Zoom Display Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Zoom Display

About Zoom Display: We are Zoom Display Ltd! We specialise in producing high impact Portable Display Stands for exhibitions and events. www.zoomdisplay.co.uk

Tabrums FarmTabrums Lane

How would you rate Zoom Display?

Audrey C

Efficient and quality service
Adele S
Verified Buyer

We can't thank the team at Zoom enough for their expert advice and quality products. They've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to using them again in the future.
Paul C
Hazel F
Verified Buyer

Went beyond the 5 day turnaround to make a client's deadline. Very pleased with the service and communication.
Jeff K
Verified Buyer

Zoom always deliver great results. They help you choose the best product, not try and sell you the most expensive. Their turnaround times are fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone, except my competitors!!
Fran B
Verified Buyer

Everything was quick and easy and your designer was very helpful.
Verified Buyer

From start to finish, we received excellent service from Zoom. We were helped through the planning process and received our equipment early! which is always nice. The colours on our stand are beautifully vivid and everything looks very flash. Overall we are very pleased.
Maria P
Verified Buyer

Quick efficient service. Great products.
Costas K
Verified Buyer

Incredibly helpful when discussing stand graphics and went 'above and beyond' even though we left it all until the 11th hour before we committed to the work.
Cliff M
Verified Buyer

The quality of the product is better than I was expecting. It seems to wear well and fit together really well
Tony D
Verified Buyer

We have dealt with Zoom Display for a number of years and for the quality of their products and customer service they are second to none. All of our banner displays were supplied by Zoom and from design through to delivery they are top notch.
Joanne W
Verified Buyer

Excellent friendly and efficient service, with excellent quality finish.
Verified Buyer

Zoom is my 'go-to' for all my exhibition requirements, their customer service is second to none!
Jess B
Verified Buyer

You always provide a smooth, quick and efficient service and cope with our ever-changing requirements with ease. Our organisation is spread far and wide and can be complex in nature and you adapt to our structure and continue to support us fabulously.
Alex H
Verified Buyer

Great quality popups and table top stands
Debra M
Verified Buyer

Answered my queries in good time.
Barbara J
Verified Buyer

Excellent work professionally produced in a very short space of time.
Angela G
Verified Buyer

I ordered a roll-up Prism banner which was created and delivered within days. The quality is excellent, it's really easy to use and I'm looking forward to using it. Amazing value for money - thank you.
Jim K
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Understood my requirements perfectly.
Produced graphics as we intended, correcting our mistakes.
The Twist displays that we purchased are perfect for what we intended.
Mike H
Verified Buyer

I've been dealing with Jason at Zoom for a few years and I have found their products to be excellent, they deliver quickly and and after care is very good too. All round I would recommend Zoom to anyone seeking promotional equipment.
Zoom Display is rated 4.96 based on 53 reviews