247 Home Rescue Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend 247 Home Rescue

About 247 Home Rescue: 247 Home Rescue - nationwide boiler breakdown cover and home emergency cover.

We have access to a network of over 3,000 Gas Safe-registered engineers throughout the UK. We also have access to thousands of plumbers, drainage experts, electricians, locksmiths and security specialists who can deal with any home emergencies and make your house safe and secure. For 24/7 home assistance, contact 247 Home Rescue!

enquiries@247homerescue.co.uk

Unit 3 Petre Court, Petre Road

"Have not yet received contact about service on boiler"
Thanks for sharing a review. Your feedback is important to us.

We welcome all feedback and value all of our customers' opinions, so we will make sure your comments are passed onto the relevant departments and engineers to look into it - but it's great to hear that you are overall satisfied!

"Amazing! Top marks for the engineer!"
Thanks for sharing such a fantastic review. Your feedback is important to us. We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the service from our engineer, hope that you won't hesitate to get in touch if you need us again in the future.

"Fantastic experience. Great service. Clean and prompt service"
Thanks for sharing such a fantastic review. Your feedback is important to us. We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the service from us, hope that you won't hesitate to get in touch if you need us again in the future.

"Really happy with my boiler service. The man who did it was polite and got it done nice and quickly. Definitely I will recommend to my friend and family."
Thanks for sharing such a fantastic review and recommendation. Your feedback is important to us. We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the service from our engineer, hope that you won't hesitate to get in touch if you need us again in the future.

"Spoke to customers service team for the gas certificate and boiler service documents. As promised they emailed me straight away. Happy so far."
Hi Mr S James, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the service from our engineer. You know where to find us if you need us in the future so please don't hesitate to get in touch again. Thank you
"Had a leak at our business property. Found 247 home rescue on Internet as they not far from our premises. Engineer arrived on time and fixed it on first call. Happy with the service."
Hi R Gillespie, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the service from our engineer. You know where to find us if you need us in the future so please don't hesitate to get in touch again. Thank you
"I have had my boiler serviced every year on time and have been very pleased with the professional service and efficiency with the cleanliness ."
Hi Sandra, Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We're delighted to hear such fantastic feedback and that you are impressed with the service. You know where to find us in the future. Thank you
"I called 247 Home Rescue to report a Boiler Breakdown and I was assured that my boiler would be visited on same day. The engineer was very professional and explained clearly what had gone wrong. When the parts arrived next day he fitted them very quickly and professionally. I must say 247 Home Rescue is amazing."
Hi Elaine,

"The engineer that came home was very courteous, went out of his way to ensure the issue was resolved completely. 247 Home Rescue was concerned that I should not be inconvenienced in any way. I would recommend them wholeheartedly."
Hi Ian,

"Excellent service, quick fix, will recommend them to friends and family"
Hi Carol, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we're delighted to hear that you're impressed with the service and will recommend us.
"Thirty minutes after calling the Customer Service of 247 Home Rescue the engineer was at my door quite amazing, I was expecting to wait till after Christmas. Well done 247 Home Rescue"
Hi Grace,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we're delighted to hear that you're impressed with the service. Merry Christmas!
"The engineer who attended my property for a boiler breakdown job was very polite and professional. He turned up an hour late but called whilst he was stuck in the traffic Repair completed as required and some good advice about boiler maintainer was given. Would recommend, thanks 247 Home Rescue for quick remedy"
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear that you are pleased with the service and repair from our engineer. You know where to find us in the future - Merry Christmas!
"I had an engineer visit the property day before yesterday. Boiler service was tasked to the engineer along with Gas Certificate however upon calling customer service, they authorized this over the phone to the engineer . Great service"
Hi Kashmunnisha, thank you for sharing your feedback and leaving a positive review. We're delighted to hear that you are pleased with the service. Thank you & Merry Christmas.
"I called 247 Home Rescue a few weeks ago because of external block drain , Someone came to look into it, the next morning and fixed it . However last night we had the same issue, I called them again , the same engineer came early this morning and resolved the issue. Great service as normally on recalls providers don't give this level prompt service. Thank you for your support and fast service"
Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback and leaving a review. We're delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service.
"They arranged my CP12 and Boiler service a week before its due date. Engineer was friendly too . I got a copy of certificate from customer service team via email on the same evening . Thank you for great service"
"I called 247 Home Rescue a few weeks ago because of drainage issue with a toilet in one of my properties. I was contacted by an engineer in couple of hours. They attended the property late in evening but managed to get the problem resolved. This was really quick and impressive service, I am thinking to put on more properties with them."
"I have found 247 Home Rescue very prompt and supportive. I joined them with pre existing fault on my boiler. Though they charged me extra but sent engineer out the next day to inspect the boiler. Engineer was aware of the boiler and fault already, so he fixed the issue on the same day . I must say it was the best experience I had . Thank you 247 Home Rescue"
Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback and leaving a review. We're delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service and repair.
"I spoke to Ruby and she helped me with my worries she is a great and very helpful young lady"
Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback and leaving a review. We're delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service and support you have received from Ruby.
"I am pleasantly surprised. I have got Landlord cover with 247 Home Rescue for my 2 properties. They are reasonable and efficient on customer services. I have got my Gas Safety Inspection completed within 5 days after signing up with them. Highly recommended"
"Had a boiler breakdown on the 7/12/16 where i had no heating and hotwater, called 247 home rescue to report the problem they got an engineer out within 4 hours of me reporting the loss of facilities. They fixed my boiler and also did my annual service while the enginner was on site, very propt service."
247 Home Rescue is rated 3.49 based on 78 reviews