Everon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Everon
Read Everon Reviews

About Everon:

Helping clients looking to transform their businesses through the use of efficient technology. We specialise in helping companies within the professional services sector, taking the pain of being in a highly regulated industry away.

All our services and products are Cyber Security first, ensuring that our clients systems and kept secure against the ever increasing threats in the cyber world.

info@everon.co.uk

Castleton Mill
Castleton Close

Tell us how Everon made you happy
Would highly recommend Everon for the support and excellent customer service they have provided our company and employees over the past 10+ years. They are always ready to assist and each member of the team respond in a very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly way. Thanks Everon!
First class in every department. Would highly recommend
Always available, respond quickly and always find a solution to keep our business running
We had a problem with one of our phone systems and Josh fixed everything (he spent alot of time getting it working correctly)

cant thank him enough!

Cheers Josh, the effort is appreciated
We have worked with Everon for over 15 years and in that time they have been excellent in their response to both problems and advice in the ever changing world of IT. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and professional IT solutions company.
The team at Everon are always ready to help out with our IT needs. No matter how simple (and some of my questions can be very basic!) or complex the enquiry, they provide clear and easy to follow instructions towards getting the systems working smoothly again.
The team at Everon have been great. Always helpful and friendly and quick to respond and resolve any issues i've had.
As a company we have been supported by Everon since our inception and have found the team easy to work with and always helpful.

I would recommend them!
We've used Everon for several years now and never had cause to complain.
A prompt, efficient, quality service we have no hesistation in recommending to others.
We have used Everon for several years now. Our systems work really well for us and we always get a quick response when we need anything.
Having worked with Everon for a number of years, I cannot fault their professionalism and speed of dealing with any issues we have. They are a great team and feel very comfortable asking the most ridiculous questions. They are a friendly, efficient, client focused company and I would recommend them to anyone.
Everon makes the ever confusing world of I.T and the solutions, easier to understand. Greta support all the time.
I run a busy business centre and an arts venue and Everon have supported our IT and comms for over two years now. They really know their stuff and are really responsive, no problem is too small to resolve. I feel like our systems are now really secure and that our busy teams have access to all the tools they need to deliver a great service. Highly recommended for all your IT and communication needs!
First class service from Everon. Highly skilled team of professionals, all of whom are friendly and approachable Complete peace of mind for a competitive and transparent cost.
Everon have always been very helpful with all our computer / network problems and have a vast knowledge of these types of issues.

We have always had a quick response.
Top class IT support. Very knowledgeable and always helpful and polite.
Top class IT support.
Very knowledgeable and always helpful and polite.
Everon have looked after my firm's IT systems for over 15 years. They provide helpful pro active advice from cloud based systems to managed security programs. They have transparent costings, deliver what they say they will, and always do it in a friendly helpful way.
I'm absolutely delighted with the service we get with Everon. I terminated the services of a previous IT support business after a very poor experience so was naturally wary about entering into a new contract. At my first meeting with Jamie he immediately put me at ease and clearly knew his stuff, without bombarding me with techy jargon. We signed up and I'm so glad that we did. They are prompt, friendly, professional and inspire complete confidence in fixing the small issues as well as problem solving the bigger issues. I highly recommend them to anyone who's looking for great service at a competitive price.
We have been clients of Everon for many years now and Jamie and the team have always provided us with first-class IT support. They are always quick to act when we have any issues and they were particularly helpful when we had to go into lock down due to Covid19. We are extremely happy and would highly recommend Everon!
Everon is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews