Yorkmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

About Yorkmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers:

Mortgage Brokers in York & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

01904 405975

We had the best experience with Matt and Laura. Buying our first house we did't even know where to start and unsure of our options but then we spoke to Matt who explained everything , always extremely helpful and also always replied to our queries really fast which was amazing . So did Laura ! We can definitely say that they took away the stress of buying our first home .

We will always recommend Matt and Laura to all our family & friends who are looking to buy a house. Also Joe who assisted us with queries and was always super friendly and helpful. We appreciate their help so much we definitely would not have been able to buy our first home without them . We were always told buying our first home would be stressful but with their help it was completely stress free, they made the whole process so easy and always kept us updated . Thank you for your help , we would have been lost without your help !
Excellent service throughout the process. I will definitely be recommending Yorkmoneyman to anyone looking for a mortgage.
The team helped to get a mortgage in place that was best for me, fully explained all of my options, I could not have done it without them, I fully recommended them as a first time buyer.
Thank you so much for the support in getting my first home. Leo, Laura, Chloe and Megan have been a pleasure to work with. I have been kept informed about progression and I have been given recommendations to fulfil the procedure of purchasing a property. Thanks for your help
Really glad i went with these guys. They were extremely helpful from beginning to end and took the stress out of the process. My advisor, Matt, was a star. He even put in the offer for the property on my behalf!
New to this process but it has been pleasure using Yorkmoneyman! Great communication and they clearly have fantastic links to a variety of lenders. Special mention for the team I dealt with Leo, Jo and Chloe. Will certainly use you again and recommend to others.
Matt and Laura were both very helpful, polite and efficient. I can't recommend them enough. They took the stress out of finding a mortgage whilst working full time. Thank you!
We would like to say a big thank you to Nathan, Laura and Joe at Yorkmoneyman. As first time buyers with a low income (and in the middle of a pandemic!) we expected that securing a mortgage might be difficult. We needn't have worried! We had a formal mortgage offer through just 3 weeks after out initial enquiry. Super fast and the whole process was very easy, well explained and stress free. Highly recommend!
Laura & Nathan helped us out when our bank wouldn't! Both were very efficient and helpful.
Over the moon with the service. The whole process from first contact was so quick, thorough and efficient.
We’ve had a fantastic experience with Wayne who has guided us through the buying process (which fell through twice!) with patience, clarity and great expertise. Admin team also excellent! We’re v pleased with our offer and we’ve really valued the honest and helpful advice throughout. We’ll be back when it’s time to remortgage.
As first time buyers we were unsure of our options, but Charlie helped us find the right mortgage for our needs. He has given us personable, friendly advice and made us more confident in home buying!
Chloe has been fantastic at supporting us through the process of solicitors, and managing the next stages, again very approachable and available for us throughout
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Helped me to find a mortgage which is tailored to my needs. Thanks
Brilliant in evey way so helpful Whane was second to none Carnt thank him enough
We are soo happy with the service we have received from start to finish.
Nothing was a big deal. Very engaging with us and very helpful through out.
Good service from friendly people. I was kept informed and expectations were managed. Always happy to answer my queries
The whole team have been brilliant. I had a confusing salary structure and the team matched me with the best lender and the communication was excellent throughout!
Fantastic service !!! We couldn’t have done it without Wayne ,he explained everything to us in plain English
And what looked to be impossible is now possible !
Thanks also to Megan you’re both stars !!
The service you both provided was worth every penny especially as my wife and I were working throughout lockdown so I’m not sure we would have had the time to do everything alone and we would probably have put it off again !
We contacted York MoneyMan in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic as lockdown was starting to ease slightly. From the very start we received a 5 star service. By this we mean they were open and honest about the financial climate and how our own personal finances would effect our chances.

They kept us fully informed all the way through the process. They were always at the end of the telephone or email if we had any queries along the way. We were looked after and would like to kindly thank Matt Collinson, Kayleigh Steward and Megan Burch.

They were all excellent to deal with during this exciting but anxious time. It took longer for us to get our mortgage offer due to the pandemic but they got it over the finish line for us and for that we will always be grateful.

We will be using your service and expertise again in the future. We would highly recommend this great team. Thanks again. Luke and Jamie 👍
Such a easy friendly and professional company. They were easy to deal with and I cannot recommenced then highly enough for the nerve racking experience of taking a mortgage. Thanks team
Yorkmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.94 based on 115 reviews