Kin Coffee Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kin Coffee Limited
Read Kin Coffee Limited Reviews

Tell us how Kin Coffee Limited made you happy
I discovered Kin Coffee’s Snowbird by accident - I am so glad that I did!! It is a fresh coffee with a toasted nut & dark chocolate taste that is lovely to drink black, with cream or milk any time of day 🤎
Great service, great coffee, great merch, thanks Greg & Kate!
Fantastic smooth taste to the coffee, and came beautifully presented. Can’t wait to order again!
Really nice coffee! Not too strong and really flavoursome. Packaging etc is all really good too.
Excellent service, excellent coffee!
Delicious tasting coffee and super fresh! Amazing to have a date on the pack as to when it was roasted.Would highly recommend!
Absolutely delicious. Living in London I am spoilt for choice for good coffee but this rivals many of the coffee roasters that I would buy from here. Highly recommend!
Great experience with first order from KIN coffee. Efficient ordering system and prompt delivery with stylish packaging and products...and the coffee is excellent too! Thank you.
Excellent first order....ordered late Weds eve and arrived early Friday. Tastes good too!!
Delicious coffee, fast delivery. Will be ordering again.
I was delighted with my KIN coffee and merchandise order - quality products which arrived on time and beautifully packaged .... what a treat!
Smooth and rich bodied. Very nice to have as the morning brew!
Excellent coffee and service, quick delivery as well. I’d give more but we’re only limited to 5 stars!
Great service! Great coffee, would recommend to anyone! Get buying guys...
Such a great company. Coffee is amaizng, apparel is great quality and the fact it is a small company, you can feel the passion and love in all their products.
Excellent coffee & fantastic service. I'll definitely be ordering again.
Wholehearted recommendation for Kin Coffee from us. Our package was received via next day delivery with the coffee itself marked as roasted just a couple of days earlier. As such it is everything which you would expect from an artisan supplier such as this. Top marks, great presentation and great coffee. Thankyou.
Our first Kin coffee order has arrived on time and did not disappoint! The coffee tastes great as you would expect from a specialist provider that has agonised over every part of their process. The mug also looks very high-end, this will have to become my new morning coffee mug (sorry old Sainsbury's Latte cup...) Here is to watching this young business grow and grow!
Kin Coffee Limited is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews