Yorkmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

About Yorkmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers:

Mortgage Brokers in York & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

01904 215650

Jason, Laura and their colleagues who helped me and my husband get our mortgage were fantastic! It wasn’t a straight forward application but they reassured us and kept us up to date throughout. We wouldn’t have been able to do it without their help.
First time buyers - wouldn’t Had a clue what to do, who to talk to or what info we needed then who needed it. Swift and clear instructions and info given with advice that felt more in our interest than say the estate agents were giving us. Financial savings for using recommend services definitely saved us money in the long run. Compared to what friends and colleagues who didn’t use a service like this have said they forked out, we feel very satisfied.
Absolutely brilliant service. Arranging a mortgage is a really stressful time but the team at yorkmoneyman especially Laura took the stress away with regular updates. Would definitely recommend. Thanks to Wayne also you started the ball roling.
From start to finish Wayne, Jane, Laura and the rest of the team have made the process of getting a mortgage so much easier for me. From relatively complex circumstances they found me a suitable mortgage which has enabled me to buy my dream home. I am so grateful for their help. A very professional yet personable team and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Jason, Laura and the team have been really helpful and supportive through our mortgage application process. I would recommend them to any friends who are seeking mortgage advice. Thank you.
We would 100% recommend yorkmoneyman. Wayne was fantastic with us from start to finish and got us a mortgage we never thought we could get. Laura was also brilliant and kept things very easy for us beginners. Thank you so much again.
The service provided has been outstanding, helped me get the mortgage I wasn't sure I could get. Wayne helped sort the mortgage and Laura took over and kept me sane throughout the rest of the process, a true professional and her help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Amazing service from an honest, patient (they needed patience with me!) and dedicated team. Fantastic response from everyone I spoke to, even when they weren't my specific caseworkers and a really joined up, co-ordinated team response. Special thanks to Leo, Jonathan, Rachel and Leanne for all of their hard work, and I have every confidence that every member of the team offers the same high standard. Would recommend without hesitation - the deal they found me made their fee more than worth paying. Thank you!
From initial meeting to the final mortgage the team at moneyman were professional, knowledgeable, friendly and straightforward. Thanks for doing such a great job!
I can’t recommend York Moneyman enough. They are quick, friendly and very experienced. They got me the best deal and I am delighted with it. I had tried using a fee free broker but the deal they got wasnt anywhere near as good as this one and I think because it was fee free they were over run with enquiries - it would take days to get a call back and they made a lot of errors with the figures and then offered me a rubbish deal. York Moneyman got my deal sorted quickly and if I had any queries I was able to speak to someone straight away. I will not hesitate to use York Moneyman next time as they have got me a great deal in a difficult situation.
Very helpful and informative. Also kept in touch and advised me well. Any problem or question i had they were quick to help and advise me
If you are looking for advise regarding your mortgage then Yorkmoneyman.com have not only the knowhow but the contacts within the industry to help you obtain your goal, a first class service with no hassle and kept up to date with progress. Impressive service from start to finish.
Excellent service definitely recommend. They reply to emails promptly and call back when they have to. Would use them again. Mizna and Nathan have been especially helpful and informative.
Amazing from start to finish. Definetly would recommend them.
We spoke with Jason right at the beginning of our journey at looking to get on the property ladder. Jason and Laura both kept us up to date constantly and really made everything simple to understand as first time buyers. Would highly recommend these guys. From our initially DIP to receiving our mortgage, Jason and Laura were there for us and both super helpful! Thank you so much!
A simply outstanding service. As a self employed first time buyer the prospect was daunting, however from the outset Jason Loft and the team put us a ease. Everything was explained from the first initial meeting right through to the offer. (6 wks). Continuous updates throughout every step of the way. Their professionalism, diligence and attention to detail was at the forefront from the beginning. Thank you you so much for a pain free, hassle free experience. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending.
Nathan worked relentlessly to get us the right mortgage and it was no easy task with a lot of time pressure to ensure our sale went through. He made the whole process really easy and took a lot of the stress out. 100% worth the money. I usually like to do things myself but I would not hesitate to use this service again. Once the offer had gone through, Mizna then kept me up to date constantly and made sure everything was chased up and processed quickly. Overall, I cannot find a fault with service. Fabulous.
Paul Baggott and his colleagues did an excellent job for us. We were really concerned that we would not get a new mortgage due to stringent tests applied by the mortgage companies now but Paul assured us he would secure us a deal, and he was true to his word. It was a fairly straightforward process thereafter, made much simpler by the efficiency of the team. Thanks again guys!
The service from Yorkmoneyman was excellent from start to finish, very impressed.
They found the best deal for our circumstances, did all the leg work for us and kept us constantly updated on our Mortgage application progress.
Yorkmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.94 based on 80 reviews