Lawyers Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lawyers Online
Read Lawyers Online Reviews

About Lawyers Online:

Lawyers Online is a Leading Law Firm offering the best specialist advice in all areas of law across the United Kingdom.
Over 30,000 legal enquiries answered
All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence
First class advice in whatever area of law you need legal expertise in

advice@lawyersonline.co.uk

16 Imperial Square,
Cheltenham,
Gloucestershire

Tell us how Lawyers Online made you happy
We would unhesitatingly recommend Rosie & Zac of Lawyers online.
We found the company somewhat by chance but we are delighted with
the service they afforded us.
Prompt communications and paperwork very quickly turned around.
They always replied to emails same day.
When we may need legal help in the future - we will be in contact with Rosie & Zac as a first choice.
We needed legal advice on the purchase of a garage. We contacted Lawyers Online and were immediately contacted by Clifford. Clifford was professional throughout and regularly contacted us and kept us up to date with what we needed to know. The process went on much longer than we had expected, but Clifford offered reassurance throughout and made the process very smooth. Would definitely recommend Lawyers Online, excellent value for money. Thank you
Rosie and Zac were outstanding. I was a little worried about going online for formal advice and legal administration, but was astounded at how slick and professional they were. Great value for money, embraced the technology, which in Covid times was perfect and our business bank were clearly impressed too. Well done guys - see you next time - Managing Director
Great service and price, thanks to Rosie and zac for arranging everything so efficiently. Would definitely recommend to anyone considering using their services in the future.
Excellent value for money and Clifford went above and beyond to ensure everything was in hand. Such a pleasant and helpful chap. Thank you Clifford!!
Outstanding, helpful, approachable, fabulous service would highly recommend, i wouldn't hesitate to use again. Thank you Rosie & a massive thank you Clifford 👏 👏👏
Really good service, competitive price, professional and concise.

I needed legal advice urgently, they told me they could get me seen the same day at 4pm. 4:30 came along we were finished, I had what I needed; done!
Great Service. Will recommend. Well done Zac and Rosie. Thank you.
Never had such efficient service, Rosie very professional, would definitely
Recommend this company. Also Zak very helpful.
Clifford is an amazing lawyer. Gets to the point straight and brutally direct. Swift turnaround of legal docs. Happy with the service.
Lawyers Online provided a First Class service from start to finish.

I was kept updated at every stage of the process, and the matter was executed in an extremely professional manner and at pace.

Excellent value for money.

Very easy to communicate with, and I cannot recommend their services enough - truly exceptional.

A credit to the industry themselves and the industry.

Thank you.
Very friendly, efficient and definitely the best value for money!
Before finding Lawyers Online, I spoke with several other solicitors to obtain a quote for providing Independent Legal Advice in relation to a residential mortgage. The other solicitors I spoke with did not seem familiar with requirements and quoted a price far higher than Lawyers Online. Rosie provided professional, friendly and fast service. She made everything so easy and would recommend the service to anyone.
Excellent service at excellent price. Run by true professionals. I won't use anyone else from now on. Highly recommended.
I needed to get an ILA done for a mortgage. From start to finish, this was completed in the space of less than 5 days with all documents reaching my solicitor promptly. Highly recommend them.
Great service. Exceptional communication.
We were desperate for a document to be prepared and signed quickly and Rosie arranged a video call with us for the next afternoon. We went through the correct processes, signed the document in front of her, emailed a copy and then posted the originals to her the same day by special delivery. Rosie received the documents the next day, signed them, emailed and posted them to the third party by special delivery. Very efficient and excellent service for which we are very grateful.
Quick, friendly and helpful service and especially good when the original letter had to be changed.
Simple, cost effective & convenient for basic legal processes.
Lawyers Online is rated 4.97 based on 39 reviews