360 Resourcing Solutions Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend 360 Resourcing Solutions

About 360 Resourcing Solutions: 360 Resourcing Solutions provide online recruitment advertising strategies, employer brand insights, recruitment software and specialist candidate search services to the HR sector. Established in 2009 they have an internal team of digital hiring specialists, recruitment consultants and recruitment media experts along with a software development department dedicated to their ATS solution, Talos.

103 Mere Grange,Leaside RoadSt Helens

"360 Resourcing have always been fantastic - proactive in helping us get the best from our system and also being really quick and reactive whenever we need assistance."
"Friendly and helpful people, nothing is too much trouble! The system is great, user friendly and makes recruitment much much easier!"
"Always very efficient and friendly service given."
"Never had a problem. always friendly and can trust that my job will be advertised correctly :)"
"Terrible customer service. Bandits. I would never use again and certainly would not recommend."
"I enjoyed using the 'Post a Panda' recruitment portal. It was a convenient way of tracking and filtering CVs. There were few issues when the portal was set up for us but they were quickly resolved. There were a number of CVs that were uploaded on the portal which I felt that were not relevant to the role. This created an additional task for me as rejected quit a number of them. I had hoped that our account manager was helping to filter these before they were uploaded? that's what I was promised anyway. Other than that, all went well. We have done the shortlisting and will be interviewing next week. It was a good experience and we will use 360 Resourcing again."
"360 Resourcing Solutions are very helpful with answering questions quickly to achieve quick results."
"Account Manager is great - Ryan Fairbrother, is always helpful, flexible and available. ATS is straightforward and easy to use which comes in handy when you have different managers assisting in s/listing for different roles/areas within the organisation."
"Jack was very helpful and informative about the process"
"Freya at 360 resourcing has handled our vacancy advertising requirements promptly and has offered good advice regarding wording and made the process straightforward. The vacancies are advertised across a good range of jobs boards and at a reasonable cost. We are pleased at the response we have received. I would recommend 360 resourcing based on my experience."
"Would highly recommend"
"Adequate"
"Head Office uses 360 Resourcing Solutions a lot and it was introduced to outbases too. Have used 360 to fill a few roles and it has been very successful. Good value for money and does generate more traffic towards your job ads."
"Excellent service and very efficient"
"Clare and the team are incredibly helpful and always available when I need help. The system is easy to use and was demonstrated and explained in a clear and understandable language. This is a great tool for recruiters to use and the service is exemplary!"
"Jordan is great representative of the Company and I am happy to recommend you to other businesses based on the relaxed, flexible and professional relationship experience I have received."
"A very professional polite and helpful service is provided by all the staff, especially James Bonser our account manager. It is always reassuring to know that James and the team will always offer effective and professional solutions to all our recruitment needs."
"Very impressed with service, people and the level of applicants."
"Our experience of our Account Manager is very good. His customer service is great, he responds quickly to queries and keeps us in the loop. He is enthusiastic and I can tell he is passionate about the system. My only criticism would be his knowledge of the system functionality, it is occasionally lacking. Lisa is also very good. I feel that David is let down by the support teams behind him. Functionality is lacking and not thought through properly and unit testing is rare."
360 Resourcing Solutions is rated 4.54 based on 24 reviews