ShinDigger Nationwide Deliveries Reviews

Read ShinDigger Nationwide Deliveries Reviews

paul@shindiggerbrewing.c

Unit 11, , Salford

Tell us how ShinDigger Nationwide Deliveries made you happy
I ordered beers Thursday before 2pm to expect delivery for Friday, especially as your website states orders made before 2pm will be delivered next day. I emailed in to find out that because my order wasn’t placed before 1pm I won’t get my beers till Monday. It’s a shame as I really like the beers but don’t make promises on your website you can’t keep.
Speedy delivery and tasty beers
Had to leave a positive review after today's experience. They got one of my beers wrong in my order, emailed them about it, and in less than 30 minutes they'd delivered the correct one! Great customer service and will definitely be ordering from them again
Shindigger fo some quality ales and beers. I subscribe to their monthly mixed case delivery and look forward to it each month. There’s a diverse range of really good beer which I would strongly recommend to any craft ale fans!!
I LOVE SHINDIGGER. Have done local and nationwide deliveries during lockdown. Efficient service, value for money, good communication, excellent product. Perfection.
Awesome Beers + Speedy Delivery = Perfect Combo
I had few deliveries from ShinDigger and they were amazing. Good product delivered on time. Keep up the good work.
Fast delivery & a great team behind it! Thanks ShinDigger, can't wait to head over the Pennines and visit once this is all a distant memory!
Was super impressed - rapid delivery to one of our friends working on the front line at the start of lock down in Leeds! Result? One very happy nurse!! Thanks guys!!
Great service and amazing beers!
Great service!
Amazing service. Some of my favourite beers.
Have been wanting to sample more from the range but it’s not widely available in London so was delighted when nationwide delivery option was introduced. Super quick and delicious beer - worth the wait!
Quick delivery and well packaged
I've ordered a few times from ShinDigger. I can't fault them on their Order, Delivery and Customer Service and the more impact thing... The taste and variety of beer is fantastic!
V happy with beer and delivery
Super service. Would use again
Super quick, well packaged excellent beer!
Great beers. Great delivery. Great service. No issues.
Excellent service, Excellent beer, simple!
ShinDigger Nationwide Deliveries is rated 4.93 based on 229 reviews