Sirens Driving Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sirens Driving Academy

About Sirens Driving Academy:

We offer professional driver training for categories of vehicle starting from B+E, C1, D1 and Cat C.
We can also offer the chance of upgrading your Cat C1, D1 and C licence to add category +E, which means you can tow a trailer.
Call us today to find out more

Tell us how Sirens Driving Academy made you happy
Thank you to the team at Sirens. Very quick in arranging my medical, course and test dates. Great bunch of trainers, and would recommend to any female 'wanabe' truckers to contact Julia and her team.
Thank you Sirens!!.. Can't thank the entier team enough for their professionalism and above all calm manor that put me at ease during my learning process and that then alowed me to preform to the best of my abilities during my test. Couldn't recomed enough!!..
A great company, very friendly staff Steve and Tony undid all my bad driving habits and got me through my Class 2 not forgetting Julia arranging lessons and my test. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them and I shall certainly go back to them for my Class 1 in the future. Thanks a lot guys.
I highly recommend using "Sirens". I had a great experience with Stephen and Tony the instructors, who both got me through my class 2 test very quickly. Great value for money, great to get on with. Now booking my CPC with them. Thanks a lot guys, see you soon 🙂
They are very professional and helpful through from start to finish. The Note given to me really helped me pass easily. 5 stars from me.
I found sirens to be professional but approachable , very thorough and clear training . Overall a fab company to learn with and would definitely recommend Steven and Julia .
Amazing team. Outstanding training programme. Always on the line whenever you need. Price is well worth it Extremely professional I would recommend to anyone
Easy and quick service. Trainers very friendly.
Very profesional company. Good condition of vehicle and excellent knowledge. Highly recommend! Thanks :)
Very good and friendly company,super drv. Instructor and very comfortable vehicle to drive.Thank You Sirens Driving Academy
Not because I passed my D1 but the support prior to this in booking and then having the driving lessons was awesome. Was given opportunity to go over many driving test scenarios with appropriate feedback. Thank you Sirens, really awesome.
Sirens Driving Academy 5 star review on 27th May 2021
What an absolute pleasure to work with such a studious client. Thanks so much for your custom
Fantastic experience of learning the B+E licence, Paul the instructor was a brilliant bloke to learn with, friendly and fantastic teaching, Julia was also very helpful and kept good contact, excellent company to learn with
Fantastic company did my C1 and trailer training would recommend them great prices
Julia was a total legend, couldn't have passed without her professional guidance from beginning to end, highly recommend this company to all!
Thanks so much for your feedback as this helps others see that we take getting them through their test professionally
Sirens Driving Academy is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews