Yorkmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yorkmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Yorkmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Brokers in York & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Category:
Finance & Insurance

Julia M

I could not fault them.
They have made getting a mortgage so easy and stress free. They are always so happy to help and I felt 100% comfortable to ask any questions. Many thanks again.
Robert R
Verified Buyer

Wayne, Tom and the team that dealt with me from the first introduction, through attaining a "mortgage in principle" to finally, me getting the keys to my first home were quite honestly brilliant! Not only did they make it feel as though I didn't actually do anything, but it made it feel that buying a house wasn't in fact stressful like most people like to harp on about.
I'd genuinely be happy to recommend Yorkmoneyman (well the guys that dealt with me most certainly) to anyone looking to buy a house as..well they really did make it stress free and I'll certainly be back to them when my renewal is due to see how they can help me again in the future!
Sion O
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the excellent sevice ukmoneyman provided all the team where really good especially Mizna and Jason who were always happy to help me every step of the process.I will be using again in the future.
Rebecca R
Verified Buyer

Chris and the team have been fantastic help, from start to finish nothing was too big or small for the team to answer with my many calls and emails. Chris found us a great deal and in turn helped us move up the property ladder. For the small price you pay these guys, you will save SO much, HIGHLY recommended. Thank you to everyone involved ! :)
Verified Buyer

I would defiantly use them again, very efficient & good at their jobs.
Thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate your feedback.
Richard A
Verified Buyer

Wayne came to my office and was very helpful indeed. I am very satisfied with my product.
Thanks for leaving your feedback Richard, we really appreciate this and we are glad that you were happy with the service.
Linzi R
Verified Buyer

I'm self-employed and was very concerned about getting a mortgage. Mike Ritchie totally put my mind at rest. He made the process simple and explained everything to me so I could understand fully. Nothing was too much trouble and no question too silly or minor.

5 Stars Yorkmoneyman!!
Thanks for leaving your feedback. We really appreciate this and I will pass on your lovely comments to Mike who will be delighted. We look forward to helping you again in the future.
Jodie P
Verified Buyer

Fab service, Wayne and his team were very helpful and assisted us in getting our first mortgage! We will use him again when we come to re-mortgage.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, this is very valuable to us and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Gary B
Verified Buyer

They where very helpful from start to finish.
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate this.
Matthew K
Verified Buyer

I would like to praise Paul Baggot for having an outstanding attitude and very positive outlook throughout the whole mortgage application.
He made us feel valued and gave us the boost we needed to become home owners after we were badly advised from a previous company.
Thanks to Paul we now own our first family home.
Thanks for leaving such great feedback. I will pass on your thanks to Paul who will be delighted. We are so pleased that we were able to help you buy your first home and we hope that you are really happy there.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service throughout. My mortgage advisor, Jason, definitely went the extra mile for me. Even after a mortgage was agreed he went out his way to find and inform me about a better deal, which we took
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this and I will pass on your thanks to Jason, he will be really pleased that you were happy with the service and we will be in touch when it's time to review your mortgage
Graham A
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and informative from start to finish. Our application was not straight forward as one of us earns commission and one is self employed so we were not having any joy on the high street. Jason made the whole process really easy and advised every step of the way. He also sorted out a good insurance policy for us. The team at the office (particularly Tom & Miz) were also very helpful and made sure to keep chasing Natwest on our behalf when things seemed to stall. i will definitely be recommending the service at every opportunity. Tom & Alex, York.
Thank you for your positive review. We are really pleased that you found the team friendly and informative and we will pass on your thanks to Jason, Tom and Miz.

We have a recommend a friend scheme, where if you recommend someone and we can help them, you receive £25 shopping voucher. Feel free to get in touch for more information.
Julian &
Verified Buyer

We spoke to Paul Baggott to help us with our mortgage application, and after a few years out of the home-owning game, we were nervous purchasers. We need not have been - Paul was there every step of the way to reassure us, and we managed to go from application to offer in principle to completion incredibly quickly. Great service - we'd highly recommend.
Lewis D
Verified Buyer

I was declined by my own bank for a mortgage for a small missed payment 6 months ago. I was totally unaware of this due to moving address and this was paid off as soon as I knew. Malcolm listened to my needs and helped me find the best mortgage deal. Thank you for all your help. I have already recommended their services to a work colleague.
Richard A
Verified Buyer

I have used Malcolm's company on several occasions and it has always been pleasure. They are always efficient, impartial, polite and professional.
Jeffrey P
Verified Buyer

All very helpful right from the start and I was surprised at how easily our mortgage application was as I myself am self employed. I would definately recommend york moneyman and use them again in the future.
Yorkmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews