More Than Accountants Reviews

of reviewers recommend More Than Accountants
Read More Than Accountants Reviews
More Than Accountants have been fantastic, Daniel and his team have given nothing but the very best service I could hope for over the last few years and I'd recommend them to anyone.
Fantastic support and services as well as an ongoing commitment to improve and embrace technology. Having More Than Accountants behind me has really made expanding the business straight forward, from payroll and pensions, bookkeeping and monthly management report, tax advice and all other manner of weird and lovely questions - they have specialists in every dept. to get you an answer ASAP. The software I now use (Xero) is market leading and my company has really benefited from its use and More Than Accountants willingness and ability to educate myself on Xero. I could not recommend enough.
I can only echo the other reviews. Right from the start, everyone has been very helpful and, more importantly, very patient in getting me through the setup and learning process. Having switched from my previous excellent accountants and payroll bureau, I must say that I am very pleased with the service and support that I am receiving. The whole team have bent over backwards to get me up and running.
Great company - offer excellent support to new set ups...
I highly recommend more than accountants! Very Professional and truly helpful. A massive thank you to Veer and Liam for the continual support and guidance, whilst sorting out my accounts after seriously being let down by my existing accountant. This is the first time in 30 years of business that I truly feel I'm in safe hands! Thanks Guys
Very happy with all the services and help provided by Akthar, Daniel and the whole team so far and would recommend them for the professional approach to all matters. Looking forward to having our accounts all automated and being able to see how the company is doing via mobile apps. Easy to use receipt bank for uploading expense receipts.
Very happy with the service from More Than Accountants, Liam, Veer and Rabia have always been very helpful and responded to questions very quickly. Keep up the good work :-)
Great company - offer excellent support to new set ups, very easy to send all invoices. Fast e-mails reply.
We moved to More than accountants a few months ago and have been incredibly impressed with the knowledge and genuine commitment to excellent customer service. We deal with Liam Devlin predominantly and find him to be proactive and so helpful and friendly and all for a fantastic monthly fixed fee whatever the level of input required. We are saving a fortune and for the first time in years actually feel like our accountants are in safe hands. Really delighted!
"I am finding this service to be on point. Email or call for advice or help, and straight on. As a small electrical company it’s a massive help to just get on with the job in hand. And being set up right from the start has helped hugely, everything is done in the background, I simply invoice clients, use receipt bank for expenses etc, and the guys at More Than do the rest. Keep up the good work."
The company I work for has outsourced the payroll processing to More Than Accountants. I have personally been working with Rabia Malik with regards to all payroll related queries - the service has been stellar! She keeps me up to date with the pension payments as well as the HMRC monthly payments. Rabia is also very quick to respond to emails and is very helpful even when I submit something late or have made a mistake... It's been such a pleasure working with her. Thank you for all your help so far!
Moved accountants a few months now, the transition was smooth, everyone we have spoken with has been amazing, they make accounting effortless and are with you every step of the way, the package they offer is second to none and at a reasonable rate, highly recommend, they make accounting simple.
Really impressed with Akthar's expertise and prompt help. After being with an accountancy firm that offered little help in between filing accounts this is a breath of fresh air.
Great support from payroll team Rabia Malik. Thank you
I would highly recommend! Never missed anything. Payroll done within maximum 24 hours by Rabia Malik.
Great service, definitely recommend!
I seamlessly transitioned both my business and personal business from my previous accountants which also included my Xero account to More Than Accountants about 6 months ago. I have found everyone excellent to deal with and very helpful. I've never been on top of my accounts as I am now which also include my VAT return every 3 months. Someone is always on hand via email or phone if I have anything more complicated that I need help with. I could not recommend them more highly.
A friendly team with prompt service that ehances my business without dominating it.
Great accountants finally!
MTA is a wonderful organisation with staff members who have gone above and beyond to help our small business. Cannot say enough about the group and highly recommend these accountants. A group to trust.
More Than Accountants is rated 5.0 based on 125 reviews