The Timeshare Advice Line Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Timeshare Advice Line
Read The Timeshare Advice Line Reviews

About The Timeshare Advice Line:

Our mission started in 2015 to help UK timeshare owners exit and claim back from their timeshare resort with 100% no upfront fees or costs. If you're looking for total peace of mind we can help.

info@timeshareadviceline.co.uk

The Timeshare Advice Line, Blades Business Hub, Highfield

Excellent service
Hi Roger! Thank you for your review. Take good care and all the best from everyone here.
Would recommend your services to anyone who is looking for an affordable way to exit their timeshare contract without any headache's or gimmicks. Fantastic!
Hi James, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you from all the team here.
We had been trying to get out of our Timeshare contract for quite a while. The Timeshare company (Diamond Resorts) wanted extortionate sums of money to buy out of our contract, we were resigned to staying in a contract we didn't really want. I tried all the ways I thought possible but each time it was the same old story, "Loads of cash to get out". I was scouring the internet looking for a way out when I came upon "The Timeshare Advice Line", so I thought "Why not" they can't be any worse than the rest of the ways I have tried, I made enquiries and they seemed a genuine company (You can never be too careful) and set the ball rolling. I was very surprised at how professional they were, and for what I considered to be a reasonable price, we were free of the shackles of a Timeshare contract within a matter of weeks. I cannot recommend them enough if you are tied to a Timeshare contract you no longer want. I just wish I had found them sooner than I did.
Hi John, many thanks for giving us an awesome review. We are really happy we could help, all the best!
Excellent company that gets the job done, we would highly recommend them as they were only company who would not charge until we had confirmation from our resort.
Alan many thank you for your great review. We are please we could help. All the very best from all the team here.
A professional and speedy device provided, with a positive outcome.
Thanks for the review Lee, we are always pleased when we can help. Take care.
Very satisfied with the service. Quick delivery of what was promised at a reasonable price. Would recommend to anyone wanting to end their Timeshare. Contract.
Thanks for the review Angela! All the best for the future!
Very acceptable service, no up front fees, achieved objective of getting us out of a timeshare contract at a sensible price, took a little longer than first quoted but great outcome, highly recommended.
Hi Stephen! Many thanks for your review. We are glad we could help enjoy the weather!
They were very efficient, professional and were keen to see the process through, I would throughly recommend them; it’s very rare to find a company that sticks to their promises and this is one of them. I’m very happy.
Hi Errol, we appreciate your review! All the best from the team here, take good care!
We chose this company as they do not charge any upfront fees and also provided the best quote. We are no free from our timeshare thankfully.
Hi Helen, we are pleased we could help. Thank you for your review, all the very best!
Timeshare Advise Line has provided me a professional service to exit my timeshare successfully without taking any risks, and there were no upfront fees to be paid until I had received the timeshare contract termination letter from my timeshare company (i.e. completion of their services).
Hi Kaushik, many thanks for your review! We are really pleased we could be of assistance to you all the best for the future!
Thank you for helping us get out of our timeshare in Florida. Your no upfront free process gave us complete peace of mind and you did a great job. We would highly recommend your services to anyone.
Hi Margo, thank you for your review. We are always happy to help.
I have been very careful as I have been a victim of fraud whilst trying to resolve my timeshare issue on the island of Malta. These people are professionals.They don't try to sell or ask for money. They listen, give excellent expert advice and they resolved my issues. They even gave me a courtesy call to see if my claim was being dealt with. Thanks to all the team, your the best. Mark
Hi Mark, thank you for your review. We are happy we could help you avoid paying upfront fees and taking more risks. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need genuine advice. All the best!
Really efficient service. I was kept informed and told exactly what to do, and what not to do, throughout. Great to be free of my timeshare.
Thank's for your review we are pleased we could help, take good care.
Great company you can trust. Thank you Rachel for helping us get out of our timeshare with Diamond Resorts. We would recommend your company to any timeshare owner. Thanks for everything!
Hi Rebecca, thank you for your review. We are delighted we could help! All the best!
The Timeshare Advice Line is rated 4.9 based on 14 reviews