Just Enough Brave Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Enough Brave
Read Just Enough Brave Reviews

d.smith@justenoughbrave.co.uk

Tell us how Just Enough Brave made you happy
Just EnoughBrave is able to get beneath the skin of a brand, fully comprehend the ethos and intention then deliver a fantastic translation. My last project with him was for Nicholas Jones Limited where I watched the owner's face light up as the new logo and language was revealed to him. Thank you Dave!
Dave has been a pleasure to work with and was really committed to achieving our vision for the project he worked on with us. He goes the extra mile, nothing is too much, and I'm looking forward to working with him again.
I've been working with Dave and team for a number of years - they are my absolute "go to" people for new marketing ideas, branding, and design work. Thinking outside the box and coming up with new and exciting ideas (often "off the wall") is what I really love, there's literally no holds bared and Just Enough Brave is a very apt name!! If you're in search of a company to elevate your business with new & innovate ideas I highly recommend you speak to them.
Great service delivered with a friendly smile and lots of techie know-how. A winning combination.
Dave at JEB is a great designer and we have worked with him since we launched back in 2012. Would highly recommend him. Quality and at a good price.
Dave had a brief from me about my new business and the image I wanted to portray with my branding. He made some suggestions and I left it to him. What he designed exceeded my expectations for my small business and I am so proud of my logo, it is spot on.
Brave is one of those rare things. A company that understands, that interrogates, that comprehends. Brave doesn't go beyond. It goes beyond beyond; to ensure that every thing it does makes more believable, more powerful, more persuasive and more meaningful the resulting job is with which it was entasked.
TH March entrusted Dave Smith and Just Enough Brave with a pivotal brand refresh project. Dave was very focused in helping us achieve a healthy update and not losing our brand heritage. The direction has been very well received and works across all offline and online channels plus has increased engagement with new creative and visual themes. Insurance can at times be a tricky subject area (or not as instant grabbing for many to work on), but Just Enough Brave handled it with complete dexterity and delivered on time. We now work with them monthly to handle a variety of outputs.
Always professional, always friendly and I would always recommend!
Just Enough Brave is a great team delivering high quality design and marketing support with excellent customer service.
The just enough brave team are the most talented people I know. The creativeness is beyond belief and they are always researching and getting inspiration for new ideas to keep clients image at the forefront of current trends.
Brave, Bold and unique. Their ideas and ability to grasp the concept of your brand are outstanding. They come up with ideas which are for you your individual taste which translates in to your market!
We have worked with Just Enough Brave for many years on both design and print elements of our marketing campaigns. We enjoy the creative discussions that take place, as well as the understanding of our target markets and geographical area; these are essentials to our partnership working and delivery of our marketing campaigns.
Always awesome brand design from Just Enough Brave. Re branded our business Bakare Beds.
Just Enough Brave is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews