Gift Pop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gift Pop

contact@giftpop.co.uk

Tell us how Gift Pop made you happy
I bought a pink flower pin from Gift pop which is fabulous , arrived when it was predicted to , came with the gorgeous touch of Pom poms in the package ! The pin itself looks fab - would definitely buy if them again
Never been let down with Gift Pop Products. Good quality, long lasting and always match the description. Can’t fault this brand. Everyone needs some POP in their lives. 😊
I found Giftpop Boutique and Hannah on Instagram, in 2018. I love her colourful, sometimes quirky, always tasteful, mixture of goodies and I have bought bags and brooches and jewellery from her, easy to use, online shop. Service is quick, reliable and Hannah always gets back to you if you have a query. Follow her on Instagram @giftpopboutique and you will be the first to know of any bargains, flash sales or if postage is free all weekend. Thank you Hannah, I love everything that I have bought from you. 🌸💜🌸
Recently purchased blush Tote.
Absolutely gorgeous bag. Stylish, goes with everything. A much needed accessory!!!
Second bag from Giftpop, love them both, great value for money, always get compliments. The only downside is the time I spend trying to decide on colours or strap design as they are all gorgeous and I want them all. X
Absolutely over the moon with my 3 in 1 bag and strap - speedy delivery, beautifully packed (those Pom poms!) and a fabulous product - great value for money
Lovely, cheerful and colourful home products, jewellery and presents for friends. Excellent efficient personal service.
Gorgeous necklace 🍬 great service 🍬 speedy delivery 🍬
Lovely table runner and bag strap for my squashy, great service, thank you
I'm a regular to Gift Pop...its really my happy shop! I've always had fantastic service and good feed back on delivery times and order progress. Hannah is really efficient and definitely goes a step further to help. The choice of stock is fab I've purchased 4 bags ,numerous pieces of cute jewellery and lovely home items all great quality and very reasonably priced. As an overseas customer I often take advantage of the regular discount codes which help with tge cost of postage. I love it!
Fantastic products at affordable prices and always speedy delivery. Love a Giftpop Pop! X
I found Gift Pop on Insta and have never looked back. I’ve bought presents for me and for family and friends and I’ve never been disappointed by a purchase. Lovely quality and very reasonably priced, I can’t help but have a peek each day to see what new products are up for grabs! Totally recommended!
Love the ranges on Gift Pop site, Hannah has a great eye for choosing well made high impact items. She and the team always send out the orders in super fast time and if you have any questions you get the answer in no time. Fab company to deal with.
Fantastic as usual x
Love these earrings, they look fab and arrived the next day. Gift Pop will be my new go-to for pressies for girlfriends.
Love love love my blue tassle mat and table runner. Can't wait to use them on tables outside when it's warm enough!
Have purchased a few items from Hannah, always great quality and excellent customer service.
Love my purchase love the company great service
I have ordered multiple items over the last year or so and all the products have been great quality, arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. Giftpop is a life saver for birthday presents too as you can add a card which Hannah will write for you in beautiful handwriting! Win win!
I brought the 3 in one tote in black with the snow leopard strap
Absolutely LOVE IT
Then I brought the Navy squashy with the baby blue stripe strap LOVE that equally
I’m going to treat myself to the silver 3 in 1
Today as I just Love these bags!!!
Also it’s a bargain this weekend with 20% off the 3 in 1 totes

I love to shop small and support small businesses

also it’s a bonus that Hannah is just as lovely as the things she sells in her Giftpop Boutique!

Loving the IGTV’s 🤣