mycashline Reviews

of reviewers recommend mycashline
Read mycashline Reviews

About mycashline:

Growth, expansion and creativity all come at a cost. With mycashline your business can borrow from as little as £5,000 all the way up to £100,000 to keep you on top of your game. Secure your businesses cash flow for the investments, stock or staff as and when you need it to keep on track for success.

02037272572

hello@mycashline.co.uk

2, Portman Street, London

Tell us how mycashline made you happy
Always a pleasure doing business with Pinni @ mycashline. Will always go above and beyond and pay extra attention to the finer details when it comes to applications. This in turn helps for a smooth interaction between broker and lender. Will continue to do daily business with mycashline and Pinni is always my first reference in doing so.
Thank you for the review, Marco! Your words have been passed on to Pinni. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to funding more deals together.
Pinni as always is a pleasure to deal with at mycashline - always happy to support in the finer details when it comes to the relationship between broker and lender and this always goes a long way in dealing with client applications. Will continue to do business on a daily basis and would encourage more people and businesses to do the same.
Excellent service and very knowledgeable broker Highly recommended finance provider for business
Thank you for this 5* feedback, we are glad to help!
Mycashline were absolutely amazing in getting the funds I needed to take my business to the next level. They were efficient and managed to get me a great rate. Definitely my go to business for all of my financial needs. Massive thanks to Gus and Pinni for their excellent service.
Thank you for this wonderful review, Marian. We really appreciate the lovely feedback and your thanks to Pinni and Gus has been forwarded!
I just want to say Augustine at my cash line was fantastic over the last year, and i would highly recommend them.
Thank you for this kind review, James. Your feedback has been passed on to Augustine and the team.
Very efficient and helpful team 🙏🏻
Thank you for the review, we're glad we could help!
Pinni was great to work with on a recent transaction - quick, efficient, and very commercial. Many thanks to Pinni and the mycashline team!
Many thanks for the lovely review, James! We appreciate it.
Gus was Amazing great service and most importantly understood the sense of urgency and what was needed. Highly recommended and a pleasure to deal with look forward to developing a fruitful relationship
Thank you for this 5* review, Pavan. We're glad we could help your business and we look forward to working closely again with you in the future.
Great service from Pinni and Gus. These guys were terrific.
Thank you for this lovely feedback, Joseph!
Excellent customer service and very efficient
Thank you, Margarita! We're glad we could help your business with one of our business loans.
Finding a company who listens to your needs and not just what an algorithm says is refreshing. The human connection and being able to speak to the team on the phone regularly is a huge plus especially when under a time pressure. An incredible team and service who stepped in to help our business in an hour of need
Thank you for this fantastic 5* review! We're happy we could help your business in its hour of need.
I am very impressed by the service provided yet again from my cashline, especially from accounts executive Pinni Zaidorf who went through the application process smoothly and clearly explaining each step and informing me of the progress. I will definitely be using your services again in the future. Regards, Robert Jones, Director, Cludiant Cymru Limited - snowdoniabus.com.
Hi Robert, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We're glad you had a smooth process and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Great service!
Thank you so much for the 5* feedback!
The team at My Cashline have been phenomenal, they fully understood my finance needs and requirements and were very accommodating in obtaining the funding I needed. The process is very quick, clear and simple. I would highly recommend the company over and above traditional banks.
Hi Stuart, thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're so glad we could help you access the finance your business needs.
Juliette is so helpful and I am so thankful for her helpful advice on loans and money management before I took out a business loan.
Thank you for this positive feedback!
Dealt with Augustine at my cash line twice now, the experience is honestly flawless and I genuinely could suggest how he could have made my experience with my cash line any better, amazing personal touch unlike most lenders and nothing is to much trouble, can not recommend Augustine and my cash line enough. Fantastic person and fantastic company
Thank you for your lovely feedback!
I have had a very positive experience with MyCashline. I found them helpful, thoughtful and intelligent: a short term lender run by humans not robots. We have a non-standard business model, and they took the time to understand it. The funds are expensive but less than other similar competitors and from working with them I trust them that the rates will come down as we build track record.
Hi Charles, thank you for this feedback. We really appreciate it and we're glad we could help your business.
Very responsive and easy to deal with
Thank you, Maggie. We're glad we could help you!
AWESOME PEOPLE AND EXTREMELY FAST 💨
Thank you! We're happy to hear you're pleased with our service.
Easy , efficient , fast and most importantly a counterpart to communicate with.
Thanks, Mark! We're so glad we could help,