Home Valet Company c/o RDi international Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Valet Company c/o RDi international Limited
Having received the large ostrich feather duster from Home Valet Company, I found it to be excellent and just what I required. Impressive also, was that the owner responded in person, to a query.
I had 2 of these dusters years ago I needed to replace them so I was thrilled to find these they are the best floor dusters you can buy they are big so get a wide area and the poles are metal not plastic like all the others on the net I have dogs that shed all the time these dusters make quick work of cleaning it up my floors look brilliant thankyou
Thank you for replacing this. My Mother in law is very happy with her replacement.
Duster has now arrived. Very pleased with it and thank you for your prompt attention
it did the job very good
Easy to use, collects dust nicely. Very satisfied.
Terrific response to negative review which fully resolved my issue.
Excellent service. Received a different mop to replace the one that I didn't find much use. However, the 3 in 1 mop only arrived at 5 p.m. tonight so I haven't had a chance to use it yet.
Revised review: The company has sent me a replacement for the broken duster. I was thrilled with their great customer service to sort out the issue very quickly. The duster works brilliantly now.
Great and speedy service.
Home Valet Company c/o RDi international Limited is rated 4.70 based on 10 reviews