DMC Financial Services Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend DMC Financial Services Limited

+4402838350077

dawn@dmcmortgages.co.uk

Tell us how DMC Financial Services Limited made you happy
Excellent customer service and reliable financial advice I haven't used anyone else for 15 years
Very helpful. Highly recommend
Excellent effecient service as always
Following making initial enquires with DMC, I felt so reassured by the professional service offered that I entrusted them with both offering me guidance in relation to my life & critical illness cover and with taking out my mortgage. DMC maintained regular contact and explained information in way that allowed me to understand and make informed choices. Most importantly they were able to engage me in a calm and reassuring manner at times when I found myself stressed with purchasing a new property. I would highly recommend DMC and would have no hesitation in employing their service should I need it in the future.
Excellent service and attention to detail. All communication is helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend this company.
I cannot rate more highly the financial advice services which I have received from Dawn McCartney from DMC Financial Services Limited .From my first contact, Dawn has provided the soundest possible advice and has provided effective proposals and solutions in the most efficient and timely manner. In summary, Dawn initiated, developed and progressed an effective solution to what I think was a difficult financial problem, to my full satisfaction.
Amazing service highly recommend! They go above and beyond and put all your worries at ease. Great customer care and give the best advice and support.
Very helpful and didn't want to push any particular length of mortgage - I wanted a 5 year fixed after years of 2 year deals and it wasn't an issue. The advice was superb pre-application. Im really happy with the arrangements made by DMC.
I've used DMC multiple times for my mortgage advice. Always clear and confident. Couldn't recommend highly enough.
DMC Financial Services Limited is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews