Revolution Finance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revolution Finance Brokers
Read Revolution Finance Brokers Reviews
One of the best mortgage adviser. MR. Nurul Amin help me lots to get my mortgage.
I was recommended revolution Finance through a family member! After months of trying to get a morgatge out Nurul was amazing in getting it out for us so quickly he was supportive and advised us throughout the process,always available to contact and made the process that bit less stressful. I will 100% be reccomending him to anyone else that I know! Very professional!
I dealt with Jamie, I’m self employed for 1 year so would’ve struggled by myself. I didn’t get the full amount as only one lender was available in my area (this information would’ve been Far better at the beginning rather than on d-day so a brush up on lenders and product knowledge) apart from that Jamie was good to deal with and a credit to Revolution finance
Excellent service provided from start to finish. Almas was extremely helpful and guided us through the commercial loan process. Almas managed to find us the best deal and get everything finalised, surprisingly got my mortgage offer in 10days. They responded quickly to my queries and made the whole process run incredibly smooth. I would highly recommend Revolution Finance Brokers!
Excellent service 👏
Took a bit of time but managed to secure it and really good support and managed to do it in the end. Look forward to future business
Great customer service. Almas and the team, listened to my situation and ensured everything was sorted out and helped made the process run smoothly. They were always available on the phone and always returned my messages within agreed time scales. Highly recommended!
Professional, friendly and Trustable Finance Brokers. Top class service. Especially Mr Nurul. Highly qualified and recommend to everyone.
Great service, and very friendly, highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!
All during the mortgage process Jamie has been there with me. Jamie was very knowledgeable, lots of patience especially when I was having problems with computer problems. Jamie always have time for me never too busy for me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jamie to others who might need Revolution's services. Good luck to you Jamie now and in the future, don't ever change. You are a very brilliant young man. Ann-Marie
Excellent service, great communication and got the job done given challenging circumstances !
I used Revolution Finance Brokers to obtain a residential mortgage having failed in my attempt with 3 other brokers. We were enlisted with the services of Nurul Amin who has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish. He has been diligent and thorough, leaving no stone unturned. I really can't thank Nurul Amin for all his help and support during this stressful time(obtaining a mortgage during the COVID 19 pandemic has been stressful!). I look forward to working with Nurul and his team in future!!!!
Very happy with their service. Honest, efficient and professional. They are looking after our buy-to-let portfolio and we are very happy to recommend their service.
Effecient and using the latest technolgy to overide Covid restrictions.
Excellent and prompt service provided by Almas and Jamie, highly recommend!
Revolution Finance Brokers is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews