Lawyers Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lawyers Online
Read Lawyers Online Reviews

About Lawyers Online:

Lawyers Online is a Leading Law Firm offering the best specialist advice in all areas of law across the United Kingdom.
Over 30,000 legal enquiries answered
All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence

advice@lawyersonline.co.uk

16 Imperial Square, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

Tell us how Lawyers Online made you happy
Myself and my partner used online lawyers for an ILA certificate and they were fantastic! Not only did they organise the video call quickly and we managed to make our deadline, Rosie produced an ILA on headed paper within an hour or two and then when we had to go back to get an ILA certificate as requested by the lender, Zac and Rosie organised this within a matter of hours and we managed to meet our deadline for completion! Would highly recommend and would use again if needed
Clifford has been amazing from start to finish. I would use him again any day!
Clifford Was extremely efficient and helpful. The whole process of changing the Title Deeds on my property was a excellent. Would highly recommend using Lawyers Online. I will most definitely use for any future business. Liz
Clifford was extremely helpful from start to finish transferring title Deeds, Made the whole process very easy. Would highly recommend. Will definitely use again.
Faultless work with Lawyers Online. I was able to book an appointment online for the following day, I was contacted exactly on time and got all the information and advice I needed. Seamless.
Ok so Lawyers Online was started as a quick one time solution to business lease, however! Clifford who I dealt with i found to be extremely helpful and straight to the point! There was no faff! No fluff talk and no time wasting! This was not what I expected from a random online company! After agreeing our price which is excellent for what I get, Clifford now handles every new business agreement and I’m only to happy to keep him busy as he is very efficient, effective and Does actually answer the phone every time I call. I find that lawyers online as a whole want exactly what we all what in business , which for me is a well done job for a fair price! And that is exactly what I get!
I honestly cannot rate Lawers Online highly enough. I required urgent independent legal advice and was able to get an appointment almost instantly. When I did have my appointment, documents were turned around the very same day within the matter of an hour or so. Rosie Houghton is excellent, efficient and highly recommended. From my very first call with Lawyer Online's team to make an enquiry, they were all so kind and accommodating. Special mention to Zac too who took my enquiry and was so polite and helpful. Would not hesitate for a moment to use again. Thank you Lawyers Online!
The service was clear , concise and very prompt, this is the second time this year I have used Lawyers Online Rosie explained everything very clearly and was very helpful throughout. I would recommend them to any of my clients.
This is the 3rd time I have used Lawyers online and I cannot speak highly enough of them. They are very efficient and the service is really easy to use (I didn’t even need to leave my living room!) My call was with Rosie Houghton who was very helpful, clear and precise, I would not use anyone else … thank you
Fast, efficient and thorough. I needed an ILA and Rosie has sorted it with no fuss whatsoever. Would highly recommend.
Lawyers online has been very helpful and efficient to provide independent legal advice session and confirmation letter. In particular, the level of efficiency is beyond my expectation. Really pleased with this service and price.
I was looking for a solicitor online and after having a look at some and the reviews, I decided to go with Lawyers Online. I have to say the service, openness and ease of communication, specifically with Clifford who progressed my matter with professionalism, honesty and was always available and approachable. I would highly recommend Lawyers Online and would not hesitate to use Clifford and the Team again. Thank you.
Lawyers Online have provided an extremely efficient service. I needed to arrange Independent Legal Advice and this was organised and arranged very quickly. Zac responded to my emails very swiftly. Rosie provided clear advice over video call and the documents were completed and sent back within less than 24hrs of Rosie receiving them. I was very impressed and would thoroughly recommend Lawyers online.
I contacted Lawyers Online late on a Friday morning requiring an solicitor's statement after being quoted quite long lead times by other firms. I was very pleased to have an appointment set up on Monday afternoon and have it completed the very next day. I would recommend for their fast and efficient service.
Prompt and good service. Will definitely recommend.
From day 1 Clifford was absolutely fantastic, he was in contact throughout, and kept us informed every step of the way. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything that was happening. Our case was quite a complicated one with files etc not being easily given to Clifford but he just carried on and kept us on track with everything, all whilst being on the phone to us to keep us updated. I couldn’t fault anything and would 100% recommend Clifford to anyone wanting a fantastic, friendly, precise solicitor. Thank you for everything Clifford Kate Swaby
The best and fastest lawyer that i ever had. Professional and really helpful. Always answering my phone call and guiding me all the way. Thanks again I will use Clifford again 100% , can t recommed enough...
Rosie was friendly and efficient in providing independent legal advice
I reached out to lawyers online with alot of hesitations but I am here Leaving Mr Clifford a feed back as I am hugely satisfied with the job he did for me. Very detailed, organise person; he was avaliable days and night when ever I had a questions. Thanks again and will use lawyer online agian. All the best guys.
Clifford was simply outstanding. As a newish company, he guided us through completing our first commercial lease with ease. His knowledge in this field was second to none, and even when we presented him with the tough deadlines, he made sure we were in a position to move before the deadline expired. Communication for us was key and we were kept informed, good or bad, right away so we knew what we were dealing with. He took away the sleepless nights with updates as and when we required them. If he says he will call you at 12pm, he will call you at 12pm. Cannot recommend Lawyers Online and Clifford enough... 10/10
Lawyers Online is rated 4.99 based on 81 reviews