mycashline Reviews

of reviewers recommend mycashline
Read mycashline Reviews

About mycashline:

Growth, expansion and creativity all come at a cost. With mycashline your business can borrow from as little as £1,000 all the way up to £100,000 to keep you on top of your game. Secure your businesses cash flow for the investments, stock or staff as and when you need it to keep on track for success.

02037272572

hello@mycashline.co.uk

2, Portman Street, London

Tell us how mycashline made you happy
So quick and easy to deal with and did exactly as they said they would, extremely helpful! Thank you.
Thank you for this 5* feedback! We're so glad we could help your business.
Mycashline is a very good service with professional staff eager to help
Thank you so much, Mark. We're glad we could help you!
excellent service
Thanks for the 5* feedback, Abdi. We're glad we could help!
A very helpful organisation with excellent staff. I would highly recommend MyCashLine to all those want a loan urgently and without any fuss. Really happy with this lender.
Thank you Mohammad for your feedback. We're so happy we could help, and that your experience went so well!
Fast approval and funded fast
Thanks for the feedback, we're glad we could help fund your business quickly!
The process was seamless, fast approval, very professional and very knowledgeable too.
Thank you for the 5* review and feedback. We're happy we were able to help!
Very supportive and excellent customer service
Thank you for the 5* feedback. We're glad we could support you.
Augustine & the team, really do lead the way when it comes to customer service/offering the right product for our client.
Thanks for the 5* feedback!
Great customer service
Thanks, Samuel for taking the time to share your feedback with mycashline. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!
Great service from David - nice and easy process with real humans making decisions. Thanks lads.
Thank you for this lovely feedback! We're glad we could help.
Absolutely fantastic again! Needs of business taken into account, needed funds to refurbish room in nursery. Mycashline have supported my business when other lenders won’t even try, my special gratitude to Augustine who is extremely thorough, professional but listens to your needs, lovely person and always very kind. Cannot thank you enough for your support. Sunbeams xx
Thank you so much for this 5* review. We're glad to be able to help and support the Nursery again!
Very swift and efficient service from start to finish.
Thanks for the feedback! We're so happy you found the process went well!
Excellent Service from Start to End. Highly recommend
Thanks for the 5* review! We're so glad we could help.
Durning the lockdown I approached this company for a business loan and the best they could do was £5,000 and although this didn't scratch the surface I accepted and this was promptly repaid in 4 months. Further down the line further funds are required to complete my project and I need a little injection just to wrap things up. An approval from the same lender was very quick and on better payment terms and a longer payment period. The whole process is so smooth and quick.
Thank you for your feedback, Mrs Jones. We're always happy to help our customers and support your projects for the duration!
pleased to say MyCashline have again provided a smooth, prompt and efficient service from application to drawdown
Hi Tim, it was our pleasure! Thank you for the feedback.
Very responsible and friendly Lender
Hi JohnPaul, thank you for your feedback!
Mycashline truly has lived to its name. I am so grateful for the Financial support during the pandemic and faith you have had in my company.
Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to be able to help and support you during this difficult time!
Very responsive staff - interviewed me to understand my unique business needs and made an offer that works well with us going forward. Entire process was swift and easy, which is important when you're running a business and don't want to get bogged down with extra admin and applications. Would thoroughly recommend McCashLine to any business.
100% helpful and excellent service. Durning lockdown lending was tough and still is. The team are persistent quick and ready to help. My lending ability was stretched and although the funds available to me was very small it went somewhere to injecting much needed money to balance out my account at the time. The loan term was very short and I quickly repaid with no issues. Making me an ideal client for future lending and suitability for further lending.
Mycashline was my saviour at the moment when every other lender thought I was a big risk. Thank you for the help at a very difficult time in my business and saving it.
mycashline is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews