mycashline Reviews

of reviewers recommend mycashline
Read mycashline Reviews

About mycashline:

Growth, expansion and creativity all come at a cost. With mycashline your business can borrow from as little as £1,000 all the way up to £100,000 to keep you on top of your game. Secure your businesses cash flow for the investments, stock or staff as and when you need it to keep on track for success.

02037272572

hello@mycashline.co.uk

2, Portman Street, London

Tell us how mycashline made you happy
pleased to say MyCashline have again provided a smooth, prompt and efficient service from application to drawdown
Very responsible and friendly Lender
Mycashline truly has lived to its name. I am so grateful for the Financial support during the pandemic and faith you have had in my company.
Very responsive staff - interviewed me to understand my unique business needs and made an offer that works well with us going forward. Entire process was swift and easy, which is important when you're running a business and don't want to get bogged down with extra admin and applications. Would thoroughly recommend McCashLine to any business.
100% helpful and excellent service. Durning lockdown lending was tough and still is. The team are persistent quick and ready to help. My lending ability was stretched and although the funds available to me was very small it went somewhere to injecting much needed money to balance out my account at the time. The loan term was very short and I quickly repaid with no issues. Making me an ideal client for future lending and suitability for further lending.
Mycashline was my saviour at the moment when every other lender thought I was a big risk. Thank you for the help at a very difficult time in my business and saving it.
Excellent service highly recommended.
Great communication and a swift pay out.
When you need extra cash to aid cashflow, you need it now and not in a month's time. We applied to MyCashLine for a top up loan at 9:15 in the morning and the funds were in our account by 5:30pm the same day. Excellent, friendly and professional service - thoroughly recommended.
Very helpful and fast, couldn't recommend enough
Speed of response, seamless service and a "want to do" attitude all demonstrated by the MyCashline team in my first brokered transaction with them for a little while. Well done to Karl, Gus and the team.
Juliette was very helpful regarding my options and the products available to me. Lots of useful information, very quick and fantastic service, 5 stars!
Excellent and efficient service. Mycashline understand business needs and can make quick decisions.
These guys go above and beyond unlike any business lender I've ever considered. When I really thought there was no option but to lose out on a new prospect due to COVID related debts, the team at mycashline not only funded my endeavour, but also set up a deal with realistic terms based on my situation. Highly recommend!
I can trust with mycashline, I'll have the money in my account in time for any last-minute opportunity. The team are so incredibly supportive and make the whole process easy, smart and quick.
mycashline is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews