Lechuza.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lechuza.co.uk
Read Lechuza.co.uk Reviews

About Lechuza.co.uk:

Since launching on the market in 2000, LECHUZA has become the expert in beautiful and functional planters made from high-quality plastic. geobra Brandstätter, the company that also manufactures the famous PLAYMOBIL figures, has many years of expertise in processing plastic. Their sophisticated features, proven quality and the superb design of all the product developments set the innovations apart. Whether as a table decoration or interior décor - a variety of coordinating sizes available in different designs make it possible to find the right planter for every plant.

Great products
Very pleased and impressed with the product and service
I have always been fully satisfied with the products which are excellent and the service for supply cannot be faulted to date.
Easy to order, prompt delivery, excellent quality product, safely packed. I will order from this company again and again.
Excellent product. First class design and quality!! Highly recommend !!!
I found Lechuza plant pots by watching a care of bird of paradise plants on YouTube, I am impressed with the colour and quality of all the 12 pots I have purchased so far. The colours are very solid and bring a modern feel to keeping plants in pots. I don’t seem to stop buying them I am so impressed.
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2021
I'd been thinking about buying some self-watering troughs for my very sunny front garden for ages. I wanted a contemporary look but an effective watering system as I am only here during the working week. I finally decided to buy from Lechuza - not cheap but well-designed. Service was excellent and delivery prompt. I bought 2 Trio 30 troughs, with 3 individual compartments in each. Working out the assembly of the water indicator for the first compartment took me a little time to puzzle through - following the instructions for the Cubico inside the irrigation box proved the right choice. The others took moments to put together - that's learning! Easy to plant up and good guidance on getting the plants established. They look pretty good though I say it myself.
I have 8 planters on walls. I bought 7 last year and 1 last month. They are very robust and I think attractive. I have grown veg and flowering plants in them. It is so easy to keep them topped up with water and therefore no need to be watering every day. They are rather expensive, but for me totally worth the money.
Delivery arrived very fast, exactly as described. Will order more in the future if I have success with it!
These window boxes are fantastic . So good I bought 2 . Just put 5 ltrs in the bottom and forget about them for 2 weeks. Even bought one for our rental property and they love it too . So easy to maintain . No more dead plants ! Thanks kate
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 8th July 2021 Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 8th July 2021
five star products and five star service every time
Love the self watering pots, it would be great to have some more colours and styles but the ones they have are excellent.
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Does the job well. Very easy to keep plants alive with these pots.
I like this company and each product meets my expectations.
Dad loves them
EXCELLENT PRODUCT WELL DESIGNED AND ASTHETICALLY PLEASING. ORDERING FROM THE WEB SITE WAS EASY AND DELIVERY WAS EFFICIENT. WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND AND WILL USE AGAIN.
These planters are brilliant I have both indoor and outdoor types. Especially like the three on a magnetic strip which I use for herbs indoors.
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 19th June 2021
Excellent product with a high quality finish and a wonderful idea watering system for both indoor and outside use.
Absolutely in love with new pots and PON. My Hoyas seem to love the move. Will buy again
I orders 2 x planters from Lechuza and received an acknowledgement. The next email I received was from Get Potted saying my delivery was on its way! Slightly confused as no further correspondence from Lechuza. However, planters arrived quickly, well packaged and are exactly what I wanted. I've had others before and the product is great. The watering system really works and they poly rattan looks great and is durable. Can't fault the product. It would just have been nice to receive an email from Lechuza and not another company/name!
Lechuza.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 128 reviews