Wigwam Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wigwam Storage
Wigwam Storage could not have been more friendly and helpful. They truly went over and beyond the call of duty. During my move an unexpected delay occurred, Wigwam Storage came to my rescue. They recognised the situation for what it was and offered me a solution that fixed my problem, taking away any stress. I can't speak highly enough of them and I was very lucky to have chosen them as a supplier as it's unlikely any other moving company could have done the same thing.
Really helpful throughout the booking process, suggesting how big our unit might need to be and recommending potential removals companies. Friendly team were very welcoming and proactive on our moving day and made a stressful process much easier. Helpful as we moved our things out, too, organising a man and van team to do the move into our new home. Minimal fuss involved. Thanks Wigwam!
Wigwam is fantastic! From start to finish the whole team has been incredibly helpful, friendly and professional!Can we give ten stars please! And the extra service of a Man with a Van is amazing! Thank you for everyone for helping us through a stressful time! We will have no hesitation in recommending you!
Absolutely wonderful to work with! Im a USA resident and required storage services for a new home we had purchased in the Cotswolds and Wigwam was a dream to work with. Extremely efficient and professional.
Wigwam have been fantastic - I needed storage at very short notice (after a flood) and Nick, Freddie Jos and team opened the office out of hours so I could sign up and get access to a storage unit as quickly as possible. They were very helpful and even advised me to take a smaller (and cheaper) unit as I wouldn't make full use of a larger unit. The man and van service has proved to be invaluable as there were several items of large furniture that I wouldn't otherwise have been able to get into storage. The team at Wigwam have been refreshingly honest and straightforward to deal with and the customer service is exceptional.
I have nothing but praise for the management staff, and the lovely ‘removal’ men, who helped me move from one house to another. Thank you all, and nothing personal, but I hope not to need your services anytime soon - if ever! I shall recommend you highly. Sue Rum
Extremely, polite, courteous and professional
My brief relationship with Wigwam was a good one. Jos was my point of contact and I found her very professional and helpful. I also met Adam who drove the van for my personal effects movement. Once again I found him very helpful and engaged.
I used WigWam for a few things over the years. Always reasonable prices and a really helpful team.
Wigwam storage went above and beyond helping us deliver furniture to families in need in our community. We did 4 big deliveries and 2 pick ups in less than 3 hours and they were cheerful, respectful and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you! From Hannah at St Mary's Church
The staff at wigwam are just amazing , they’ve made it all so easy for me in what was a very difficult time . They couldn’t of accommodated me more . I cannot recommend wigwam enough . Just brillant . Thank you so much . Nathalie
Excellent storage service. From first contact the guys were helpful. System was clearly explained and they helped us to calculate the storage we required. The units were clean, access easy, security excellent and help available if required. All this snd competitive prices. It was so good I was sorry when I had to leave!!
Excellent storage facilities, easily accessible at all hours, with efficient admin service. Will use again
With very short notice, Wigwam Storage provided me with a van and driver for an essential delivery - along with a most excellent, courteous and reliable service from start to finish. The driver was most friendly and accomodating and all delivery requests were followed through to the letter - even to arranging the most convenient time for the drop-off. I am so grateful and will definately be calling on Wigwam's services again!
I booked Wigwam Storage to collect and deliver some furniture for a styled shoot. I was so impressed with Adam who arrived with the furniture so promptly and was most helpful carrying to where we wanted it. He promptly collected it when we asked.
Very happy with the overall performance by wigwam
Jos and staff helped me out at very short notice with both moving and storage requirements. I was very grateful and appreciative of their extremely clean and accessible storage facilities and the can do attitude of their two men and a van! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in need of their services. They are an A1 company.
Love the service and the people who run it are fabulous!
I am so pleased with the service I have received from Wigwam. The staff are helpful and I have full confidence in their security.
Wigwam Storage is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews