Classic Black Total Blackout Roller Blind - Width: 40 cm, Drop: 30 cm - A classic choice, this black blind is perfect for adding drama to a pale room or coordinating with a darker colour scheme. It's also perfect for adding a little more privacy to your room.
How To Measure For A Total Blackout Cassette Blind:
Our total blackout cassette blind is only suitable for fitting at the front of a window recess so that the cassette and side rails can overlap the recess slightly.
1. Using a steel tape, measure the width at the top, middle and bottom of the window noting all 3 sizes. (We can make the blind to suit sizes between 40-190cm wide).
2. Next measure the drop of the window at the left, middle and the right. Again note down all 3 measurements. (We can make the blind to suit sizes between 30-160cm drop).
3. Measure the depth of your window recess. (This system requires at least 5cm depth to fit).
How To Order A Total Blackout Cassette Blind:
Once you have chosen your favourite fabric colour
1. In the width and drop boxes enter the smallest of your measurements for width and drop in order to generate a price.
2. Enter the exact measurements you took of the recess at the top, middle and bottom for the width and left, middle and right for the drop. (This way if your window is not perfectly square we can help adjust the blind to accommodate this). "