Lawyers Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lawyers Online
Read Lawyers Online Reviews

About Lawyers Online:

Lawyers Online is a Leading Law Firm offering the best specialist advice in all areas of law across the United Kingdom.
Over 30,000 legal enquiries answered
All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence
First class advice in whatever area of law you need legal expertise in

advice@lawyersonline.co.uk

16 Imperial Square,
Cheltenham,
Gloucestershire

Tell us how Lawyers Online made you happy
We recently used Lawyers Online to provide some independent advice to our directors prior to entering into a funding agreement as our usual solicitor couldn’t help us within the timescales required. They were awesome and from within six hours of our initial online query we had the endorsed certificates emailed and posted! Lawyers online will be our first port of call from now on!
Excellent service and confirmation letter of advice given within 2 hours of my conversation with Clifford
Probably the best legal service you could ever get and at a very reasonable price. My question was relating to a lease which I read but was confused by the jargon. So I paid £70 or so with my query. An elaborate/intelligent reply came within 48 hours - 1 page of recommendation. Thank you again for such a great service.
Clifford Goodhill looked after my transfer of title with swift ease and competent execution. I received a quality fast service and will be using Lawyers Online again.
Lawyers Online is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews