Lawyers Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lawyers Online
Read Lawyers Online Reviews

About Lawyers Online:

Lawyers Online is a Leading Law Firm offering the best specialist advice in all areas of law across the United Kingdom.
Over 30,000 legal enquiries answered
All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence
First class advice in whatever area of law you need legal expertise in

advice@lawyersonline.co.uk

16 Imperial Square,
Cheltenham,
Gloucestershire

Tell us how Lawyers Online made you happy
From day 1 Clifford was absolutely fantastic, he was in contact throughout, and kept us informed every step of the way. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything that was happening. Our case was quite a complicated one with files etc not being easily given to Clifford but he just carried on and kept us on track with everything, all whilst being on the phone to us to keep us updated. I couldn’t fault anything and would 100% recommend Clifford to anyone wanting a fantastic, friendly, precise solicitor. Thank you for everything Clifford Kate Swaby
The best and fastest lawyer that i ever had. Professional and really helpful. Always answering my phone call and guiding me all the way. Thanks again I will use Clifford again 100% , can t recommed enough...
Rosie was friendly and efficient in providing independent legal advice
I reached out to lawyers online with alot of hesitations but I am here Leaving Mr Clifford a feed back as I am hugely satisfied with the job he did for me. Very detailed, organise person; he was avaliable days and night when ever I had a questions. Thanks again and will use lawyer online agian. All the best guys.
Clifford was simply outstanding. As a newish company, he guided us through completing our first commercial lease with ease. His knowledge in this field was second to none, and even when we presented him with the tough deadlines, he made sure we were in a position to move before the deadline expired. Communication for us was key and we were kept informed, good or bad, right away so we knew what we were dealing with. He took away the sleepless nights with updates as and when we required them. If he says he will call you at 12pm, he will call you at 12pm. Cannot recommend Lawyers Online and Clifford enough... 10/10
Dealt with Clifford on a commercial lease issue. Much better service than local solicitors. Will be using again.
I got my first commercial lease and of course, was uneducated about the whole process. Clifford eased my mind and explained everything clearly. Definitely great customer service and professionalism. I am also very happy with the deal I got. If I ever need any other advice, Clifford/Lawyers Online is the one I will call on. Thank you so much for everything! The new unit is great! I highly recommend Lawyers Online.
The service I received was from Lawyers online was excellent. Clifford made the process easy and was always available to make the signing of the lease so smooth. I highly recommend him and the company! I would not hesitate to use their services in the future.
Absolutely incredible service from Clifford. He has been an absolute joy from start to finish throughout our commercial conveyancing agreement. Not only was the price an absolute bargain compared to other companies but the service has been first class. I was a little dubious to start with about working with a solely online company but my doubts were put aside from my initial conversation with Clifford. He gave us honest advice and completed on our new premise within 6 weeks which is exactly what we wanted. I cannot fault Clifford and Lawyers Online at all and I would have no hesitation at all recommending them to anyone.
We just completed on commercial lease and Clifford was great from day one very clear in his feedback and his guidance was great to navigate through the legal process. I would highly recommend and fees charged is very fair for the work done.
My experience with lawyers online has been nothing but first rate. From the very start I could tell Clifford was a consummate professional. Dedicated to his work in everyway ( emails at midnight). I would highly recommend lawyers online and especially Clifford. Thank you for helping in make my dream a reality. Colin
Excellent service overall from Lawyers online but specifically from our allocated solicitor Clifford. He was absolutely marvellous, and worked hard and late to ensure that I met my deadline and gave me lots of good contact and sound advice throughout as a novice of this particular area. I cannot recommend him highly enough or thank him enough. Everyone very friendly and easy to deal with money well spent.
We worked with the lovely Clifford to a very tight schedule and he managed to turn our new lease around in under 3 weeks. He was friendly helpful and calming, honestly don't know what we would of done without him and so thankful we found him through Lawyers Online. Could not recommend Clifford enough, he even went out his way and learnt a little polish for us.. and told us it was all complete in our home language. Truly amazing :) x
We worked with Clifford for the takeover licence agreement for our pub. Clifford provided a professional and speedy service from start to finish. I would not hesitate to use Lawyers Online again and would always recommend them without a second thought. Thanks for all your help Clifford, we really do appreciate it.
As a non profit making organisation we did not have much money to spare. So, I instructed Lawyers Online who came in at the most competitive price. However, the cheapest quote did NOT mean a poor quality service! Clifford Goldhill took SHARP Life & Learning Skills new lease agreement on. He was amazing from start to finish and went above and beyond to ensure that our move into new premises went smoothly by the date I specified. I would highly recommend Lawyers Online and if you are lucky enough to have Clifford as your lawyer you will be extremely well looked after and in the best hands!
I was appointed Clifford Goldhill. At every stage of the process he was very helpful , understanding and professional. Most of all Lawyers online were very well priced. I most definitely would use Clifford and lawyers online again.
I was very unsure about using this online service but i can honestly say i would use them again. I had a Solicitor called Clifford Goldhill that helped me with a commercial lease and i have to say what a nice man he was very Professional. Amazing service, very helpful, very quick and phoned me when they said they would. i would highly recommend this company. Prices were also very fair.
I was recommended Lawyers online by a friend who had previously used them and raved about how great Clifford was for her. Setting up a new company and sorting legal documents for the first time can sometimes be slightly daunting, thankfully having Clifford to explain all of the legal terms put me instantly at ease. He is extremely efficient and kept in touch at all times, I never felt the need to chase him and knew he always had this in hand. Clifford has been an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you!
I have to say that my experience with local lawyers has been poor. I hadn't realised just how poor until problems arose with my property boundary. It seemed that a significant part of my property had been improperly conveyed by my local solicitor which meant that only part of my house plot could be registered with the Land Registry. Years of talks with the conveyancing lawyer and Land Registry failed to resolve the problem. So I decided to approach Lawyers Online just to see if the performance of its lawyers would be as 'up to date' as its name implied. it was. What a refreshing change. Clifford looked after me and was, at all times, responsive, thoughtful and creative. He took time to understand the problem, identified the root cause of my inability to solve it and developed and quickly executed a solution - and all for a very competitive (and fixed) price. The concept of 'online' lawyers works - certainly with this company. I highly recommend and thank them for their great service Robert
Lawyers Online, particularly Max were so helpful in my house move. I had real difficulty in obtaining a form and they did all they could to help me locate it and filled it out really quickly. I was initially a bit worried about using the online service but was so happy with the result. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services or use them again.
Lawyers Online is rated 4.98 based on 66 reviews