Everon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Everon
Read Everon Reviews

About Everon:

Helping clients looking to transform their businesses through the use of efficient technology. We specialise in helping companies within the professional services sector, taking the pain of being in a highly regulated industry away.

All our services and products are Cyber Security first, ensuring that our clients systems and kept secure against the ever increasing threats in the cyber world.

info@everon.co.uk

Castleton Mill
Castleton Close

Tell us how Everon made you happy
I've used Everon twice now for 2 key projects in our workplace - the set-up of a network following an office move; and establishing a cloud based file sharing system to enable my team to work remotely more efficiently. Both projects were completed highly effectively and with the minimum amount of disruption. I'm particularly impressed by Everon's follow-up customer support, which has quickly dealt with any matters arising once their team have left the site. Overall, I would highly recommend Everon.
Everon have transformed our IT infrastructure and continue to provide exceptional support as our business grows. The customer service is incredible and any IT issues are resolved almost immediately. Highly recommended - an amazing team!
Everon are simply the best IT company I've ever worked with!

They respond incredibly quickly and usually resolve the issue immediately.

The team are all very friendly and helpful and it is a pleasure to work with them.
Everon continue to impress us since Mighty signed up with them - whenever any problem arises they are on the case in minutes and get it resolved quickly. Great company.
1st class knowledgable and professional customer service. Understood customer needs that were dealt with quickly and efficiently
Continually impressed with the Everon support team.
Nothing ever a bother… always resolved… massively helpful to me and my team.

Thank you Everon, and keep doing what you’re doing!!
Everon are a great company and one that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. I consider myself reasonably tech aware however I had struggled with a ongoing PC problem which was increasingly frustrating and no amount of google search was able to provide a solution. The guys are Everon offered to take a look and immediately identified the source of the problem and after some reconfiguration....problem solved.
Would highly recommend Everon for the support and excellent customer service they have provided our company and employees over the past 10+ years. They are always ready to assist and each member of the team respond in a very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly way. Thanks Everon!
First class in every department. Would highly recommend
Always available, respond quickly and always find a solution to keep our business running
We had a problem with one of our phone systems and Josh fixed everything (he spent alot of time getting it working correctly)

cant thank him enough!

Cheers Josh, the effort is appreciated
We have worked with Everon for over 15 years and in that time they have been excellent in their response to both problems and advice in the ever changing world of IT. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and professional IT solutions company.
The team at Everon are always ready to help out with our IT needs. No matter how simple (and some of my questions can be very basic!) or complex the enquiry, they provide clear and easy to follow instructions towards getting the systems working smoothly again.
The team at Everon have been great. Always helpful and friendly and quick to respond and resolve any issues i've had.
As a company we have been supported by Everon since our inception and have found the team easy to work with and always helpful.

I would recommend them!
We've used Everon for several years now and never had cause to complain.
A prompt, efficient, quality service we have no hesistation in recommending to others.
We have used Everon for several years now. Our systems work really well for us and we always get a quick response when we need anything.
Having worked with Everon for a number of years, I cannot fault their professionalism and speed of dealing with any issues we have. They are a great team and feel very comfortable asking the most ridiculous questions. They are a friendly, efficient, client focused company and I would recommend them to anyone.
Everon makes the ever confusing world of I.T and the solutions, easier to understand. Greta support all the time.
I run a busy business centre and an arts venue and Everon have supported our IT and comms for over two years now. They really know their stuff and are really responsive, no problem is too small to resolve. I feel like our systems are now really secure and that our busy teams have access to all the tools they need to deliver a great service. Highly recommended for all your IT and communication needs!
Everon is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews