Yorkmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

About Yorkmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers:

Mortgage Brokers in York & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

01904 405975

Matt and Laura were both very helpful, polite and efficient. I can't recommend them enough. They took the stress out of finding a mortgage whilst working full time. Thank you!
Posted 14 minutes ago
We would like to say a big thank you to Nathan, Laura and Joe at Yorkmoneyman. As first time buyers with a low income (and in the middle of a pandemic!) we expected that securing a mortgage might be difficult. We needn't have worried! We had a formal mortgage offer through just 3 weeks after out initial enquiry. Super fast and the whole process was very easy, well explained and stress free. Highly recommend!
Posted 56 minutes ago
Laura & Nathan helped us out when our bank wouldn't! Both were very efficient and helpful.
Over the moon with the service. The whole process from first contact was so quick, thorough and efficient.
We’ve had a fantastic experience with Wayne who has guided us through the buying process (which fell through twice!) with patience, clarity and great expertise. Admin team also excellent! We’re v pleased with our offer and we’ve really valued the honest and helpful advice throughout. We’ll be back when it’s time to remortgage.
As first time buyers we were unsure of our options, but Charlie helped us find the right mortgage for our needs. He has given us personable, friendly advice and made us more confident in home buying!
Chloe has been fantastic at supporting us through the process of solicitors, and managing the next stages, again very approachable and available for us throughout
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Helped me to find a mortgage which is tailored to my needs. Thanks
Brilliant in evey way so helpful Whane was second to none Carnt thank him enough
We are soo happy with the service we have received from start to finish.
Nothing was a big deal. Very engaging with us and very helpful through out.
Good service from friendly people. I was kept informed and expectations were managed. Always happy to answer my queries
The whole team have been brilliant. I had a confusing salary structure and the team matched me with the best lender and the communication was excellent throughout!
Fantastic service !!! We couldn’t have done it without Wayne ,he explained everything to us in plain English
And what looked to be impossible is now possible !
Thanks also to Megan you’re both stars !!
The service you both provided was worth every penny especially as my wife and I were working throughout lockdown so I’m not sure we would have had the time to do everything alone and we would probably have put it off again !
We contacted York MoneyMan in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic as lockdown was starting to ease slightly. From the very start we received a 5 star service. By this we mean they were open and honest about the financial climate and how our own personal finances would effect our chances.

They kept us fully informed all the way through the process. They were always at the end of the telephone or email if we had any queries along the way. We were looked after and would like to kindly thank Matt Collinson, Kayleigh Steward and Megan Burch.

They were all excellent to deal with during this exciting but anxious time. It took longer for us to get our mortgage offer due to the pandemic but they got it over the finish line for us and for that we will always be grateful.

We will be using your service and expertise again in the future. We would highly recommend this great team. Thanks again. Luke and Jamie 👍
Such a easy friendly and professional company. They were easy to deal with and I cannot recommenced then highly enough for the nerve racking experience of taking a mortgage. Thanks team
After reading so many positive reviews for York Money Man, I should not have been surprised by how good the service I experienced, but infact, I was, it was absolutely superb.

From the first time I picked up the phone right up until receiving the mortgage offer, the service was absolutely 1st class but what impressed me the most was the down to earth and super friendly approach. Communication was so simple. Special mention must go to Wayne, Jane and Megan who were all absolutely fantastic. I will be a repeat customer.
Very smooth and hassle free from start to finish. Thank you both.
Kayleigh was a lot of help with our tricky re-mortgage and we would not hesitate to recommend Yorkmoneyman to others in the future. Thanks again for your help!
As this was our first mortgage we wanted to have the added help of a broker. Jason was awesome and offered helpful and accurate advice on how we should proceed, as we did not have the most straight forward of cases. Jason found us a great mortgage product. Kayleigh in the office was fast to answer any queries we had and was brilliant. The only slight delay was the lender itself. But this wasn't due to the Yorkmoneyman it was just the lender being slow. I would recommend Yorkmoneyman to friends and family!
Everyone we have dealt with at Yorkmoneyman has been brilliant, really listened to our needs, have kept us updated throughout and explained everything fully. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
A huge huge thank you to Yorkmoneyman, especially Wayne and Chloe, for all of your support in securing us our first mortgage.

We very quickly went from “Let’s get some advice and see where we’re at financially” with no knowledge of the process, to putting an offer in on a property. Wayne and Chloe have made what was a very daunting and stressful prospect a frankly effortless reality.

We are especially thankful for Wayne’s very generous 2.5 hour face to face consultation which taught us everything we needed to know in the comfort of our own home.
Chloe has been on hand ever since to keep us up to date in a highly efficient but personable way, making us feel like valued customers.

The assistance with securing us a great deal on our insurance, recommending and liaising with our solicitors has been the cherry on top of a wonderful service. You really do deserve all of your 5* reviews and lovely comments that made us choose you as our brokers in the first place.

Once again thank you so much. Until next time!
Yorkmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.94 based on 110 reviews