Kin Coffee Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kin Coffee Limited
Read Kin Coffee Limited Reviews

Tell us how Kin Coffee Limited made you happy
Came across Kin Coffee at the Wealden mid summer fair. I have finally found my coffee of choice. Both Songbird (wow what a Beautiful flavour) and Early bird make outstanding coffee. Keep up the good work!
I have just discovered Kin Coffee. I've tasted both Songbird and Earlybird - they are both really nice. I love the fact that the beans come in a glass bottle and then refills can be ordered in compostable pouches. Highly recommended!
Probably some of the best coffee I have had in recent years, now definitely my go to coffee. Really appreciate the extra bag of beans due to delays out of their control. Definitely will be purchasing more in the near future.
Loving the new and improved Kin black t-shirts which bought me luck for the England game on Saturday! Now also using their finer grind in my Aeropress every morning which is serving me well.
Best coffee to buy for your home brews!
Excellent customer service, fantastic coffee, highly recommend!
I recently bought the Brazil 'Sun Dried' coffee beans at the Craft Fair in Hawkhurst (in a handy bottle) and it is delicious. It was also nice to have a chat with Greg and Kate; they are obviously very enthusiastic about roasting coffee. Hope their 'Early Bird' business will fly :-)
I haven’t enjoyed a new coffee so much in a long while. Subtle flavours, delicate aroma and a smooth finish. A pleasure to drink and to support a local coffee company roasting their responsibly sourced beans in my home county!
Kin Coffee Limited 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
Perfect every time. Bean or blended, it's the best coffee I've had in ages!
Kin Coffee Limited 5 star review on 19th May 2021
Gift for my boyfriend who said it was absolutely delicious in the cafetière
Delicious, well priced, perfectly roasted coffee! And great merchandise too. Would definitely recommend.
We were really pleased with our delicious coffee, It arrived really promptly & was very carefully packed, Looking forward to my breakfast cup! Thankyou Greg & Kate 😊
Great to meet Greg from Kin Coffee @ our local farmers market. Crakin Coffee!
Yummiest smelling coffee that then tastes even better to boot!!!
I discovered Kin Coffee’s Snowbird by accident - I am so glad that I did!! It is a fresh coffee with a toasted nut & dark chocolate taste that is lovely to drink black, with cream or milk any time of day 🤎
Great service, great coffee, great merch, thanks Greg & Kate!
Fantastic smooth taste to the coffee, and came beautifully presented. Can’t wait to order again!
Really nice coffee! Not too strong and really flavoursome. Packaging etc is all really good too.
Excellent service, excellent coffee!
Delicious tasting coffee and super fresh! Amazing to have a date on the pack as to when it was roasted.Would highly recommend!
Kin Coffee Limited is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews