Ezee Parts Ltd Reviews

5 Rating 36 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Ezee Parts Ltd
Read Ezee Parts Ltd Reviews

About Ezee Parts Ltd:

Welcome to eZee parts, the online nationwide supplier offering a fresh new approach to aftermarket parts and accessories. Born out of a collaboration between GTE Custom Vans and Seat Surgeons, eZee is the new name for GTE Seat covers.

eZee fit covers are available for many makes and models but predominantly we keep stock for popular brands such as VW and Ford commercials. For a list of all eZee fit covers we keep in stock please visit our eZee fit on-line shop.

01904492833

sales@ezeeparts.co.uk

Ezee Parts, Units 5 & 6 High Roans Business Park, Sheriff Hutton Road

Very good had a set of seat covers previously with u for my VW Caddy. So when I got my VW Transporter it was a no brainer to get a set. Excellent quality
Ezee Parts Ltd 5 star review on 5th February 2022
Thank you for the review and repeat business Martin, it's really fulfilling to know we have supplied both your vans with top-quality seat covers!
Seat covers are great, a little a fiddly to fit, I have a VW T6 factory Kombi with 2 captain seats and 2 + 1 rear seat combination, unfortunately there was no way of fitting one of the straps on the single seat but doesn’t make too much difference. Really improved the look of the van and the covers turned up exactly as planned.
Ezee Parts Ltd 5 star review on 14th April 2022
Thank you for the review Chris, great design choice! We are currently working on a fitting video that should guide you through the fitting process better. Thanks again for your order!
Cracking seat covers 👌
Thanks Iain!
Great fitment. Would 100% use again
Ezee Parts Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2022
Thank you for the review Richard and great job fitting!
Fantastic service and quality superb. I had a fitting query called them and turned up same day and they stayed late to help me and supported me with the fitting. Will never go anywhere else… Top Business.
Thank you for the review and your custom Robert, it was a pleasure assisting you with fitting. Enjoy your new seat covers!
Very good service and an exceptional fit these are the best covers I have fitted thank you for doing what you do
Ezee Parts Ltd 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
Thank you for the kind words Adrian, enjoy your covers for many miles!
The seat covers I ordered arrived on time and are very high quality. Very pleased with them and they fit perfectly. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for the review Richard, we're delighted to read this and wish you many happy miles with your seat covers!
Top class seat covers look like real seats when fitted.
(M Collins) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for the review Mark, enjoy your covers!
I purchase some seat covers for my van and was really pleased with the quality and fit
Thank you for the review, it has been a pleasure supplying you with our covers.
Amazing seat covers, quick delivery, high quality, fit super snug, had lots of people surprised they were seat covers, best purchase for my van!
Thank you for the review, we're overjoyed to read that you're so pleased with our service and product!
Great covers!!
Thank you Richard!
Best vw t6 seat covers available!
(Pearl Island Arabians) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks Will, enjoy them!
Ezee parts had exactly what I needed to change the look of my interior. And the price was within the budget. The seat covers also work well with my heated seats.
Ezee Parts Ltd 5 star review on 5th February 2022
I was very impressed with the quality of these covers, they take a some effort when it comes to fitting but only because there such a tight fit and match the existing seats perfectly, once fitted they look amazing, many people have commented how good they look, they’ve completely changed the inside of the van, worth every penny and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a high quality seat cover.
(AKS Electrical (Kent) Ltd) - Posted 3 months ago
Good quality and relatively easy enough to fit.
Excellent quality and fit
(DMC Secure Ltd) - Posted 3 months ago
Brilliant
Very good and quick delivery. I would deal with them again at some point but the seat covers look like they will last a long time, very nice quality gear.
Absolutely awsome seat covers , next level craftsmanship. Say no more 👌
Ezee Parts Ltd 5 star review on 4th February 2022
Fits my seats perfectly. Seats look brand new. Very quick delivery. Good service
(ADH Taping & Jointing Ltd) - Posted 3 months ago
Seat cover bought were excellent great value, excellent quality, excellent delivery.
Ezee Parts Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 36 reviews