247 Home Rescue Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend 247 Home Rescue

How would you rate 247 Home Rescue ?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Paras

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about 247 Home Rescue in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I don't normally write reviews but have been compelled to do so as I am astonished at how bad this "company" is. As a landlord, I took out home emergency cover which included a free boiler service and a CP12 inspection. Last month, I booked in a service and CP12 inspection and after visiting the property, the engineer said he could not perform the work as the boiler was inaccessible and said I would need to take my kitchen apart from them to continue. The boiler is in the kitchen within a kitchen unit. The boiler has been in that location for eight years and nobody else in the past eight years has had an issue with access. Two weeks ago (with the boiler still in the same location), British Gas were able to service and issue me the CP12 certificate without any trouble. 247 Home Rescue will say anything to get out of doing what you have paid them for. The customer service is equally as shocking. I followed their complaints procedure and informed them of my issue. They replied apologizing for the engineers non-attendance. Not once did I mention the engineer did not attend, it seems like they don't actually read complaints properly. After responding and stating my complaint was not about non-attendance and to re-read my complaint, they replied saying they stand by the engineers decision even when this decision has been proved to be completely inaccurate and wrong, highlighted by the fact British Gas have since done what 247 Home Rescue should have done. I will be sending a complaint to the Ombudsman as they are clearly willing to make any excuse to avoid providing the service they were paid for. I just wish I had listened to the hundreds of complaints on forums."
247 Home Rescue is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews