Kin Coffee Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kin Coffee Limited
Read Kin Coffee Limited Reviews

Tell us how Kin Coffee Limited made you happy
It's early days, but so far my experience is of nice people selling an excellent product with great service. Put like that, not at all bad!
Fantastic customer service, Fantastic product. Brilliant small business
Best coffee around, especially the Peruvian.
I love Kin Coffee and their terrific service.
Speedy delivery, fantastic coffee and great customer service – thank you!
Great coffee and lovely local producers. Love the glass jars
Kin coffee is great it’s so fresh and is enjoyed by our house hold thoroughly !
Kin Coffee Limited 5 star review on 6th September 2021
Great coffee, prompt service, thank you.
Bought for a friend who loves this coffee and now we have all had a taste. Its delicious!
Very delicious aroma and taste, great service too
Fabulous coffee.
Superb coffee & absoutely fantastic service. I would highly recommend this coffee.
Came across KIN coffee at Lenham Market. We brought some and soon found a week later we had gone through the whole jar. Well thank god I went online and found out they do a subscription. Customer service has been second to none. Just fantastic small buisness!
Came across Kin Coffee at the Wealden mid summer fair. I have finally found my coffee of choice. Both Songbird (wow what a Beautiful flavour) and Early bird make outstanding coffee. Keep up the good work!
I have just discovered Kin Coffee. I've tasted both Songbird and Earlybird - they are both really nice. I love the fact that the beans come in a glass bottle and then refills can be ordered in compostable pouches. Highly recommended!
Probably some of the best coffee I have had in recent years, now definitely my go to coffee. Really appreciate the extra bag of beans due to delays out of their control. Definitely will be purchasing more in the near future.
Loving the new and improved Kin black t-shirts which bought me luck for the England game on Saturday! Now also using their finer grind in my Aeropress every morning which is serving me well.
Best coffee to buy for your home brews!
Excellent customer service, fantastic coffee, highly recommend!
I recently bought the Brazil 'Sun Dried' coffee beans at the Craft Fair in Hawkhurst (in a handy bottle) and it is delicious. It was also nice to have a chat with Greg and Kate; they are obviously very enthusiastic about roasting coffee. Hope their 'Early Bird' business will fly :-)
Kin Coffee Limited is rated 5.00 based on 45 reviews