Tiles and Mosaics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles and Mosaics
Read Tiles and Mosaics Reviews

Tell us how Tiles and Mosaics made you happy
I have made a few purchases from Tiles and Mosaics although not for a few years now as we're all tiled up! Service from Emma has always been spot on along with her advice. I would highly recommend them for quality tiles and materials along with exceptional service and advice. Not only for domestic projects but the commercial ones I've worked on also.
Love our Lume tiles. We would never have thought to look at these. The help we received and guidance in the showroom was second to none. We would highly recommend Tiles and Mosaics
LOved the samples but unfortunately the wrong shade. Will try again
Friendly and efficient service great product and attractive showroom.
Certainly the best tile showroom of many in Leeds. Large high quality displays, and staff who were friendly and highly knowledgeable for whch nothing was too much trouble. Excellent value and top customer service. Highly recommended
Very professional , very knowlegeable staff , they listened to us and sourced exactly what we had in mind for our project for our home . The showroom is well worth a visit .
Fast efficient
good price and service
Ordered some herringbone tiles for my bathroom. Quality is excellent, we love the tiles. Delivery fast and no issues. All tiles in tact
Extremely happy with my purchase. After sales excellent. I needed a few extra tiles and they were really responsive and sent the extras super fast.
Very happy with tiles we bought and service we received
Really impressed with tiles and service. Would highly recommend Tiles and Mosaics
Absolutely love our new bathroom tiles. We bought cocoon, they look amazing. Very happy with the product and also the staff were brilliant, really helpful and efficient.
Tiles and Mosaics is rated 4.93 based on 73 reviews