STICK2 Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend STICK2 Products
Read STICK2 Products Reviews

Tell us how STICK2 Products made you happy
Looked around for a while to find something like this, great product, reasonable price.
Said item was in stock and posted, Then email saying item damaged refund given, Not good when need product for customer
I bought a Draw Hoe,the shaft/ handle is very thin , small and is not even straight.No proper description was provided on their website Overall quality of the product is very poor.wont recommend or buy again from them
Great price and great service!
Delivered very quickly and a great product .
Helpful friendly staff always quick at getting the products delivered
Products purchased were a great price, and delivery was a couple of days later. Carrier found my address as well. (a lot of carriers have a problem delivering to me)
Fast delivery and no problems with the products received - Good value
Very speedy delivery and reasonably priced however one of the items (out of 4) had a damaged lid and the contents had spilled into the packaging. Might need to think about stronger packaging around fragile items which would have cost more for me to send back than have replaced.
Great product,great price,swift service πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Fantastic service fantastic product best price I could find on the web simple as that
The products were of good quality and as described, however given what i considered a premium cost for deliver the courier was over a day late, however once I had called stick2 they dealt with my concerns immediately.
A great product great people to deal with would highly recommend will definitely be using again
It’s very good product with excellent result, I will recommend it to my friends.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Very pleased with product
Great friendly and efficient service, very helpful and informative staff
Quick delivery Good product
Good Communication on order delivery. Easy payment on line. Initially the price was incorrect (delivery charge added but should have been FOC) However, this was rectified and the order was processed efficiently.
Really quick service with great communication. Product is perfect for what I need and very good prices.
Michelle and Tom were fantastic. I needed my order quickly and they ensured it was despatched immediately ensuring that I was able to sign for my delivery within 2 days. The communication was excellent. Thank you both!
STICK2 Products is rated 4.44 based on 57 reviews