Hey Gorgeous Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hey Gorgeous
Read Hey Gorgeous Reviews

About Hey Gorgeous:

We formulate amazing, affordable and effective skin, body and bath care products that make you feel pampered and just downright gorgeous. Using only sustainably sourced, naturally harvested botanical ingredients we incorporate these in advanced formulations for proven results to target specific skincare goals.

Our ingredients are known to reverse signs of ageing, nourish and hydrate dryness, plump up lines and wrinkles, minimise acne, marks and scarring and restore your skin’s natural radiance. The provenance of our ingredients is very important to us.

We choose certified organic, locally sourced ingredients whenever possible, and always from leading suppliers. We never include additives, harmful synthetics, mineral oil, sulphates, fillers or any other nasties in our products, just pure goodness for your skin, that doesn’t cost the earth.

info@heygorgeous.uk

Tell us how Hey Gorgeous made you happy
Great company with great customer service.
This is an amazing skincare range. I have battled with acne my entire life and these are the first products which have actually worked. Your skin is left looking healthy and soft. And everything smells amazing!
I have been using their products for nearly a year now, they smell lovely, packaging is pretty and they have been really good for my skin, I’m so glad I have found their products, haven’t needed to use anything else since
Love the products I bought. My skin looks clear, soft and fresh.
Hey Gorgeous 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
I cannot praise Hey Gorgeous enough. All the products i have tried are amazing. I emailed the customer service team asking for advice and was very pleased to get a very informative reply. I was recommended the Vitanol & Hyaluronic face cream. This cream is beautiful. It goes on with ease and sinks in straightaway, has now become my favourite. I also love the shea face cleanser it smells divine. My teen daughter uses the Satsuma face cleanser and is now addicted. Thank you Hey Gorgeous.
I will definitely be a lifelong user of Hey Gorgeous and would recommend them to anyone.
Hey Gorgeous 5 star review on 22nd June 2020