Yorkmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yorkmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Yorkmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Brokers in York & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

01904 215650

Telephone
"The service provided has been outstanding, helped me get the mortgage I wasn't sure I could get. Wayne helped sort the mortgage and Laura took over and kept me sane throughout the rest of the process, a true professional and her help is greatly appreciated. Thank you."
"Amazing service from an honest, patient (they needed patience with me!) and dedicated team. Fantastic response from everyone I spoke to, even when they weren't my specific caseworkers and a really joined up, co-ordinated team response. Special thanks to Leo, Jonathan, Rachel and Leanne for all of their hard work, and I have every confidence that every member of the team offers the same high standard. Would recommend without hesitation - the deal they found me made their fee more than worth paying. Thank you!"
"From initial meeting to the final mortgage the team at moneyman were professional, knowledgeable, friendly and straightforward. Thanks for doing such a great job!"
"I can’t recommend York Moneyman enough. They are quick, friendly and very experienced. They got me the best deal and I am delighted with it. I had tried using a fee free broker but the deal they got wasnt anywhere near as good as this one and I think because it was fee free they were over run with enquiries - it would take days to get a call back and they made a lot of errors with the figures and then offered me a rubbish deal. York Moneyman got my deal sorted quickly and if I had any queries I was able to speak to someone straight away. I will not hesitate to use York Moneyman next time as they have got me a great deal in a difficult situation."
"Very helpful and informative. Also kept in touch and advised me well. Any problem or question i had they were quick to help and advise me"
"If you are looking for advise regarding your mortgage then Yorkmoneyman.com have not only the knowhow but the contacts within the industry to help you obtain your goal, a first class service with no hassle and kept up to date with progress. Impressive service from start to finish."
"Excellent service definitely recommend. They reply to emails promptly and call back when they have to. Would use them again. Mizna and Nathan have been especially helpful and informative."
"Amazing from start to finish. Definetly would recommend them."
"We spoke with Jason right at the beginning of our journey at looking to get on the property ladder. Jason and Laura both kept us up to date constantly and really made everything simple to understand as first time buyers. Would highly recommend these guys. From our initially DIP to receiving our mortgage, Jason and Laura were there for us and both super helpful! Thank you so much!"
"A simply outstanding service. As a self employed first time buyer the prospect was daunting, however from the outset Jason Loft and the team put us a ease. Everything was explained from the first initial meeting right through to the offer. (6 wks). Continuous updates throughout every step of the way. Their professionalism, diligence and attention to detail was at the forefront from the beginning. Thank you you so much for a pain free, hassle free experience. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending."
"Nathan worked relentlessly to get us the right mortgage and it was no easy task with a lot of time pressure to ensure our sale went through. He made the whole process really easy and took a lot of the stress out. 100% worth the money. I usually like to do things myself but I would not hesitate to use this service again. Once the offer had gone through, Mizna then kept me up to date constantly and made sure everything was chased up and processed quickly. Overall, I cannot find a fault with service. Fabulous."
"Paul Baggott and his colleagues did an excellent job for us. We were really concerned that we would not get a new mortgage due to stringent tests applied by the mortgage companies now but Paul assured us he would secure us a deal, and he was true to his word. It was a fairly straightforward process thereafter, made much simpler by the efficiency of the team. Thanks again guys!"
"The service from Yorkmoneyman was excellent from start to finish, very impressed."
"They found the best deal for our circumstances, did all the leg work for us and kept us constantly updated on our Mortgage application progress."
"Hi Chris Morley and the back office team were excellent from the initial visit by Chris through to mortgage offer/completion. Made switching so much easier"
"Fantastic service Jason was very profesional from day one. Would and have recomended to others."
"Efficient and friendly service which secured us a great mortgage deal to suit our requirements. Thankyou!"
"Yorkmoneyman.com provided us with an excellent service from start to finish and I would not hesitate in recommending this company to anyone who is looking for a mortgage. It took the stress out of finding a suitable mortgage for our needs. A special thanks to Paul Baggott who was our mortgage advisor and excellent throughout this process."
"I could not fault them. They have made getting a mortgage so easy and stress free. They are always so happy to help and I felt 100% comfortable to ask any questions. Many thanks again."
"Wayne, Tom and the team that dealt with me from the first introduction, through attaining a "mortgage in principle" to finally, me getting the keys to my first home were quite honestly brilliant! Not only did they make it feel as though I didn't actually do anything, but it made it feel that buying a house wasn't in fact stressful like most people like to harp on about. I'd genuinely be happy to recommend Yorkmoneyman (well the guys that dealt with me most certainly) to anyone looking to buy a house as..well they really did make it stress free and I'll certainly be back to them when my renewal is due to see how they can help me again in the future!"
Yorkmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!