Lawyers Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lawyers Online
Read Lawyers Online Reviews

About Lawyers Online:

Lawyers Online is a Leading Law Firm offering the best specialist advice in all areas of law across the United Kingdom.
Over 30,000 legal enquiries answered
All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence
First class advice in whatever area of law you need legal expertise in

advice@lawyersonline.co.uk

16 Imperial Square,
Cheltenham,
Gloucestershire

Tell us how Lawyers Online made you happy
Lawyers Online provided a First Class service from start to finish.

I was kept updated at every stage of the process, and the matter was executed in an extremely professional manner and at pace.

Excellent value for money.

Very easy to communicate with, and I cannot recommend their services enough - truly exceptional.

A credit to the industry themselves and the industry.

Thank you.
Very friendly, efficient and definitely the best value for money!
Before finding Lawyers Online, I spoke with several other solicitors to obtain a quote for providing Independent Legal Advice in relation to a residential mortgage. The other solicitors I spoke with did not seem familiar with requirements and quoted a price far higher than Lawyers Online. Rosie provided professional, friendly and fast service. She made everything so easy and would recommend the service to anyone.
Excellent service at excellent price. Run by true professionals. I won't use anyone else from now on. Highly recommended.
I needed to get an ILA done for a mortgage. From start to finish, this was completed in the space of less than 5 days with all documents reaching my solicitor promptly. Highly recommend them.
Great service. Exceptional communication.
We were desperate for a document to be prepared and signed quickly and Rosie arranged a video call with us for the next afternoon. We went through the correct processes, signed the document in front of her, emailed a copy and then posted the originals to her the same day by special delivery. Rosie received the documents the next day, signed them, emailed and posted them to the third party by special delivery. Very efficient and excellent service for which we are very grateful.
Quick, friendly and helpful service and especially good when the original letter had to be changed.
Simple, cost effective & convenient for basic legal processes.
Received swift responses and excellent service due to needing urgent paperwork within 24-48hours in order to complete a house purchase. Would highly recommend!
Prompt, efficient, friendly and professional. Highly recommended.
Rosie acted for us Very quickly and super efficiently , very grateful for everything . Would certainly recommend .
One of the best online Law Firms I've come across. Solicitors were very professional and the service was quick and efficient.

Would definitely recommend!
Excellent service, delivered ahead of schedule and always with some humour to remove the seriousness of the requirement. 10 out of 10 and already recommended.
Very good and professional service. I am really pleased with the service I have received.
I will definitely recommend Lawyers Online to anyone who needs this sort of service.
I couldn’t recommend lawyers online enough! Rosie was so helpful! She arranged a Skype call within a day and the document were sent and received by my mortgage broker a few days after that. And this was all around a bank holiday! Such quick service and an absolute life saver! The cost was so reasonable too! Thank you so much!
5* experience, Clifford was a dream to deal with. Highly recommended
My experience of Lawyers Online was excellent, if I could of give 10 stars I would of done. Clifford who handled my Commercial Tenancy Agreement was the best and I have no doubt I will use them again. He is also a good contact to have for the future as he can handle a lot of other aspects of Law as well.
Thanks again
Very efficient. Great service.
Lawyers Online is rated 4.97 based on 29 reviews