Perfect Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Perfect Pet

About Perfect Pet:

Pet insurance plans for cats and dogs including lifetime and accident-only cover to protect your pet and your pocket. Get a quote online today.

I am so great full that I got my dog insured they have helped me make sure that her vet bill was paid and it was done fast
Speedy claim process - I claimed and less than a week later i was paid. I had to pay an excess which is fine as i knew that before hand. They dealt with my vet directly which took away a bit of the stress i was feeling during this time.
Fantastic service I had to claim for my dog after he broke his leg. I called them to ask how to claim, the person I spoke to answered all my questions and I got paid three days after I put the claim in. Now that’s what I call good service!
My Dog Mr Puggles the pug had breathing issues, the treatment required was expensive. I called the company to check if I was covered, they went through my limits and confirmed how to submit a claim. I believe the agent I spoke to was called Chloe, she was polite and made me feel at ease in this stressful time. My vets submitted the claim direct and did everything for me. I had notification from the insurer to confirm my claim was paid direct within 5 days of them receiving it. This was such a quick and painless service. I would recommend perfect pet insurance to all my friends.
If you're looking for an insurance company for your animal which won't pay out then perfect pets is right for you. We are currently with them for our dog and they have been nothing but trouble, our dog needed medication and we've had to claim on our insurance and they declined the claim twice now for different reasons which aren't related to our claim and aren't even true. The customer service staff don't know what they are doing and I know as soon as the 12 months are up we are changing insurance's. So if you are on the fence about going with this company. DONT DO IT It really isn't worth all the hassle. And if you are with perfect pet insurance. I hope you don't ever need to claim because they are useless and will do whatever they can to get out of paying. And if I was you I would change insurance as soon as you can. Better to be safe than sorry
If you don't want a battle on your hands for each claim, deductions made even with the vets backing and 4 months waiting for a claim to be paid.....then go somewhere else and do not under any circumstances use Perfect Pet Insurance, this has been the worst experience ever and advise anyone to reconsider before paying any money to this so called Insurance company!
Thank you for your feedback. If there are specific invoiced items within your submitted claim that do not met the terms and conditions of the policy then, unfortunately, these items cannot be paid. When communication was made to us by your vets there was no further clinical justification provided that altered the original decision made regarding these invoiced items. If you do wish to discuss this matter further please do contact us either by email at info@perfectpetinsurance.co.uk or by phone Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Amazing company, I think I probably had this experience because my claim was in line with the policy terms and conditions
Avoid!!! Worst company going. You end up more out of pocket than if you’d paid for the condition with you pet
Do not bother - they do not pay out. I had a claim for £900 which was rejected twice, despite my vet getting involved with extra information stating that this was not a previous condition. Considering taking this further.
Our 2 dogs have been insured with Perfect Pet for almost a year during which no claims have been made. Just received the annual renewal details which have demanded a 143% increase in premium. Of course, as dogs get older they become more liable to need vet care which means a greater risk for the insurer but a jump of this magnitude surely cannot be justified.
Perfect Pet is rated 3.10 based on 10 reviews