording and provide a very quick efficient service. Sam is building our new system and has been very proactive and patient with our ever changing demands. We would be lost without this team!
The support we receive has always been great. The turn around has always been very quick and we have never had any issue. The support we receive from Becca has also been amazing
Talos360 is rated 4.85 based on 141 reviews