Lechuza.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lechuza.co.uk
Read Lechuza.co.uk Reviews

About Lechuza.co.uk:

Since launching on the market in 2000, LECHUZA has become the expert in beautiful and functional planters made from high-quality plastic. geobra Brandstätter, the company that also manufactures the famous PLAYMOBIL figures, has many years of expertise in processing plastic. Their sophisticated features, proven quality and the superb design of all the product developments set the innovations apart. Whether as a table decoration or interior décor - a variety of coordinating sizes available in different designs make it possible to find the right planter for every plant.

Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd November 2021
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd September 2021
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 18th September 2021
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 12th September 2021
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 8th August 2021
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 5th August 2021
I love the product and after a couple of weeks I have noticed such a difference in my plants, even in Winter, they have developed lots of new leaves and the roots are growing. The only issue is that I bought a Classico planter and watered it to the max, but the roots of the plant I planted did not reach the bottom so they couldn't drink. Another issue with that planter is that you cannot flush the pon without inundating the planter. The Classico planter is not for plants that have not been introduced to semi hydro.
Excellent products and customer service.
The service was great; couldn't fault it. I gave this as a gift, so this is what they had to say: Won't know if it works for a few months. The instructions that came with it were no help at all.
Planters themselves seem ok, but my with order value I should have received free substrate, this was not included in the delivery so I sent an email asking why not and never got a reply
Great quality products - never had any issues with my orders.
I ordered a planter 1 month ago and I still waiting to receive it 😕😕
Completely satisfied with my purchase of a 30cm cubeto pot in which I planted up with a few small carnivorous plants which are thriving. Would highly recommend
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd November 2021
Lechuza pots are good quality but very expensive. My other reservation is that despite several attempts to call for product advice, there was no customer service AT ALL! Pity!
These hanging baskets are beautiful and compliment the plants. The build quality with its stainless steel cables is exceptional and very affordable compared to the rusty chains found in garden center hanging baskets.
The Lechuza planters are well made and stylish. The watering system is easy to use and a clever design. We have a large number of the planters in various shapes, sizes and colours. All look good and are long-lasting. They are relatively high priced but because they look great and stay that way long-term (we have many that are over 10 years old and still look new) they are worth the cost.
My go-to substrate! Very speedy delivery.
I am very pleased with the two planters I chose. They are easy to assemble and are well manufactured in construction. They are also a good looking product and I would not hesitate to purchase again.
Perfect for my Peace Lilly! I did not use the pon it came with though, just normal potting soil for house plants.
Excellent planter. Highly recommend.
I have used lechuza plantar before. They are beautiful and plant feels good as well. Well maintained water level do no need to worry in busy life.
High quality pots well packaged and presented. Great for all plants.
I simply 🥰
Excellent service and after sales too
I’ve used Lechuza products for over a year. I use Lechuza Pon for all my plants which has enabled me to be totally soil free and my plants seem to be very happy with it too. I also use several of the self watering planters which are of excellent quality and means I can leave my plants for longer as the water reservoir will handle the watering for many weeks. I have recommended Lechuza to many plant friends and will continue to do so. When ordering directly the items are promptly delivered.
Arrived very quickly, however I wasn't expecting there to be SO MANY SNAIL EGGS in something so expensive.
Lechuza.co.uk is rated 4.65 based on 196 reviews