STICK2 Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend STICK2 Products
Read STICK2 Products Reviews

Tell us how STICK2 Products made you happy
Very well made easy to put together.
not good size
Arrived before delivery date all items as described well worth the price, very good supplier will use them again
Ordered and used 2 kg of the expanding pu adhesive, worked well, good crushable tubes without leakage
Works well
Unfortunately several of the masks arrived broken. The elastic unattached or hanging by a thread which broke as soon as we tried to put them on. Very poor value for money I’m afraid.
I only managed to start replacing the Grout between our Flagstones at the weekend, the existing Gaps between the slabs averaged 20mm some were 35mm hence I ordered the wide gap product.
Well it took me nearly all day to put 3 x 15kg packs down.However the results were fantastic ! Fact sheet was excellent !
Bottom line excellent product does exactly what it says on the container!
I just ordering 2 more 15kg packs.
The product is exactly right for the purpose, the shipping and courier service were excellent, and the telephone manner impeccable. What ,more could one want? Thank you Stick 2.
Perfect
Good product great value
I dealt with this company for the first time and they were really helpful in everyday. Nice people to do business with. Thanks, will defo use them again. Cheers.
Wide Gap Paving Jointing Compound, easy to use product, brush in & leave to cure. Claims to stop weed growth, time will tell.
Overall very pleased.
Excellent product....and an excellent service
Perfect service and perfect product , does what it says , dead easy to use
Had to chase them for delivery as no updates what so ever took ages
I have never done this job before so I was a bit apprehensive as to what the glue would be to work with. I had replaced the original boarding in the past but only screwed them down as I needed to lift them for other work below. With all the other jobs completed it was now the time to stop all the noises and movement. I found the glue very easy to use as it flowed into all the joints and gaps. The following day I was able to clean off the overfill with a chisel as an easy job. Very good product. Les.
Excellent service, very prompt.
Needed more packing inside the cardboard box as the acid brick wash was leaking quite badley so the box was saturated. The delivery was super quick and the product was spot on.
Excellent Product šŸ˜€šŸ‘Œ
I purchased high strength brick acid to get mortar & efflorescence off my wall. All came off looks like new wall now.
STICK2 Products is rated 4.50 based on 28 reviews