Pro EV Reviews

5 Rating 19 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pro EV
Read Pro EV Reviews
Pro EV installed my home charging point and made the whole process very simple, the initial discovery forms that I completed where well thought out which I'm sure made installation day much slicker. Will definitely recommend pro EV to friends and family and will use them for future installations. Thank you for being professional and taking pride in your work, deservedly 5 star rating!
Excellent service very helpful engineer named Will did the installation. Credit to your company
Paul the engineer arrived on time , very professional and told me all about the installation, installation was very neat and tidy , he showed me the complete installation and then helped with the app and operating the Zappi . Paul is a credit to Pro EV , polite ,professional and very pleasant , will recommend Pro EV to my contacts Thank you Paul
Great service from start to finish. Honest, reliable and installer very helpful.
Whole experience was first class. Fully updated throughout. The 2 installers were exceptional and did a clean job and offered advise throughout our instLl
Excellent Service - the whole process from ordering, filling out the forms to the installation were faultless! Our installer (Will) was superb, messaged the day before to confirm his planned ETA for the install and was there bang in time (actually earlier). I was able to leave Will to work his magic - the install was clean, he trunked the cables in so we didn’t have any unsightly black cables showing inside (we took an internal route as it was the easiest and tidiest option) and then he walked me through the setup at the end. 10 Stars to ProEV and Homezap from me!
Very happy with the service I received from them. They messaged me to give me an accurate arrival slot. The guy turned up, bang on time. Did an excellent job, leaving the site clean and tidy. Thanks
Smooth installation,good workmanship.
Will’ from ProEV installed (at my home), an Ohme Home Pro and was very helpful, worked without fuss and was very tidy. He was informative and patient with all my questions. Would be happy to recommend further.
A seemless and quick process with great support along the way. Our zappi install took two hours and was without issue. The team were professional and supportive and took us through the entire setup. Install occurred within 2weeks whilst others stated 6. Proev was also by far most competitive pricing wise. Cannot recommend them enough.
I have just had my Hypervolt charger fitted yesterday and I have to say the service I got was fantastic, Richard and Steve who fitted the EV charger were fantastic and I would definitely recommend.
A very professional installation of an Easee One (very quick setup for the device and app). Kept informed throughout the process - on time and budget, plus liaison with UK Power networks for uprated fuses included.
Pro EV 5 star review on 3rd January 2022
First Class service from start to finish Richard was fantastic and did a great job just waiting for the car to arrive now so as to use it
Excellent service, installers were very polite and helpful. Seamless installation!
Very easy company to deal with who know their products. Very competitively priced and will answer any questions very promptly. Would thoroughly recommend them as an EV Charger provider
Pro EV 5 star review on 15th December 2021
Absolutely outstanding service from start to finish. Really neat job and very friendly, professional and tidy installer. Highly recommend Pro EV!
Pro EV 5 star review on 14th December 2021 Pro EV 5 star review on 14th December 2021
Appointment has been rearranged a couple of times so charger hasn't been installed yet, that said new appointments have been arranged quickly with minimum of fuss, so thanks to Kelci who has been both professional and friendly. Fingers crossed for Monday's appointment.
Ordered an Anderson from Pro EV. Wasn’t sure about the price as initially thought it was pricey, but once installed it looked amazing and definitely well worth the money. Installers were excellent, very professional and friendly. would highly recommend.
Price was good communication on when it would be fitted was good and 2 guys that came to fit it were friendly and clean and tidy all in all was a great service
Pro EV is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews