Zoom Display Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zoom Display
Read Zoom Display Reviews

About Zoom Display:

We are Zoom Display Ltd! We specialise in producing high impact Portable Display Stands for exhibitions and events. www.zoomdisplay.co.uk

enquiries@zoomdisplay.co.uk

Tabrums FarmTabrums Lane

Tell us how Zoom Display made you happy
Incredibly helpful when discussing stand graphics and went 'above and beyond' even though we left it all until the 11th hour before we committed to the work.
The quality of the product is better than I was expecting. It seems to wear well and fit together really well
Zoom Display 5 star review on 16th November 2016
We have dealt with Zoom Display for a number of years and for the quality of their products and customer service they are second to none. All of our banner displays were supplied by Zoom and from design through to delivery they are top notch.
Excellent friendly and efficient service, with excellent quality finish.
Zoom is my 'go-to' for all my exhibition requirements, their customer service is second to none!
You always provide a smooth, quick and efficient service and cope with our ever-changing requirements with ease. Our organisation is spread far and wide and can be complex in nature and you adapt to our structure and continue to support us fabulously.
Great quality popups and table top stands
Answered my queries in good time.
Excellent work professionally produced in a very short space of time.
I ordered a roll-up Prism banner which was created and delivered within days. The quality is excellent, it's really easy to use and I'm looking forward to using it. Amazing value for money - thank you.
Excellent customer service. Understood my requirements perfectly. Produced graphics as we intended, correcting our mistakes. The Twist displays that we purchased are perfect for what we intended.
I've been dealing with Jason at Zoom for a few years and I have found their products to be excellent, they deliver quickly and and after care is very good too. All round I would recommend Zoom to anyone seeking promotional equipment.
Very professional and efficient with an exceptionally helpful design team who have a good eye for detail. There are many companies within this sector but very few of this standard.
Guaranteed good quality products, very help advice and super speedy turnaround. Thank you
Excellent attention to detail, on time and good quality, highly recommended.
Very reliable and flexible company. I love the level of responsiveness. Definitely will cooperate if the future.
Great service, nice people to deal with. Zoom display provided an excellent service from start to completion of our order. We required something a little different and after explaining to Zoom what we wanted they were only to happy to help us achieve our goals. We would most definitely recommend Zoom Display for your exhibition requirements.
I have worked with Zoom before and on all occasion I have been positively impressed with the customer service, product range and quality and speed of delivery
A great company to work with. Excellent proactive, personal service . Nothing is ever to much trouble for them.
Zoom Display service is excellent from quote to delivery - it's always a great and reliable service each time, quick turn-around times with great quality products.
Zoom Display is rated 4.93 based on 125 reviews