Lechuza.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lechuza.co.uk
Read Lechuza.co.uk Reviews

About Lechuza.co.uk:

Since launching on the market in 2000, LECHUZA has become the expert in beautiful and functional planters made from high-quality plastic. geobra Brandstätter, the company that also manufactures the famous PLAYMOBIL figures, has many years of expertise in processing plastic. Their sophisticated features, proven quality and the superb design of all the product developments set the innovations apart. Whether as a table decoration or interior décor - a variety of coordinating sizes available in different designs make it possible to find the right planter for every plant.

Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Monica B
Neera S
Neera S
Rachel D
Helpful staff when I asked questions. Website easy enough to navigate and order. Swift delivery and elegant looking pots/containers for my terrace plants.
Been using Lechuza PON since about March 2021. I have now transferred all my plants into PON and its been great! My plants love it so far. With some of the more sensitive plants, it's taken a bit longer to rehab. It's super easy to use, easy to clean up, wicks up water evenly. Fingers crossed, none of the plants so far have died or deteriorated, but have just been growing and growing, so... Highly recommend!
In the last 10 months I've purchased 5 cube 50 self watering plant pots and they are excellent. Our house plants have never looked healthier and the planters look really smart. The self watering system is so clean and the plants only need water approx every 6 weeks. Would highly recommend
Looks really good, I recommend.
I’m really happy with my planters- they’re super sturdy, look so smart on the window. I think they’ll last longer than clayfibre pots
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd May 2021 Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Your delivery times are misleading on the web site. You also claimed items had been shipped when this was not true.
Excellent service, fantastic products, great for those of us who aren’t green fingered and forget to water our plants, fits in well with modern interiors
Absolutely love these planters. My house plants have never been so healthy and are growing new shoots on what were bare stalks! Brilliant delivery and communication from Lechuza too.
The windo boxes are great, the water reservoir and level indicator mean no dead plants! Definitely recommend as the design saves all that time watering and all alive when you get back from holidays.
As planters go, those made by Lechuza are not cheap. But they are good. We've now bought several and have found them to be well-designed, robustly-built and generally good looking. Add to that the advantage of an inbuilt watering system and the cost is well justified.
good product perfect delivery
I purchased one specialist orchid and one ordinary pot. They have been in use for a couple of weeks and so far my plants are thriving. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Beautiful vase, good quality and value. Very quick delivery too. Looking forward to being a return customer.
Fantastic, I have some cottage cube pots already, probably 5 years old and still look as good as new. Wouldn't buy any others, just simply great quality.
I love lechuza, my plants loving the pon, they are thriving well. Thanks to Rare And Unusual UK Bat for the disc code.
Very good quality product
I love my Lechuza planters. I have 3 indoor and 2 outdoor planters and they all look fabulous. My plants love them too and have sprouted new shoots and are doing very well.
Really great quality products, the engineering that's gone behind it is one of the best I've seen. Customer service was really helpful and prompt when one of my planters went missing with the delivery company. Definitely recommend products like these and looking to purchase a few more.
Expensive but beautifully made and they look great.
Lechuza products are simply excellent. Not only do they look good they are simple to set up and use and the results are amazing! My orchids love them and the veg/fruit plants are so healthy. Would definitely recommend.
Lechuza.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 99 reviews