Lechuza.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lechuza.co.uk
Read Lechuza.co.uk Reviews

About Lechuza.co.uk:

Since launching on the market in 2000, LECHUZA has become the expert in beautiful and functional planters made from high-quality plastic. geobra Brandstätter, the company that also manufactures the famous PLAYMOBIL figures, has many years of expertise in processing plastic. Their sophisticated features, proven quality and the superb design of all the product developments set the innovations apart. Whether as a table decoration or interior décor - a variety of coordinating sizes available in different designs make it possible to find the right planter for every plant.

Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 16th April 2022
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd April 2022
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 1st March 2022
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2022
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 11th January 2022
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 11th January 2022
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd November 2021
Verified C
I would have liked to have given you 5 stars based on your excellent high quality made products and customer service. The reason it was only 3 stars is that the courier service DPD failed to deliver my order despite numerous phone calls. I had to wait for over a week to receive my order and this was only due to the excellent customer service from Jesse Waiganjo from Get Potted who kindly resent my order. This experience will not stop me from ordering your products again as I feel your products are the best on the market and the customer service from Get Potted was top-notch, it's just that DPD took the shine off otherwise a great shopping experience.
This email is a bit premature. The planters haven’t arrived yet!!!
Great product, easy to use and well packed. Will be using Lechuza planters in future.
Super fast delivery, product in perfect condition!
Lovely cyan coloured self watering planter. Does what it says on the tin.
We have many self watering (reservoir) planters and they are amazing. Our planters are indoors and outdoors, 11 so far and awaiting delivery of the biggest planters currently available for our grape vine. These planters really come into their own during hot summer periods and when away reducing the importance of being able to regularly water
I have been very impressed with the planters. So much so that i have ordered more. They are sturdy, yet reasonably lightweight. Watering is a doddle, though one has to keep an eye out.
They look smart and act the part.
Ordered one afternoon. Devery next morning. Very good product. Looks very good and works well.
Great quality product delivered quickly. Highly recommend
I love my new Lechuza planter. I now have three along a front wall to brighten the space up. They are sturdy and attractive. Arrived very fast too - ahead of promised time. Thank you!
Delivered quickly, set up instructions were clear. Only had it planted a few days so can’t yet comment on the self watering part but product is strongly made and looks very nice.
We've got these nice looking and very sensible planters all along our balconies. If I forget to water or go away, the plants feed themselves from the water troughs. Ideal!
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 16th April 2022
Just brilliant Orderd delivers planted What more could you ask for And looks amazing
I bought three smaller Lechuza pots six years ago and they still look as good as they did when they were new. I purchased four large pots for our new garden as I couldn't find any that I liked more than this make. Might be more expensive than others but in my view it is well worth spending a little extra. Look amazing and everyone that sees them comments on them.
Lechuza.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd April 2022
Speedy delivery and a great product !
Excellent product & service.
Brilliant product and fast delivery
Absolute great products! I’m only a week in and a lot of plants that usually are dormant have now woken up and started growing! Definitely my first choice now, especially for my more expensive plant collections.
I'm ok i loved