247 Home Rescue Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend 247 Home Rescue

About 247 Home Rescue: 247 Home Rescue - nationwide boiler breakdown cover and home emergency cover.

We have access to a network of over 3,000 Gas Safe-registered engineers throughout the UK. We also have access to thousands of plumbers, drainage experts, electricians, locksmiths and security specialists who can deal with any home emergencies and make your house safe and secure. For 24/7 home assistance, contact 247 Home Rescue!

enquiries@247homerescue.co.uk

Unit 3 Petre Court, Petre Road

"This company is now under investigation by the gas regulator for compliance issues. I recently referred the company and its engineer Thomas, based in the Northeast, for issuing a CP12 (Landlords gas safety check) when none of the legally required checks were carried out. This company and its engineers are caring out unnecessarily and unsafe work. If you have had any work carried out by this company and are concerned, then you should contact the regulator, who will be able to help. gassaferegister. I have been promised 4 management callbacks and no one has spoken to me to date, they refuse to give their public liability insurance details (if they have any). I have now canceled the policy and used the direct debit clawback scheme to recover all the money taken by this rotten company. The company is also breaking the direct debit rules and taking a random amount of money from their bank account. They are paying people for 5-star reviews. They are not regulated, this is not emergency cover, and it is on a one-month rolling contract. 247HOME RESCUE is a trading style of 247 Home Assist Ltd. The engineers are contractors to another company called 360 home response. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Directors: GOHRI, Ranjen and KHONAT, Hassan UPDATE: contacted by a member of the legal/social media team Shane Hester, same again, now no response."
"A standard gas appliance check for a rented property took 6 months for the company to undertake at which point the current gas certificate had expired as 247homerescue cancelled 5 gas engineer appointments. My tenant was very unhappy as she had taken a day of annual leave from work to wait for the engineer each time. Customer service was consistently poor as they failed to respond to my various complaints until I escalated it myself and insisted on speaking to a senior operator. I canceled my year's subscription and received three month's subscription fee back as I repeatedly complained. Extremely poor customer service. I would not recommend their services to anyone."
"Absolutely ridiculous! Had annual boiler service, then they said oh there's a grommet missing on the cable so it's deemed unsafe so they had to cap off the boiler and remove the valve so I can't use it. Was told that someone will be round to fit a cable grommet and reconnect it the next day, fine. Then I get a phone call saying for the work to go ahead I need to pay £120!!!! To fit a stupid cable grommet! I've had this boiler since moving into this house and have had multiple boiler services done over the last 8 years and nobody has raised this issue. I'm now left with no heating or hot water unless I pay them £120 to reconnect it! Absolutely ridiculous daylight robbery. If I didn't have service plan with them I would be better off! To add to this, I have just logged into my account to check my cover... I am on ‘Premium’ cover at £18.70 per month with £0 excess and this is my second year with them. I have never claimed and they were the ones that serviced the boiler last year! It clearly also states that it is a rolling monthly contract so I’m not tied down and can cancel any time so why was I told when I tried to cancel that I’d still need to pay for 12 months!? I thought the whole idea of getting a boiler cover with unlimited call outs and £0 excess is that there should never be unexpected costs on top of this monthly premium so what exactly is the point of me having this cover!?"
"I don't normally write reviews but have been compelled to do so as I am astonished at how bad this "company" is. As a landlord, I took out home emergency cover which included a free boiler service and a CP12 inspection. Last month, I booked in a service and CP12 inspection and after visiting the property, the engineer said he could not perform the work as the boiler was inaccessible and said I would need to take my kitchen apart from them to continue. The boiler is in the kitchen within a kitchen unit. The boiler has been in that location for eight years and nobody else in the past eight years has had an issue with access. Two weeks ago (with the boiler still in the same location), British Gas were able to service and issue me the CP12 certificate without any trouble. 247 Home Rescue will say anything to get out of doing what you have paid them for. The customer service is equally as shocking. I followed their complaints procedure and informed them of my issue. They replied apologizing for the engineers non-attendance. Not once did I mention the engineer did not attend, it seems like they don't actually read complaints properly. After responding and stating my complaint was not about non-attendance and to re-read my complaint, they replied saying they stand by the engineers decision even when this decision has been proved to be completely inaccurate and wrong, highlighted by the fact British Gas have since done what 247 Home Rescue should have done. I will be sending a complaint to the Ombudsman as they are clearly willing to make any excuse to avoid providing the service they were paid for. I just wish I had listened to the hundreds of complaints on forums."
"Have not yet received contact about service on boiler"
Thanks for sharing a review. Your feedback is important to us.

