Real Life Advice Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Life Advice Ltd.

About Real Life Advice Ltd.:

We specialise in Life, Critical Illness and Income Protection Insurance. As experts in our industry we are in a position to provide tailored advice from our caring staff who are dedicated to helping you prepare financially for the potential challenges that life might present to you and your loved ones.

Tell us how Real Life Advice Ltd. made you happy
Had brilliant advice and went through everything in detail was shocked at how little I would be paying a month from the cover I have, can sleep a bit easier now knowing my daughters are covered for if the worst was ever to happen.
Today I spoke with Anthony on the phone, he helped me to find the best life insurance to help cover my daughter if anything was to happen to me. He went into detail and answered all my questions. The help I received from Anthony was excellent and I’m very happy with what I was offered. The service I received really was above and beyond. Thank you again.
Anthony - absoulute pleasure sorting out my life insurance today. Thank you. Insurance catered to my identification for the perfect insurance tailored for me. Good service. Recommend to anyone. A*
Emma was amazing , her cheery attitude and willing to help was just what I needed , she made it easy to understand and was just a great person to speak to
It’s was amazing to be able to speak to someone so understanding and helpful. All my doubts and questions were answered and explained. I can not be more grateful for the friendly help.
Emma was extremely helpful, polite and just a pleasure to discuss everything with. Extremely understanding and helped find the right policy for my family
Very pleasant felt very comfy explained everything as we were going through the questions wish I'd of done this sooner
I really had no idea where to start with my life insurance cover. Naturally, I spoke to a couple of companies to advise on costs but Anthony was exceptional, the level of care and time he took to explain every small print was reassuring.
Thank you for you time Anthony.
Extremely helpful in finding the right product for our needs, giving impartial advice and leaving us to make the final decision. Would certainly use Simon again and recommend Real Life for anybody looking for life insurance
Simon James was great, informative and sensitive with information. Answered all my worries. Highly recommended
Anthony was really helpful in finding the right policy for me, that met my requirements and suited my budget. He was informative and explained everything to me throughly to make sure I understood it all clearly before going ahead. He was a pleasure to deal with and made the whole process easy.
Friendly and patient with good communication skills, Anthony has helped me choose the wright life insurance cover. I am happy with the service.
Super helpful advice and explained everything really clearly.
Clear n top services.
Emma was really lovely and considerate. She listened to what I was looking for and found the perfect claim for me.
It was nice to hear she also has twins the same age as my baby so we could sympathise with each other and had something in common. Couldn't reccomend her more!
The advisor was very nice and easy to speak to, very informative, answered any questions I had and explained the policy really well, I am very grateful for how understanding he was with my son making lots of noise in the background.
Emma was amazing, I told her what I wanted and she made it so simple and reassuring. She was informative and explained everything so perfectly. I can’t thank her enough. My biggest wish was to ensure that my children’s futures were taken care of but I wanted to set when and how they would use the financial support should anything happen to me, and I wanted to appoint my choice of trustees. Emma helped me within 1 hour find the best policy for me, which covered everything I wanted with a substantial amount that would ensure I could help and assist my children even when I’m not here. She made me feel comforted and in safe hands. Thank you so much!
Hi,I spoke with Simon and he explained everything I needed to know very well which made me switch over to real life.
Thanks.👍🏼
They are easy to talk to make you feel welcome and very helpful im very happy with the outcome thank you 😊
Was so friendly and helpful really made me feel at ease.. Felt like I knew her for years. Such a nice girl x
Real Life Advice Ltd. is rated 4.98 based on 89 reviews