Zoom Display Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zoom Display
Read Zoom Display Reviews

About Zoom Display:

We are Zoom Display Ltd! We specialise in producing high impact Portable Display Stands for exhibitions and events. www.zoomdisplay.co.uk

enquiries@zoomdisplay.co.uk

Tabrums FarmTabrums Lane

Tell us how Zoom Display made you happy
very quick, reasonably priced & very helpful
Professional, fast, friendly, helpful and fairly priced. What more could you want? Working with the team at Zoom is always a pleasure and I can recommend them without hesitation.
Zoom Display is most impressively prompt with responding to quote requests. Competitively priced, their products are always on time and on budget and beautifully packaged. I score them a most definite 5 stars for their service!
Jason was extremely helpful in making sure I got the right display for my needs and pulled out all the stops to make sure I got it within a couple of days of ordering for an event I had. Will happily use again.
Zoom Display is our go-to exhibition material supplier. They have been supplying us for over 10 years and their customer service and products are of the highest quality. we highly recommend the Zoom Display Team!
I always receive a brilliant service from Zoom Display. From the initial quotation to delivery, everything is completed promptly, by their helpful and friendly team. The products that we receive have also been of a very high quality.
Great service from professional staff, quick turnaround and excellent products. We continue to use Zoom for friendly fast reliable service, our clients are always very happy!
Excellent support and customer service and deliver on time!
Efficient and quality service
We can't thank the team at Zoom enough for their expert advice and quality products. They've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to using them again in the future.
Excellent quality
Went beyond the 5 day turnaround to make a client's deadline. Very pleased with the service and communication.
Zoom always deliver great results. They help you choose the best product, not try and sell you the most expensive. Their turnaround times are fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone, except my competitors!!
Everything was quick and easy and your designer was very helpful.
From start to finish, we received excellent service from Zoom. We were helped through the planning process and received our equipment early! which is always nice. The colours on our stand are beautifully vivid and everything looks very flash. Overall we are very pleased.
Quick efficient service. Great products.
Incredibly helpful when discussing stand graphics and went 'above and beyond' even though we left it all until the 11th hour before we committed to the work.
The quality of the product is better than I was expecting. It seems to wear well and fit together really well
Zoom Display 5 star review on 16th November 2016
We have dealt with Zoom Display for a number of years and for the quality of their products and customer service they are second to none. All of our banner displays were supplied by Zoom and from design through to delivery they are top notch.
Excellent friendly and efficient service, with excellent quality finish.
Zoom Display is rated 4.93 based on 126 reviews