We welcome all feedback and value all of our customers' opinions, so we will make sure your comments are passed onto the relevant departments and engineers to look into it - but it's great to hear that you are overall satisfied!

"Amazing! Top marks for the engineer!"
Thanks for sharing such a fantastic review. Your feedback is important to us. We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the service from our engineer, hope that you won't hesitate to get in touch if you need us again in the future.

"Fantastic experience. Great service. Clean and prompt service"
Thanks for sharing such a fantastic review. Your feedback is important to us. We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the service from us, hope that you won't hesitate to get in touch if you need us again in the future.

"Really happy with my boiler service. The man who did it was polite and got it done nice and quickly. Definitely I will recommend to my friend and family."
Thanks for sharing such a fantastic review and recommendation. Your feedback is important to us. We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the service from our engineer, hope that you won't hesitate to get in touch if you need us again in the future.

"Spoke to customers service team for the gas certificate and boiler service documents. As promised they emailed me straight away. Happy so far."
Hi Mr S James, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the service from our engineer. You know where to find us if you need us in the future so please don't hesitate to get in touch again. Thank you
"Had a leak at our business property. Found 247 home rescue on Internet as they not far from our premises. Engineer arrived on time and fixed it on first call. Happy with the service."
Hi R Gillespie, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the service from our engineer. You know where to find us if you need us in the future so please don't hesitate to get in touch again. Thank you
"I have had my boiler serviced every year on time and have been very pleased with the professional service and efficiency with the cleanliness ."
Hi Sandra, Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We're delighted to hear such fantastic feedback and that you are impressed with the service. You know where to find us in the future. Thank you
"I called 247 Home Rescue to report a Boiler Breakdown and I was assured that my boiler would be visited on same day. The engineer was very professional and explained clearly what had gone wrong. When the parts arrived next day he fitted them very quickly and professionally. I must say 247 Home Rescue is amazing."
Hi Elaine,

"The engineer that came home was very courteous, went out of his way to ensure the issue was resolved completely. 247 Home Rescue was concerned that I should not be inconvenienced in any way. I would recommend them wholeheartedly."
Hi Ian,

"Excellent service, quick fix, will recommend them to friends and family"
Hi Carol, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we're delighted to hear that you're impressed with the service and will recommend us.
"Thirty minutes after calling the Customer Service of 247 Home Rescue the engineer was at my door quite amazing, I was expecting to wait till after Christmas. Well done 247 Home Rescue"
Hi Grace,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we're delighted to hear that you're impressed with the service. Merry Christmas!
"The engineer who attended my property for a boiler breakdown job was very polite and professional. He turned up an hour late but called whilst he was stuck in the traffic Repair completed as required and some good advice about boiler maintainer was given. Would recommend, thanks 247 Home Rescue for quick remedy"
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear that you are pleased with the service and repair from our engineer. You know where to find us in the future - Merry Christmas!
"I had an engineer visit the property day before yesterday. Boiler service was tasked to the engineer along with Gas Certificate however upon calling customer service, they authorized this over the phone to the engineer . Great service"
Hi Kashmunnisha, thank you for sharing your feedback and leaving a positive review. We're delighted to hear that you are pleased with the service. Thank you & Merry Christmas.
"I called 247 Home Rescue a few weeks ago because of external block drain , Someone came to look into it, the next morning and fixed it . However last night we had the same issue, I called them again , the same engineer came early this morning and resolved the issue. Great service as normally on recalls providers don't give this level prompt service. Thank you for your support and fast service"
Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback and leaving a review. We're delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service.
"They arranged my CP12 and Boiler service a week before its due date. Engineer was friendly too . I got a copy of certificate from customer service team via email on the same evening . Thank you for great service"
"I called 247 Home Rescue a few weeks ago because of drainage issue with a toilet in one of my properties. I was contacted by an engineer in couple of hours. They attended the property late in evening but managed to get the problem resolved. This was really quick and impressive service, I am thinking to put on more properties with them."
247 Home Rescue is rated 3.37 based on 82 reviews