Real Life Advice Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Life Advice Ltd.

About Real Life Advice Ltd.:

We specialise in Life, Critical Illness and Income Protection Insurance. As experts in our industry we are in a position to provide tailored advice from our caring staff who are dedicated to helping you prepare financially for the potential challenges that life might present to you and your loved ones.

Tell us how Real Life Advice Ltd. made you happy
Anthony was very helpful, would definitely recommend!
Currently, we are going through the process of purchasing our first home. As it is completely new to us, we found it very beneficial that Anthony from Real Life Advice contacted us regarding finding health insurance cover suitable for both of us. Anthony was able to work around us which was great! He covered everything thoroughly in a short period, helping find us the best deals within our preferred budget. For us, life insurance was a confusing process which Anthony made understandable. We felt comfortable asking Anthony questions we felt might have been 'stupid questions' but Anthony reassured us they weren't. We will continue to deal with Anthony at Real Life Advice in the future. Steffan and Robyn
Anthony was very helpful and patient with me, talking through all the options so I was sure I was making the right decisions, a pleasure to deal with, thank you!
Anthony was brilliant, very informative from the beginning to the end plus got us better cover than we already had! Thank you again.
Top class service.
Anthony was very helpful and explained my options. There was no pressure for me to make a decision and I was able to go away and think things over whilst looking over some information he had sent via email before speaking with him again to re-explain a few things. Would highly recommend.
Anthony at ‘Real Life Advice’ was brilliant from start to finish. He was patient and took his time explaining everything to us so there was no confusion on any aspect. He worked with and around us on contact as we both have full time jobs which are hard to take time away from. Thank you very much Anthony again!
Anthony Bonnett was extremely thorough and helpful and explained things very clearly. He also very kindly dealt with my existing Policy and the cancellation process! Thank you Anthony!
I thought the information offered by Sasha was excellent and really clear. The cover I have been offered works for me and is cheaper than what I had before
The help I received was expert and the advisor was very easy to talk to and explained things so i could understand. There was no pressure to commit to anything and i felt like the advisor had my best interests at heart. It is easy to contact the team directly if need be via phone or email and have a contact should i need them in the future.
Thank you for all the support you have offered to us to ensure we got the best insurance. Many thanks
Good service
Anthoney was very professional and understanding. I felt reassured and at ease.
Good explanation of how the policy works and very helpful.
Sasha was extremely helpful, positive and sensitive to any difficult to discuss health matters. She put in a lot of time and effort to find a suitable life insurance policy and it's really appreciated.
Very polite and clear if didn't understand the question
Very helpful and to the point - listened to my needs and then provided me with several possible solutions. Would definitely recommend Anthony.
anthony was very helpful, attentive and patient! Would recommend
Easy to sort out
Sasha was a very helpful and excellent adviser. Very nice to talk to her, answering all my questions which helped a lot 5 star. Simple and smooth application for a good price too. Many thanks Sasha Vince
Real Life Advice Ltd. is rated 5.0 based on 252 reviews