Hey Gorgeous Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hey Gorgeous

About Hey Gorgeous:

We formulate amazing, affordable and effective skin, body and bath care products that make you feel pampered and just downright gorgeous. Using only sustainably sourced, naturally harvested botanical ingredients we incorporate these in advanced formulations for proven results to target specific skincare goals.

Our ingredients are known to reverse signs of ageing, nourish and hydrate dryness, plump up lines and wrinkles, minimise acne, marks and scarring and restore your skin’s natural radiance. The provenance of our ingredients is very important to us.

We choose certified organic, locally sourced ingredients whenever possible, and always from leading suppliers. We never include additives, harmful synthetics, mineral oil, sulphates, fillers or any other nasties in our products, just pure goodness for your skin, that doesn’t cost the earth.

info@heygorgeous.uk

Tell us how Hey Gorgeous made you happy
Hey Gorgeous 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Hey Gorgeous 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Tracy Kennedy
Hey Gorgeous 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Shirley Ann Bees Luis
More Photos & Videos
Love the products I bought. My skin looks clear, soft and fresh.
I cannot praise Hey Gorgeous enough. All the products i have tried are amazing. I emailed the customer service team asking for advice and was very pleased to get a very informative reply. I was recommended the Vitanol & Hyaluronic face cream. This cream is beautiful. It goes on with ease and sinks in straightaway, has now become my favourite. I also love the shea face cleanser it smells divine. My teen daughter uses the Satsuma face cleanser and is now addicted. Thank you Hey Gorgeous.
I will definitely be a lifelong user of Hey Gorgeous and would recommend them to anyone.
Hey Gorgeous 5 star review on 22nd June 2020