Gift Pop Reviews

Vicky Healy
Anne Murray
Sarah Bean
Gill Baird
Hannah is amazing! She goes out of her way to provide brilliant customer service - and her bags/ straps/ jewellery are gorgeous too! Cannot recommend highly enough! Clare
Amazing quality products, super fast delivery and such a fun small business with excellent Instagram videos by Hannah showing all the product details! Will definitely be buying again from her and recommending to family and friends too!
Absolutely fantastic, amazing small business. I have had jewellery and homewares from here and the delivery speed is unbelievable and the quality is brilliant. I am so so pleased with my table runner and basket I recently ordered. Just love Gift Pop and their products xx
I have made several purchases from Gift Pop including handbags, jewellery, accessories and table matts. They always arrive beautifully packaged and always draw comments from friends. I love sending presents to friends too complete with a hand written card (beautiful handwriting too!). My favourite ‘go to’!
Great quality, lovely colours and very speedy delivery
Gorgeous, well made products and speedy delivery too. Brilliant! xx
Service was great- items arrived early and nicely packed. Earrings came in a beautiful little pouch
Giftpop is a brilliant business. All the products I’ve ever bought have been fantastic. The service han and her team provide is also exceptional. My only criticism is that I want everything!
Lovevlove my cobalt blue tote bag with squashy and purse! Also purchased aztec blue strap so really gives it that pop! Great service and poms poms nice touch in the packaging! Thanks Hannah ❤
Gift Pop 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Brilliant communication and service. Very quick arrival.
Brilliant company lovely stock and great service
Absolutely love my pompom mat and beautiful salad spoons. The bag strap is stunning. Fast, fabulous service as always. Thank you.
I’m on my 4th pair of yoga pants. I love them. I love everything on this site. I also send presents from Giftpop too because everything arrives so beautifully wrapped!
Love everything Gift Pop! Never disappoints, couldn’t recommend enough….from Bags, straps, jewellery and my beautiful new flower pin. Thank you Han & Team x
Gift Pop 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Gorgeous gifts for others, or if you are like me, treat yourself :-) Beautiful jewellery, fabulous bags, I want one is every colour... Hannah and her team are brilliant and the Instagram page brings a smile to my face everyday.
Fabulous service as usual and this small business continues to offer something just a bit different with its range of products.
Cobalt is such a fab colour, already having the squashy I couldn’t justify buying a 3 in 1 just to get the tote, so when Hannah had one on its own it was destined for my house. I love these bags, really versatile, great quality, will probably never buy bags elsewhere now, delivery from gift pop is fantastic as is the lovely Hannah. Something for every lover of colour on the website 💙xx
Excellent products, really fast delivery. I own 4 of their bags!
Love purchasing from Gift Pop. There are always lots of lovely sensibly priced items and Hannah is always super quick to despatch.
Always great service, orders despatched very quickly and sent by First Class so arrive next day usually.
Gift Pop is rated 4.98 based on 208 reviews