Revolution Finance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revolution Finance Brokers
Read Revolution Finance Brokers Reviews
Jamie and the team were excellent throughout the whole process. Very quick. Excellent service
Very helpful, but found the whole mortgage application process long winded
Mr: Jamie is a professional, reliable and organised broker. He made the work easier and made sure everything ran smoothly. Excellent service and guidance throughout the process in helping us in getting a mortgage for our property. I have been well informed of every step. Definitely would recommend.
Jamie has been very helpful. Our situation was bit of complecated. But Jamie help us to got our mortgage! Highly recommend Jamie and Revolution finace Broker. We are look forward to future business😊
I am delighted to have found Revolution Finance Brokers. They know what they are talking about, they are really efficient and deliver what they promise. Highly recommended.
I had a fairly complex and atypical situation which had left other mortgage brokers somewhat stumped however Nurul at Revolution Finance Brokers was helpful from the outset, dealt with my application quickly, and helped me obtain a mortgage that met my requirements and at a good rate. He was supportive throughout and clearly knows the space well. Highly recommended.
We used a Mortgage Broker as one of us is self-employed and the other still working a probation period, and we knew that our circumstances might lead to some extra hurdles in securing a Mortgage. Jamie was very helpful in explaining what these hurdles were and what we could do to make our Mortgage Application as robust as possible, and we are very happy with the Mortgage Offer that he was able to secure for us. Highly recommended.
Jamie has been very helpful throughout the process. My partner is a company director with only 2 years books so it made it difficult for us to approach a lender directly. Jamie made the process simple for us and found us a great mortgage.
Hi I would like to say how good your company has been especially Nurul Amin so helpful and doing what he could to get me a good mortgage deal thank you.
Almas Uddin of Revolution Finance Broekrs is an exceptional mortgage broker. He kept us advised every step of the mortgage process, explaining the reason for every obscure document requested from us. His manner was always friendly, and he was always available to answer every question we had, including whilst he was on holiday! Previously, we had gone directly to banks for our mortgages. We don't believe that we will ever do that again as long as Almas is around to assist in the process. We had previously used Revolution Finance for a residential mortgage but was unsure if they could arrange a commercial mortgage for 1.4M with no deposit down. I needn't have worried, he raised the deposit from another property and we were able to complete the transaction smoothly. We will strongly recommend Almas to our friends in the future, and we will be certain to use him the next time we require new financing. He is a remarkable five-star broker, and any organization should be proud to have him on the team.
The Staff are very helpful and friendly,They have a can do attitude and worked with me to ensure that i met the deadline Nurul Especially talked me through the options available and ensured that i understood the process, I will definitely recommend Nurul and his team.
One of the best mortgage adviser. MR. Nurul Amin help me lots to get my mortgage.
I was recommended revolution Finance through a family member! After months of trying to get a morgatge out Nurul was amazing in getting it out for us so quickly he was supportive and advised us throughout the process,always available to contact and made the process that bit less stressful. I will 100% be reccomending him to anyone else that I know! Very professional!
I dealt with Jamie, I’m self employed for 1 year so would’ve struggled by myself. I didn’t get the full amount as only one lender was available in my area (this information would’ve been Far better at the beginning rather than on d-day so a brush up on lenders and product knowledge) apart from that Jamie was good to deal with and a credit to Revolution finance
Excellent service provided from start to finish. Almas was extremely helpful and guided us through the commercial loan process. Almas managed to find us the best deal and get everything finalised, surprisingly got my mortgage offer in 10days. They responded quickly to my queries and made the whole process run incredibly smooth. I would highly recommend Revolution Finance Brokers!
Excellent service 👏
Took a bit of time but managed to secure it and really good support and managed to do it in the end. Look forward to future business
Great customer service. Almas and the team, listened to my situation and ensured everything was sorted out and helped made the process run smoothly. They were always available on the phone and always returned my messages within agreed time scales. Highly recommended!
Professional, friendly and Trustable Finance Brokers. Top class service. Especially Mr Nurul. Highly qualified and recommend to everyone.
Great service, and very friendly, highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!
Revolution Finance Brokers is rated 4.92 based on 26 reviews